Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Holy hell! Mimei is freaking sexy I even love her attitude she's so blunt and doesn't give a shit my type of girl <3

Meguru continues to basically tease her so we know her sister is alive and overseas. So she either got married and dipped or left for school and just left her alone I guess? And her adding that 10th rule to the contract proves she was not only slightly jealous of Mimei but has some kind of alterative motive herself... And that almost face up and into the hug was fucking dirty haha. I'm also glad she admitted she actually does have a slight ulterior motive which we already knew anyway but it's the first time she actually admitted it.

Also really loved that waitress and hope next time Memei and her meet up they go back there and she gets to hear more of the story because she's basically just us haha.

It's always possible the nice waitress lady will get more than just hearing the story.

joined Jul 21, 2020

It's always possible the nice waitress lady will get more than just hearing the story.

Mimei does need a new sweetheart now that Kasane is taken... 7w7

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wait wait wait can we just toss the whole plot where a full ass adult falls in love with a desperate child and have a story focused on the hot butch woman instead????

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

Well appearently we cant. Not in any timeline.

I didn't realize until I read your post how similar the two triangles are.
Minori/Kasane: mc, beautiful 30-ish woman with a great body, has a white collar job, likes younger girls.
Yū/Mimei: cool butch woman, friends since school with mc, likes to scold mc, has doomed crush on her.
Coco/Meguru: underage girl, love interest of mc, returns her feelings.

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well.

I prefer the term cursed myself. But it has a lesbian couple with a child so I will gladly bear this curse.

If I remember right, there's nothing but lesbian couples (official or in the making) in that manga. Minori x Coco, Yū x Yurika, Manaka x Hime, Aya Mom 1 x Aya Mom 2, even secondary characters like the girls from Yū's band are lesbians and dating. I would love to add the Sasaki twins to the list (Ururi x Kururi) but I admit that's just a pervy fantasy of mine...

There are lesbian couples in there sure butI had never seen a married lesbian couple with "ask your mom" energy before this manga. They are honestly goals

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Mimei is so hot, holy shit

Samanthadoodles
joined Mar 15, 2021

So mimei dont want to hear about meguru and she its noticeable bothered about how she express about her and meguru not only was curious about if they are more than friends now she just add this new rule about no Gf
They both were jelaous, how cute. This becomes a love triangle unexpectly and im all in for that

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

The credits page keeps getting better and better. Keep it up knight heron! xD

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 11:20PM

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Idc anymore

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

I need a mimei spinoff now

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'll admit I didn't really get the impression that Mimei is into Hayafuji, I think she acted more or less exactly like a concerned friend would (although nothing really contradicted this kind of development either).
Meguru being jealous is pretty obvious though :P

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol I thought she will say,her sister is finally happy now.........in heaven.welp atleast she is still alive and I can't wait for the "sista is finally back now so what happen now to our mc" arc to happen, pretty sure it will be the climax of the story.

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Damnit, now I want more ...

lol I thought she will say,her sister is finally happy now.........in heaven.welp atleast she is still alive and I can't wait for the "sista is finally back now so what happen now to our mc" arc to happen, pretty sure it will be the climax of the story.

Assuming she wasn't lying. That sounded like what you tell your kids when the dog dies.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kadokawa just pulled another fully voiced video for the first chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWKQMGD3BA

I say another because we've been getting many of these yuri videos with voices for promotion of different series

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 3:40PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Kadokawa just pulled another fully voiced video for the first chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWKQMGD3BA

I say another because we've been getting many of these yuri videos with voices for promotion of different series

It's a nice idea, but...

I don't need voiced Manga... I just let the voices in my head take care of that!
(srsly, synthesizes voice over using American anime voice actors if I want it and it works pretty darn well, though sometimes a character switches "voice actor" while other times an actor stays fixed for the entirety of a work)

joined May 29, 2022

Mimei reminds me of arlecchino. I love that waitress pov ~ cracks me up. Seems they’re both jealous and wary of each other but it doesn’t necessarily indicate romantic interest…. At least not now.

last edited at Sep 4, 2022 12:16PM

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

So we got a perspective change. Nice to finally have some insight into what Meguru is thinking, since her thoughts are a bit hard to read.

Surprised she realised so quickly that the mc is into her though.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was absolutely adorable. ^_^

And damn, does the girl look like Akira today...

joined Jun 3, 2020

Was this really chapter 6? Looked more like an extra chapter from the compiled volume...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

So she DOES have a bit more in it than simply wanting a new sister figure in her life because she's lonely. There was an attraction from the get-go.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/contract_sisters_volume_1_extras#6

Contract Sisters shoutin' out to the pansexuals in chat, apparently.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooooohhh she's more aware than I thought!!! YESSSSSSS

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ohhhhh! So Meguru isn't an idiot and does know that she knew what she was getting into before the contract thing. Even if "She looks like her' means she originally approached her because she looked/reminded her like her sister. This small chapter actually makes Meguru's teasing/flirtiness a bit more devilish. Like we all assumed she knew what she as doing with it but had no real proof... Well now we do haha.

joined Aug 29, 2019

That was absolutely adorable. ^_^

And damn, does the girl look like Akira today...

Heh, you're right, probably also doesn't hurt that they both work as waitresses. Only recently watched Ameagari (and enjoyed it, Wit do know how to tactfully present a story), but I think Hijiki's dark haired beauties do kinda have the edge overall, both Hinoka and Meguru.

last edited at Sep 5, 2022 9:46AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Sling your hook, mate. She's got this.

20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

That was so adorable, I love it.

Surprised she realised so quickly that the mc is into her though.

Right? Instead of having the usual 100+ chapters of "Maybe, maybe not" we go straight into the "Oh, she totally does."

last edited at Sep 5, 2022 10:59AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.