Forum › Posts by Hazelnut

joined May 17, 2019

Thanks for updating this series, it's very interesting and I like all the characters so far (yes even the guy). Looking forward for more updates! Thank you for your hard work!

joined May 17, 2019

Bro I stan TongTong's mom. Would love me a supportive mom like that

Hazelnut
joined May 17, 2019

Nekozaki is quite a smart student, but it when it comes to love specifically, it's error 404. I don't understand why people hates this direction. Nekozaki was always known to be those smart-airheaded types since the beginning. She was bound to do this LOL

joined May 17, 2019

Seeing people not like the roommate makes me a bit iffy. I mean fair, she appears as a lazy lady snob rn, but I have hope her life-style will get better as she continues to work on her dream! I love her dedication in at least trying to put some meaning in her life even though she is aware she's reaching such a big goal. Those kind of people usually gives up quickly but this person keeps a smile and lightens the mood, it would sadden me to see her come to the point of breaking down, which she probably did already in the past. I don't think we even know her backstory regarding her family and past roommate or anything yet so when the time comes, hopefully it'll allow people to have a better look at her and understand her situation. I wanna give her a chance.

Hazelnut
joined May 17, 2019

This series is really getting on my nerves, not useless lesbian-wise(thats something I've excused till now because of how it lives up to its title), but the story is getting messy for me. I want to drop this series so bad but I want that closure of them finally being together. This series is on very thin ice for me...

Hazelnut
joined May 17, 2019

The amount of frustration I get watching these useless princesses is extreme. I look forward to how these useless princesses will get together romantically.

joined May 17, 2019

I'm so glad this is picked up again!! I heard the manga had been finished for quite awhile now so hopefully English translations will catch up! I wanna know how Kazuki and Kae get together romantically despite how different they are. Although it may seem like a mega slow burn, looking at some raws I could find online, it seems very worth it and satisfying in the end!

last edited at Feb 24, 2021 4:36AM

joined May 17, 2019

Noooooo Miharu.... :(

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 12:49AM

joined May 17, 2019

When they were gonna kiss, I was so excited cuz I've been waiting for that moment, but when she told the truth that she was a girl, I was even more excited cuz I've been waiting for that moment even longer LMFAO.

joined May 17, 2019

I want a part 2 where Masaki finds out about Mihiru's cheating and manipulative ass so she can drop her.

joined May 17, 2019

The real romance...is almost there...just a little more....!!

joined May 17, 2019

Welcome back!! I'm so glad this series will be updated regularly once again! I absolutely love this series ;;;;

Hazelnut
joined May 17, 2019

I saw this on her Instagram but I never thought I'd actually see it on here! To see Furirin's name here gave me a good chuckle lololol

Hazelnut
Dear NOMAN discussion 25 Apr 21:06
joined May 17, 2019

Oh god that black noman thingy in the end is definitely Mashiro's sister, that's why she never saw her sister...

Hazelnut
The Bridge discussion 02 Apr 01:18
joined May 17, 2019

Damn I thought the ending would be good like, "I don't wanna practice kissing...I wanna do it for real...with yOU" bUt nOOoO

Hazelnut
joined May 17, 2019

I had the urge to throw my phone against the wall after this chapter. Ito wtf

joined May 17, 2019

So when is the next chapter coming out??

Hazelnut
∞ discussion 10 Jan 10:53
joined May 17, 2019

Wonder if she has that one pervy friend with 69 on her head lmfaoooo

Hazelnut
joined May 17, 2019

Beautiful. I love DiaYou

joined May 17, 2019

Hi, I'm in this comic and I dont like it. ☻
Anyways, this was very relatable, although I'm not a butch(yet...?), this REALLY hits hard, especially with the straight best friend. #CrushingOnBFFforAlmost5YearsNow Squad!!

joined May 17, 2019

I NEED MORE!!! THIS CAN'T BE A ONE-SHOT THING

joined May 17, 2019

I mean, I KNEW Aki liked Yori, it was already obvious, but I still audibly gasped when she told Himari that she liked Yori. It's like, "oh my yuri lord; shit about to go dOwN!!"

joined May 17, 2019

That went 100 real fast oh boy. The drama is kicking in

joined May 17, 2019

It makes me feel rather lonely that I seem to be the only one on this particular yuri manga discussion section to actually ship the original and confirmed pairing(Worker x Roommate) other than Worker x Co-Worker and Mangaka x Kohai ://
The confirmed pairing's dynamic is rather cute and unique; and their relationship develops in future chapters(from what I can tell from the raw pages on Author's twitter and other known leaks)

Hazelnut
SHY discussion 13 Oct 21:11
joined May 17, 2019

I was hesitant in reading this cuz it seemed to revolve on heros and there isn't very convincing tags, but I just binge read this whole thing today and I REALLY want more!!! And the author seems to draw yuri so I hope there will be some yuri in this, I can fEel it in my bones. Like, the romance doesn't even have to be the main focus of the story. Like, c'mon author, you know we'd definitely ship Teru with Iko right off the bat.