Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

It certainly looks good, but not sure about the plot. So far, looks kinda meh.

joined Nov 13, 2021

I thought im first,i hope to see more cuteness of this manga

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 8:00AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

This looks good. Although a more accurate title would be: “My Useless and Expensive Lesbian Mentor”. It’s the opposite of sugar mama, more like a paid, legal guardian acting as babysitter.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the manga.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Plenty of potential here for the story to go either realistic angsty or rom-com funsies.
I'd prefer the latter but the groundwork is kind of laid for a mix of the two, so that's what I'll expect.

I already predict that the last-act break-up will be because onee-chan decides she doesn't want to be "just a sister figure" but imouto gets upset because she still wants one, until she realizes that what she feels for onee-chan is different and they get together for real now that they're both on the same page about what they want.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Hijiki and not subtext? Count me in!!

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I think it looks nice, seems to be more silly fluffy rom-com than any deep plot and I'm completely fine with that

joined May 1, 2015

Well this is different. I hope onee san can heal imouto's wounded heart.

joined Jun 11, 2021

this premise is hilariously ridiculous but as long as it brings the fluff i'm all in. thanks for the TL!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

yaaaaaaaayy!!!It's here!!! Loved the first chapter, let's see how it goes XP

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Looks pretty promising, I'll definitely keep reading. I might have to take some notes though, I must have 12 different manga going right now with the same basic '' office person/salaryman turning to a stranger/sex worker/professional for the bare minimum human warmth that their life lacks '' :P It can get kinda confusing !

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 9:31AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Taco taco tacos , delicious tacos~~

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Looks like a 24/7 babysiter+ contract for an minimum wage payment

Sounds like a lovely deal imo.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

On one side, it's a bit too realistic for me to embrace how ridiculous it is. On the other, it's too ridiculous for me to take it seriously... I mean, it just went so quickly from zero to one hundred... I think it's one of those series that would be better off starting somewhere in the middle and just slowly explaining "How did we get here".

Oh well, it was enjoyable to read and I'll keep an eye on this one. It has the potential to either become something nice or horrible very quickly.

joined May 24, 2014

The mangaka is like:

Now for something completely different!

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 10:26AM

joined Sep 28, 2017

age gap and office lady are usually a good combination. I'm expecting a lot from this one.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Taco taco tacos , delicious tacos~~

There's no tacos like Amigo Tacos.

This one really is hard to say if it is going more for drama or fluff or both, the scenario as mentioned above is rather ridiculous but well we shall see. At any rate it is nice to see another Hijiki work.

joined Jun 11, 2016

holy fck it's from Hijiki and it's not subtext???

Sign me the hell up!!!

I don't care if the story's bad, anything from Hijiki is great to me!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm curious to see where this goes.

joined Aug 10, 2018

Come on guys and gals, just because she isn't interested in "handsome guys", likes idols, yuri mangas and cute girls (to the point of being almost stalker-ish and lamenting the fact one of them isn't legal yet), doesn't mean she's gay or that this story is yuri ! She's just looking for a good ol' pal with whom she can exchange rosaries !

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 11:06AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Come on guys and gals, just because she isn't interested in "handsome guys", likes idols, yuri mangas and cute girls (to the point of being almost stalker-ish and lamenting the fact one of them isn't legal yet), doesn't mean she's gay or that this story is yuri ! She's just looking for a good ol' pal with whom she can exchange rosaries !

Original joke of the day... not in this thread.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'm very upset that I relate to this protagonist so much.

I feel attacked

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I could swear I have already read this first chapter.
But if it wasn't in Dynasty, where was it?
I can't remember at all. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Would be better with a less exaggerated onee-san character, I'm thinking. But let's see.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oddly enough I kinda like the plot. It’s a bit different, which is nice.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I could swear I have already read this first chapter.
But if it wasn't in Dynasty, where was it?
I can't remember at all. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

This kind of reminds me of the one where the jaded OL finds the pretty JS passed out in the bushes in front of her apartment (can't remember the name, and there weren't too many chapters, IIRC).

That OL had a lot of frantic thought balloons about her attraction to the girl.

The girl had a bunch of money from an undisclosed source.

Not the same series, obviously.

To reply you must either login or sign up.