Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ditch the younger sister right now.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I'm with Pyoro. Mii-chan's outclassed little sister in every way.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well, I certainly dont like to stereotype but Mimei might be GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Just a feeling.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

There needs to be a therapy group for these girls with sister issues. Meguru should meet up with the MC from My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I feel for Waitress-san, she got so absorbed in the story it would be outright cruel if she didn't get to hear the continuation of their story

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Lol adding that 10th condition to monopolize ur "sister", i see you meguru. ;3

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wait wait wait can we just toss the whole plot where a full ass adult falls in love with a desperate child and have a story focused on the hot butch woman instead????

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Waitress representing all the readers. :D

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I see some comments almost immediately switch to the rival camp, and I can't say I don't understand them or even condemn them. I'm still more invested in the Meguru route, personally. But what's even more important than either of these is that I want, I need the waitress as a recurring character, she cannot be shafted like this. She deserves justice, the whole story, and we, her reactions.

A bit more on topic, I didn't actually think Meguru's sister would be mentioned so quickly, and from the bit that was told I'm assuming it really is similar to "My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover" that someone else mentioned and which I cannot believe I forgot about till this moment. I'm still inclined to believe that Meguru, at least partly, feels something toward Hayafuji by merit of her own being, but we'll see if that goes anywhere. Also I do kinda feel bad for Meimi, not gonna lie, but yeah, the game was rigged from the start. I do wonder what role she'll have going forward.

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 9:01AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wait wait wait can we just toss the whole plot where a full ass adult falls in love with a desperate child and have a story focused on the hot butch woman instead????

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

Well appearently we cant. Not in any timeline.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'd love to see that instead

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yeah I have to agree with you folks, the friend is downright hot . I kinda picture her with a throaty voice, like a Mutsumi Tamura or a Rina Sato type, and it's kinda giving me the vapors, not gonna lie XP

joined May 1, 2015

It is true.
A true friend knows all of your kinks and still respects you.

joined Mar 6, 2018

Lol adding that 10th condition to monopolize ur "sister", i see you meguru. ;3

Nah this will lead to big trouble, when she actually falls in love and then has to void the sisters contract (so they can enter a romantic relationship) - which will lead to a whole arc of misunderstandings and at least 2 chapters until the misunderstanding is revealed.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Honestly I also didn’t expect to switch camps so easily but like mii-chan is perfect and right there. And the way hijiki draws her expressions... seems like some unrequited love there. Or just worry. Anyway I think it’d be super fun if it ended with the childhood friend route in the end

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Holy hell! Mimei is freaking sexy I even love her attitude she's so blunt and doesn't give a shit my type of girl <3

Meguru continues to basically tease her so we know her sister is alive and overseas. So she either got married and dipped or left for school and just left her alone I guess? And her adding that 10th rule to the contract proves she was not only slightly jealous of Mimei but has some kind of alterative motive herself... And that almost face up and into the hug was fucking dirty haha. I'm also glad she admitted she actually does have a slight ulterior motive which we already knew anyway but it's the first time she actually admitted it.

Also really loved that waitress and hope next time Memei and her meet up they go back there and she gets to hear more of the story because she's basically just us haha.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I want Mii-chan for myself, those two "sisters" can have fun by themselves.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm mostly surprised the older sister is still alive. That makes it so much gayer, older sister probably got married and she was in love with her or something like that.

joined Apr 16, 2022

What I find intriguing about Mimei is not just that she's clearly in love with Kasane, but also: (a) she knows Meguru is Kasane's type and (b) she looked (and apparently acted) almost exactly like Meguru in high school. Makes me wonder if Kasane perhaps confessed to Mimei in high school, got rejected, and now Mimei regrets it.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Well, I certainly dont like to stereotype but Mimei might be GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Just a feeling.

I suspect Meguru had the same feeling.

No let me rephrase that: I dunno if she had a feeling that Mimei is GAY, but at least I'm certain that she had a feeling that Mimei is GAY FOR KASANE.

I mean: come on, that contract amendment? How obvious can you be??

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I suspect Meguru had the same feeling.

No let me rephrase that: I dunno if she had a feeling that Mimei is GAY, but at least I'm certain that she had a feeling that Mimei is GAY FOR KASANE.

I mean: come on, that contract amendment? How obvious can you be??

"Are you really friends with that tall stylish butch woman Onee? Friend from high school you say? And she keeps your furniture in her home? Kinda fruity but OK. Now where did I put that pen."

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I prefer the term cursed myself. But it has a lesbian couple with a child so I will gladly bear this curse.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

What I find intriguing about Mimei is not just that she's clearly in love with Kasane, but also: (a) she knows Meguru is Kasane's type and (b) she looked (and apparently acted) almost exactly like Meguru in high school. Makes me wonder if Kasane perhaps confessed to Mimei in high school, got rejected, and now Mimei regrets it.

I hope that this is true and Hijiki just goes 180 on us and the friend wins for a change.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I didn't realize until I read your post how similar the two triangles are.
Minori/Kasane: mc, beautiful 30-ish woman with a great body, has a white collar job, likes younger girls.
Yū/Mimei: cool butch woman, friends since school with mc, likes to scold mc, has doomed crush on her.
Coco/Meguru: underage girl, love interest of mc, returns her feelings.

I prefer the term cursed myself. But it has a lesbian couple with a child so I will gladly bear this curse.

If I remember right, there's nothing but lesbian couples (official or in the making) in that manga. Minori x Coco, Yū x Yurika, Manaka x Hime, Aya Mom 1 x Aya Mom 2, even secondary characters like the girls from Yū's band are lesbians and dating. I would love to add the Sasaki twins to the list (Ururi x Kururi) but I admit that's just a pervy fantasy of mine...

To reply you must either login or sign up.