Forum › the moment i realized i wasn't straight discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

All of this was pretty legit. I am just now trying to transition, so I'm doing a complete swap of my gender identity. Goodbye boxers and baggy pants, hello skirts and... well. Needless to say, I really fucking felt those couple pages. You have to think about fashion!? Why can't I just vomit and be femme? Were it so easy. But I'm motivated by self-realization and not a desire to date someone. Guess I gotta stick with it.

Me toooooo!

Although I'm beginning to accept that I'm just a butch transbian, haha.

It's so hard to figure out what's my taste, what's societal influence, and what's just convenient for my lazy ass

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 1:36AM

joined Dec 26, 2019

This manga is described about my life. T_T

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I hate this word, but I need to use it anyway

oof

At least she tried and failed. Meanwhile I'm still at square 0

joined May 17, 2019

Hi, I'm in this comic and I dont like it. ☻
Anyways, this was very relatable, although I'm not a butch(yet...?), this REALLY hits hard, especially with the straight best friend. #CrushingOnBFFforAlmost5YearsNow Squad!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Drawing was horrible. Story was retable for hungry lesbians of all walks of life. Finding a partner is an uphill struggle.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I never was single for too long, maybe because I went with the femme (mostly tomboy clothes though) route.

It's funny to see that Sailor Moon was the key to gay for so many people, I think I had my first anime girl crush around 10 with Sailor Saturn? Haruka's flirting was nice too, there were just too many attractive girls in this show.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Drawing was horrible.

Come on, it was obviously done that way for comedic reasons. When the author actually tried to draw characters well it was done very competently.

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 4:20AM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Drawing was horrible.

Come on, it was obviously done that way for comedic reasons. When the author actually tried to draw characters well it was done very competently.

^ this. If you read their other work the author has on here, you can see they can draw really well. Like bugdevil said, it's a comedic style and intentional. I personally loved it, it amplified the humor.

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 5:22AM

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

bro chapter 2 when

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I like these things. From the way the author introduces herself as if everyone already knows her... is this a tankobon afterword or something like that? Is there a trove of her stuff somewhere?

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 5:41AM

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

All of this was pretty legit. I am just now trying to transition, so I'm doing a complete swap of my gender identity. Goodbye boxers and baggy pants, hello skirts and... well. Needless to say, I really fucking felt those couple pages. You have to think about fashion!? Why can't I just vomit and be femme? Were it so easy. But I'm motivated by self-realization and not a desire to date someone. Guess I gotta stick with it.

Cannot be more accurate bro: vomit and be femme ᕦ( ⊡ 益 ⊡ )ᕤ

joined Apr 5, 2015

I like these things. From the way the author introduces herself as if everyone already knows her... is this a tankobon afterword or something like that? Is there a trove of her stuff somewhere?

I believe it was posted directly on Twitter and Pixiv. On Pixiv there is only one other manga that haven't been translated.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This was great XD!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Uops, I sended this to upload request because I can swear I didn't see it in the list. I apologize for the inconvenience >.<

Cb182e17-7bdc-4652-835e-c4a70727bb93
joined Dec 25, 2019

I try to be femme all the time, it’s exhausting but the results are worth it because I find that attractive. It’s not good to pretend to be somebody your not but if it makes you feel good..go for it. If it doesn’t then take the author advice and be yourself.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FrozenDitch posted:

I try to be femme all the time, it’s exhausting but the results are worth it because I find that attractive. It’s not good to pretend to be somebody your not but if it makes you feel good..go for it. If it doesn’t then take the author advice and be yourself.

Well, I think we should think about it this way; is not that we'll become someone else, we're just going to become a better version of ourselves and that could be achieved simply by taking better care of our body and by that love ourselves more. I think the phrase "this is just who I am" has been used as excuse too many times to just stop trying to be better. And better doesn't mean a thicc layer of makeup and a wig of course. Sometimes is obvious for each person, exactly what they need to do but they keep ignoring it.

Is all about boosting your confidence!

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This is so good and relatable ksksks
Insanely funny

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

This is great. I think many of us grew up, got crushes, and then had to learn how to ask out women, since we were conditioned to expect men to do the asking, lol.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

I LOVE THIS

joined Mar 30, 2018

The part where she tried to dress up femme was physically painful to read. I was just sitting there going no, don't do it and then she did it and aaaugh

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

F

The part where she tried to dress up femme was physically painful to read. I was just sitting there going no, don't do it and then she did it and aaaugh

I kinda quickly skimmed over that part lol

Fbphoto
joined Feb 26, 2018

I can so relate to being "woken up" by watching Sailor Moon. My first girlfriend got some really crappy RealMedia rips on CD (aaaagh, that was so long ago!) and more or less forced me to marathon it. It took all of three episodes to be hooked. Neptune and Uranus completely stole the show in season 3, they were just...amazing, and somehow managed not to be Mary Sues.

But my biggest ship was and still is Ami/Makoto. Ami was the one I could instantly relate to in a lot of ways and oh gods Makoto is gorgeous. And they're basically canon if that scene from the school dance in SuperS is any indication. It was really surprising to see that from something out of early 90s Japan. I owe Takeuchi Naoko my awakening and self-realization, and probably a lot of gay and bisexual women my age do...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It was a cute and relatable story. And the thread is super cute as well!

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I will now post my favorite Haruka screen.

Thank you, that is all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Having your sexuality woken up by Sailor Moon is fine.

Having your fashion sense woken up by Sailor Moon....that can be a big mistake.

To reply you must either login or sign up.