Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao! What you see in the title is what you get XD

Bextacy
Vocabulary discussion 22 Jan 22:12
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao this was gold!

I was just thinking though, if Rei-chan is still wearing the same uniform after Miku's Vocabulary training (inclusive of the time when she battled the Jeep), does that mean Miku achieved all that during their time in high school? If so, damn that was some intense training!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Everything she owns is in a box on the left...

Haha couldn't help myself xD Serz though, I want more of these two! This time without the "bad feelings" of Satou being a germaphobe lul.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Having trouble studying? No worries, just masturbate!

Gotta love this manga XD

Bextacy
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 01:26
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

'Lovey Dovey couple house dates?' Yes Yatsude, did you really need to question that? :P

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao damnnnnn! Too much stimulation for Hana... Wish she would've tried to hold out for a bit longer at least so we could've seen her squirm more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Soooo cute! I'm glad we were able to see them reunite again :D

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Yeah I agree that Subaru's crushing on Fuuka but it looks like Fuuka's as oblivious to Subaru's feelings for her, as Asahi is to Fuuka's feelings :x

I do like Fuuka's character though and hope that Subaru will be the one to rein her in one day :P

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Daaaaaaaamn they were both soaking wet in this chapter
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 1:22AM

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Touko did it a lot with a girl she used to live with eyyy?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Katavira will always be my OTP from that game! That said, there are other great pairs too like Anne/Grea, Silva/Song and Yuel/Societte :D

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

No worries Yamada! You'll be seeing Kase all night long...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 7:10AM

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao love the different take on this trope! I want more too!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Woohoo Mayuki x Akira progression! Akira's face after that first kiss... Obby!

Of course, even though I've been rooting for Mayuki x Akira from the start, I'm all for the three girls getting together as that appears to be the intention here. I'd be sad if after all this Rin ended up with no one again :(

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao Sexual Education 120% indeed! I'd even go so far as to say 200%! Can't wait for the next chapters :D

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This was all kinds of fcked up... She crazy!

Kudos to the author for inciting all these outbursts from the readers though! :D

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Awww that was so wholesome and got me right in the kokoro! Looking forward to seeing more of this artist's work ^_^

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

What in the world?!?!?

Well this first chapter was both amusing and hot in equal parts for me. Can't wait for the angryhandholding! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Just when I thought I couldn't love Ookuma/Satomi more than I already did... Kanda-kun you're one lucky gal!

I second wanting to see all the things that happened that night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This series certainly looks promising!

Can't wait to see Shiori "eating" Hinako ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Damnnnn Harumi's thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) She made the cutest face ever when she was called Hana though <3

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Obby this was hot, steamy, cute and wholesome all wrapped into one! So happy for Miss Editor-in-chief getting to live out her fantasy :D

I'm also hoping for a sequel with Akira x Sara though!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Gosh those two girls are such good friends! So glad Baiser was there to help them strengthen their deep and intense friendship ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao @ Dorothy's map!! I admittedly didn't expect her map to look like a grade schooler's drawing haha! Of course, I liked everything else in the chapter but this was definitely a highlight for me xD

Bextacy
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Aug 02:25
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

LMAO! From all the badass looking but failed rifle shots to Aria farting - gawd I love this manga xD