joined Apr 4, 2021

One of the coolest grandma I have ever seen

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

HEY i wanna be topped by the granny as well ;____;

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[6] I somehow overlooked this until this chapter. It's very cute. Rent seeking is immoral, but I'll overlook it for the Adult life

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

[6] I somehow overlooked this until this chapter. It's very cute. Rent seeking is immoral, but I'll overlook it for the Adult life

Where is the rent seeking? The only thing I saw is the girl already has a place for free from grandmother, then turn around and rent most of the house to the mangaka. Essentially get paid for doing nothing. Living in the house just so put an apperance that she lives in the house (True) when grandma visits. Grandma notices right away, hence the girl has to be in the "Forgive me" posture.
Rent seeking actually does not just for rent. Other similar economic or financial or accounting use these loop holes to get unearned income. In this case, the girl gets free money from the tenant, for she just use the attic as living room, bedroom...

The big question is, won't an idol, especially a very popular one, has enough money herself..(Wait, that is another rent seeking from song copyrights).

The way Grandma insists the girl to call her first name plus a honorific for kids makes me laugh. What a weird family.

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 8:53PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think everyone involved is just fine. I see grandma as saying between the lines if you don't become more responsible your romantic partnership with her will eventually fail. Not even all that subtly. And Miyako agrees. Also, Miyako didn't want to be alone, and now she's not. But she wanted to be away from it all, and she is. And Asako likes being around beautiful women, and she is. And she wanted a reasonably cheap, nice place, and she has one. It's a story full of win.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

No chapter this month. Just an ad for the release of volume 1 at the end of January 2022.

https://comic.webnewtype.com/contents/monthly/65/

See you next year for that one.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

plant arc looking good so far

joined Oct 22, 2021

I ship the landlord with the plant. It will be typical love-rivals to lovers arc.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Jealous of a plant? That's a new level of uselessness.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I ship the landlord with the plant. It will be typical love-rivals to lovers arc.

Nah nah, it's gotta be poly with the plant.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I hope Pakee won't suffer for the sake of plot development in the future.

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

She's awakening, she's awakening.

joined May 29, 2021

Man who would have thought after the first chapter that the one who would get it bad first and get the most internal monologues would be the landlord.

Xerine%20and%20xeri
joined Sep 30, 2021

Jealous of a plant lmao

The useless lesbian-screaming aspect of this chapter aside, Landlord-san's faces this chapter were a whole new level of cute. Something tells me this won't be the last time I think that xD

last edited at Jan 26, 2022 5:48PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Pakee how dare you!

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

she's jealous,because of a plant? XD

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh man, jealous of a plant. She’s got it bad, and just realized it!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I was worried Miyako would snap and make an attempt on the plant's life (knocking it off the table like a cat)

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Plant vine tentacle NTR threesome when?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Being jealous of a plant is a first.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh? Things may be happening? Sure hope so.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I hope Pakee won't suffer for the sake of plot development in the future.

How to combine murder the rival and comedy.

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

Maybe, she's getting idol industry flashbacks, or maybe she's beginning to believe...

Machi_12696
joined Feb 2, 2020

The jealousy arc was with a plant. S tier

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

The jealousy arc was with a plant. S tier

LOOOOL! OMG! I didn't think about that at all! XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.