Forum › Posts by KanadeChan

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Thank you so much all the people who translate/typesetting/QC/clean/redraw/etc and everything for all the manga on this site. Happy New Year 2024! Wish all of you great luck and health!

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

As expected from Mitsunara's AliMari doujin. So wonderful. Thank you for the translation!

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Oh. Now I'm not sure if the fist clenching in ch.9 is about the beach or the interruption. Interesting. That's clever story telling.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Very fun and interesting

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

What a really great manga. I like it very much.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Oh no. One of my favourite series. TT

This is not real. ....No. The manga just started! It's not going to end yet! Yeah! That's right! I will just read it again from ch.1, at 1 chapter per day, pretend like I don't know about next chapters, and act like it's the new series that will update everyday. This is my plan to escape reality. I'm sure I will be fine!

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

LOL. I can't stop laughing. This chapter is masterpiece.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Lovely chapter. Hima is so cute.
Stay strong, Yori! You can tell her how you feel even though you can't change the situation you still can ask for more flirting! I'm sure your gf will be more than happy to hear that.
I have been curious about how these 3 girls get to know each other. Seems like it's not a normal situation there.
Shiho is the definition of "a kid who let her emotions better than reasons". I don't know what happened but I'm sure that 95% of the problem lies within her own heart but she decided to blame others. Bad kid. I hope she will become a better person and sincerely properly apologize to her former friends. Something needs to happen to make her realize her mistake. And the key for that to happen is probably Hima, our best girl.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

The jealousy arc was with a plant. S tier

LOOOOL! OMG! I didn't think about that at all! XD

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I'm sure Azul actually has 2 reasons for her angry.
1. They did horrible things to her friend
2. They did horrible things to HER FRIEND (not Azul)

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Final chapter... I want it to be a little bit longer. It's so warm and fluffy reading this manga.

KanadeChan
Yuki-chan discussion 23 Dec 00:51
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I think she's not die. In the last page we can see that her footprint on the snow end there. There is no more footprint and we don't see her anywhere. I think they already go somewhere together (Yuki-onna might took here to some strange/yokai place). A Happy ending ^^

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 12:52AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

KanadeChan posted:

I was so sad but not anymore. Thanks to you. Thank you so much. ^^

Take the money you were gonna spend on that last order and GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Support the artist's FANBOX, please.

I'm already a fan of Mikami Teren's fanbox and it's totally worth the money. I'm sure Kayako's fanbox is the same! So, I will do it!

https://www.fanbox.cc/@teren-mikami
^ If anyone is interested. This is Mikami Teren's fanbox. She write special chapters for her novels here. The Ajisai and Satsuki chapter are great!

last edited at Dec 10, 2021 6:19AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Is this the special story from the event where you have to purchase 4 books from the web to get!!?? OMG. Thank you so much. Honestly, Thank you very very much.
I don't live in japan so I have to use the "please buy it and send it to me" service from XXXX facebook page. The problem is the last order was canceled! The person who runs the service tell me that the money was not cut from his/her credit card and website automatically cancel the order. It's also too late to make another order.
I was so sad but not anymore. Thanks to you. Thank you so much. ^^

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This is the most lovely lovely manga I have ever seen.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

The cover is gorgeous. Also, blue hair really suit her. So cute!

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Oh? New twitter extraa!? Yes! Thank you, both Hamuro kei-sensei and the translator group!

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Hey man. That's rude. And from what I see, I think he isn't just curious, he doesn't agree with what they do. There is a thing called "Freedom", you know?

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This manga is one of the best manga I have ever read. This chapter made me emotional.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Sweeeeet! ><

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Oh my. I didn't expect that at all.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Thsi author always give us nice Touhou yuri doujin. Thank you very much.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Vtubers b like

i mean not all of them cause Crossick exist but then again they are in a league above others

Yeah crossick really do test the waters of true love between two idols. They look at the line and take a fridging leap across it.

So I'm confused, is crossick for real or not?

Crossick is very real

Thank you very much, all of you guys. I didn't know about Crossick before (I didn't even watch Vtuber) but now I fell in love with Crossick and couldn't stop smiling. I smile so much that my cheeks are really hurt right now (I have been watching Crossick video everyday since I read your comments) and that 3D Crossick.... it made me super happy.

You guys made me curious and try google searching it. I am very thankful. Thank you.

last edited at Jul 6, 2021 1:35AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Btw, The author tag ch 1 and 2 as yuri but he/she did not tag it since ch 3.

News update : The author has removed Yuri tag from ch 1 and 2. It's pretty much a confirmation that this manga will be about friendship all the way

Mann. I'm a little bit sad.

KanadeChan
Image Comments 29 Jun 08:38
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
E44q6znuyaezb7l-orig

Since I heard that Tomoe will get her 3D model, I have been imagine about Sukoya princess carry her almost everyday. I couldn't be more happy when I watched the live. T T