Forum › Posts by shira0ri

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Almost done with the time travel part of the story it seems, but I will really miss it. Now I'm guessing the only missing part is them saying goodbye and the "first kiss" alluded in Chapter 57.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

The "going to the past arc" is getting so interesting!

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

These last few chapters are so precious :')

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Seems more like amnesia now

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I always shipped it and now I'm shipping it even more

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Go Evie! Gotta find that Steins Gate worldline

shira0ri
Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022
Christmas

One of my favorite couples :')

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

What a wholesome chapter :) I love the slow, gradual character development for Kurumi

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I don't think it would necessarily end bad for Nanao. She seems to be cool with Asumi going to brothels (not that that would make it any better if they ever date). Also, this manga doesn't give the impression that it would give any characters a sad ending and the overall theme isn't that dramatic (so far at least).

At this point, "finding Mai" itself is not really Asumi's priority and is more of an excuse for having casual relationships of that type. Maybe deep down, Asumi just wants to see Mai for closure.

Even if some think it's a lost cause I'm rooting for Nanao... or a harem ending with Nanao as the main girl. Hell, maybe the date will make Asumi change teams from Mai to Nanao.

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 2:11AM

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Lol so unexpected yet so satisfying

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Makes sense that what seems like amnesia to everyone (from the perspectives of hooded lady, the nun, and Elsa) is simply that the current Evie isn't the same person they met before. Isekai Evie doesn't have memories of Evie from this world...

Hopefully the story continues to develop further and we get more of the romance aspect of the relationship as well as the hooded lady's backstory, how will Evie deal with the villainess system, etc.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Loved this chapter and I'm so looking forward to what happens from now on!

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

The sudden horns made me worry a bit but afterwards the whole thing turned out to be pretty sweet

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I don't think a threesome is coming (right now anyway) but staying at the hotel might let Nanao loosen up a bit more. I'm rooting more for Nanao with every chapter.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Had to make sure... for science of course.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Next chapter....

Kurumi: "Absolutely not"
Ruriko: "Okay"

And crisis averted. Well, if only.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

So heartwarming. I'm glad that Evie's finally acknowledging her feelings for Elsa

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Big news everyone! Please Bully Me Miss Villainess recently won a bilibili contest and will be getting a 30 SECOND ANIMATED PV!!! I can't wait to see Evie and Elsa animated on screen, even if its only for a short time.

This news made my day!

shira0ri
Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Alright I am gonna go ahead and just say it. She is not worth the hassle, my poor poor girl. Go find another yuri couple and enter a poly relationship with them . I promise you it would be less of a headache.

Lol yes!

shira0ri
Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I liked the first few chapters but the uncalled mind games on Kyouko, the other messed up couple intervening, and Miku's BS are making this unreadable. Kyouko isn't any better as she shouldn't go along with everything Miku's giving her.

Surely, if the conclusion is to have Kyouko and Miku together, there should be character development from both sides. While Kyouko seems to gradually grow more conscious of Miku, it's done in a very unhealthy way (making Kyouko be jealous and have her imagine NTR scenarios). There's no development for Miku whatsoever. Her only role seems to be to play innocent (at times) and nasty mind games on Kyouko and now, seemingly, rush her decision, like tf? But it doesn't seem that there's any plans to make Miku change in a way that would make her more suitable for Kyouko or make her realize all the BS she's been pulling.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Mission failed Evie, you'll get her next time. You better lol

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Ayo what?

Are they gonna pull an executioner and make Elsa a time traveller but she isn't aware of it?

Lol yeah, that gave me executioner vibes! Didn't know that time travel and yuri would be one of my favorite pairs until I watched that anime. If this goes a similar route I wouldn't mind, but I feel that this is still going in a unique direction given everything that has happened so far.

And I still hope they somehow address what happened to Elsa just a while ago since it still stings a bit for me.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Really loved this chapter. The highlight for me was when Kurumi was able to fall asleep after thinking about how things around her were just in the "right place". That would give anyone peace of mind--hence, she was able to fall asleep early!

I like the pacing and progression so far. Wholesome and fluffy but to an extent that makes sense for the story so far.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

These kind of peaceful, slice-of-life kind of chapters are nice too. I'm assuming the next big arc will be during the school trip.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

To be fair, it’s understandable why the angst is being done the way it is. It’s way too early in the story for the major conflicts such as Yvonne’s villain system based inner turmoils and Elsa’s blatant neglect of her safety and well-being for what can sometimes seem borderline like an unhealthy dependent relationship or attachment to Yvonne. As Things are only beginning to be set up and a temporary and clearly unstable reconciliation will only make the eventual and potential more harmful scenarios caused by the villain system that much of a true threat Yvonne and Elsa have to genuinely try to solve as they grow to genuinely love each other while understand the limits in order to not hurt each other

This!