Forum › Posts by Strom96

joined Nov 16, 2022

Just so long as Asumi is free to keep having mega hot encounters with Sayaka I'm happy. I know that probably won't last forever, Sayaka is also a side character, but for as long as that can last anyway.

joined Nov 16, 2022

This is how I like my yuri romance manga.. wholesome as hell, horny as heck. :D

joined Nov 16, 2022

Sketching can turn off the horniness because you often aren't thinking about what you are looking at and what it means, instead focusing on capturing shapes exactly as they appear from your perspective.

It could be different if you're drawing NSFW creatively because then you have to consider scenarios or positions or best place to draw sweat drops, etc. When you're actually thinking about what it is you're drawing as a whole and what you're trying to accomplish with it, it might be harder to keep your mind focused on the small impersonal details.

Of course the client (Chapter 26) could just not be wired up that way and can't stop thinking about being alone with a nude young woman. Or maybe not even alone.. were all these encounters in front of the whole art club and that didn't even stop her? Miyako's in trouble. :D

last edited at Mar 13, 2023 12:55AM

joined Nov 16, 2022

Personally I'm glad things went in a more spicy direction near the end of this chapter, I feel like the series has really toned it down over the past year or so. It's perhaps -just- enough to fit into this category but not too spicy or interesting after chapter 8. There was some spark in this one, even if the specific content didn't really interest me.

It's not that unusual, I don't think I can recall any long-running yuri manga series that kept consistently sexy, generally they start strong and then ramp it down as plot and drama start filling up the space.. but I had high hopes from the first volume. Emotions and relationships just don't do it for me in any sense, and when I want a good story nudity and sex just distract from it, so I probably should've just dropped off earlier. I'm fairly sure if Asumi ever does meet her Ms. Right it's going to be the most flowery missionary lovescene of all time. :(

joined Nov 16, 2022

Indulge me for a moment as I try to unpack my feelings on this series. It's hard to believe now that it started out with two officeladies trying to figure out their ambiguous relationship and having lovely wholesome dirty sex, what a refreshing change for pace for yuri eromanga.. and then at a certain point it just shifted, started to sink more and more into f'd up situations instead of f'ing hot sex.

Sometimes it seems like it's going to course correct, like: hey, a chapter (23) about twins who are secretly dating the same woman and also sexing eachother up, okay so it's twincest and cheating but nobody's a child, nobody's banging their parents, nobody's getting sexually assaulted, and the sex is hot-- yay!

Of course no course correction was intended, that was just coincidence.. here we have chapter 28, featuring under aged girls pressured into having sex on camera to make blackmail material and bonding over their mutual love of having sex with their moms.

It's kind of like we're slowly discovering this is set in an alternate reality where humans descended from bonobo apes, so all social interactions are worked out by sexual congress, regardless of context, age, or relation. Also everyone's a woman, but that part I'm 100% on board with.

Well anyway, I registered just so I could traumadump about this manga series, but at least it's on-topic. :D I don't mean to sound like I'm shaming anyone for liking this or that, drawings on a page aren't going to ruin the world, and Kurogane Ken should be creating whatever they're passionate about creating regardless of what anyone says.. just had this on my chest for a long time.