Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

when the schizo pills kick in

joined Jan 27, 2019

what a real homie does to a mf

joined Jan 27, 2019

dude girls in butler outfits look so freaking cool, they got that classic assassin motif. I wish more mangas did that instead of generic maids but it is what it is

JohnnyCanuck
Yamitsuki discussion 10 Feb 20:21
joined Jan 27, 2019

well its been fun guys, see yall in another 2 years when chapter 3 comes out

joined Jan 27, 2019

I wonder what kind of conversation Akari would have if she met Yuuno(mirai nikki) and Homura(madoka magika)? oh the possibilities.

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

is it just a little easter egg or are those end credits(ch. 31) gonna reference something later in the story? anyone able to just save the translation of those symbols for a later date?

joined Jan 27, 2019

gundam is cool and all but where is the gay

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

such is life in the zone

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

LETSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Jan 27, 2019

Kind of peeved the NEET removed her nerd posters as part of the cleanup

Yeah. Disposed of her figurines, too. And anything else that seemed in any way 'otaku' or even cute. "I is serious adult."

I'm also disturbed by the shading of the love interest's trousers in the last page. It's shadow, but there shouldn't be much shadow there. Has she wet herself? Is she wearing filthy trousers?

Ex-NEET looks ready to murder.

Stopped clock: heh. Well, it only showed up as part of the spruce-up, so maybe it was never wound/batteried.

Details! The bed got a new cover before the date, blue to pink. The kotatsu cover was green until the last page, now pink; I assume this indicates any time passing to change the cover. The bed had also changed, pink but a different pattern.

i dunno bout you bruh but im just sayin she found something better than those figurines and posters COUGH COUGH

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

after i read the title i thought to myself "i dont remember this in the show"

joined Jan 27, 2019

that trope where they somehow fall into a sex position but this time it's a lesbian one, now i've seen it all

joined Jan 27, 2019

say what you want about traps and femboys, but if you think liking tomboys is lowkey gay THAN IM A TOTAL FUCKING FAGGOT

joined Jan 27, 2019

ya know usually when two characters confess in romance genres it changes their character dynamic too much and the story just kinda dies off because there's nothing else to make any plot out of but this is one of the better examples where it actually forwards the progression between them, i guess that kinda makes my point redundant but bruh that shits top tier chief.

JohnnyCanuck
Roid discussion 30 Aug 23:25
joined Jan 27, 2019

all this technology and they could’nt make Exo suits for disabled people? or just robotic legs

JohnnyCanuck
Good Night discussion 27 Aug 00:10
joined Jan 27, 2019

thats a shitty tattoo ngl

JohnnyCanuck
Roid discussion 26 Aug 23:58
joined Jan 27, 2019

i would argue that uploading a literal copy of a human being into an android would still only make it an android and therefore only a machine but still any actions or thoughts afterwards are its own, even if it had exact memories the choices and action would be it's own because its only based on it's so called "previous memories" and comes from within, at that point it's looking at things from the first person perspective and not just telling itself how to function rather the hardware/software becomes the person. albeit its still a machine by definition because it's electrical response not chemical response which is kinda sad if you think about it.

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

does anyone know what the elder futhark runes say in the credits page? all i got was gibberish when translated into english but it might mean something in it's native language?(Scandinavian? Swedish?)

joined Jan 27, 2019

see yall next year for part 3 i guess

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

that ending was smooth

joined Jan 27, 2019

which mecha anime is "the iron goldra" supposed to be alluding to?

Armoured Trooper Votoms, if you like that i highly recommend Gundam: Thunderbolt as it's still got that retro war aesthetic but just a more modern artstyle, and i haven't seen iron blooded orphans but i hear its pretty good too

joined Jan 27, 2019

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOORNIIIIIING VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

joined Jan 27, 2019

low key the plot for how i met your mother

joined Jan 27, 2019

LEEEETS FUCKIIIIIIIIING GOOOOOOOOOOO

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019