Forum › Posts by StarDress

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Finalmente a mina percebeu q a outra é uma sequelada visse, valeime cristo senhor, 87 capítulos só da mulhe falando q n pode, pORRA BOY agr imagina a quantidade de açúcar que tem no cu dessa mulhe pelo amor de deus, abre uma loja de doce sei lá

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Damn now i know how it is

I'm dead serious, that's what happens with me, who's the same age with the characters, it's as messed up.
Everything could be alright if they just talked to each other but there's someting called Fucking Teenager Ass that just don't let them and it couldn't be more relatable heh

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 11:27PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

AMIGA ACEITA QUE VC É SAPATÃÃÃO CACETE porra

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Reading the last chapter (20) really made me go through a lot of emotions. When Mizu and Yori talked it through, it was really sweet, i'm glad it happened, it's rare for characters to actually talk about what's happening so any fights or inconveniences could be avoided. But everytime Mizu shows up with Yori I admit i get really sad 'cause Aki's situation is just really really relatable. The whole thing was sooo bittersweet.

But Shiho... I swearrrr to goooood
This girl makes me go NUTS, i'm usually someone calm who tries to avoid conflict, but i just know i'd punch her, right there on page 42, I just know, my face would be burning out of anger.

(PTbr)
Mano eu n to nem brincando, eu cairia no soco com essa biscatezinha juro juro. O problema é q o grupo provavelmente seria desclassificado, ent eu cometeria o clássico "Eu, tu, 5 minutinho de soco lá fora sem nem esse ngc de perder a amizade pq cada soco seria na pura base do ódio", ia perder 5 dente essa bonita, q fia da peste da mulesta, n tem como.

Eu tava q nem o olaf na página 40 adiante.
"Bate... é só bater. Pq q ela n bate...?
Será q ela sabe bater?"

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 10:34PM

StarDress
Image Comments 21 Nov 20:43
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Marceline's body full of scratches though...

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 8:43PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm so impressed by how things turned out, specially with Shishimaru and Pengin.
I totally though the artist would focus on the main couple as a whole, while the other characters would be only supports (like in hana ni arashi) but I'm SO GLAD they didn't, it feels so real now that we have a background for the other girls, not only they have eye catching stories but stories even deeper than the main couple, like Shishimaru and Pengin, they're such an odd couple, but their rusted ends just connect perfectly and THAT'S how you do a fucking legendary couple, no doubts. It's hard to make a couple that are always fighting and still not fall into the toxic area, so heck, they did a hell of a good job.

Now with the main couple, they're also in a delicate situation and the way the artist made it happen at the same time amazes me in a weird way. Normally, in the mangas i've read, there's only ONE main, big problem, fight or any type of plot. In here we have 2, with 2 different couples happening at the same time and the characters actually feel alive while at it 'cause they're interacting and worrying with their friends problems but also needing to take care of their own. It feels really realistic for me because it's what happens irl, and it happens a lot, not only you have (or should) be there for your friends, you need to care of yourself, and ngl, it's hard to do that sometimes heh

I don't really know why but, well, this was one of the mangas i really liked 'cause it was funny and nice to read, but now it's actually one of the top tiers for me and i'll be extremely excited to read the new chapters as they come ! : D
(sorry for the long text, i got excited xd)

last edited at Nov 13, 2020 7:23PM

StarDress
Image Comments 08 Nov 11:02
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

^^
Qiqi x Klee souds really cute, but they're so young i think their dynamic is childhood friends to lovers, so adorable -///////-

StarDress
Weird Love discussion 06 Nov 11:08
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

There's... so many red flags in there. So many... But stalkers falling in love with each other are so cute, perfect for each other

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 11:08AM

StarDress
Image Comments 02 Nov 09:19
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Ekyytibxiayh9ka-orig

Spanish speakers:
Weird ass ppl: OH, tAcOs ?

i swear dude oakpozxkpolaskzaspdas oh lord

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

As the new chapters releases, you look at the horizon. You can't see it clearly but some shit happened there 'cause there's blood and ppl dead, so : |
/\ That's what i was thinking while reading chapter 17 and 18, like holy shit we're in for a hell of a fight in this new arc huh

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 9:12AM

StarDress
School Zone discussion 12 Oct 18:33
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm REALLY excited for volume 4, damn
We're 73 chapters in, so it's quite impossible not to bond with those characters, specially with how incredibly funny they are, imo

The only thing it made me kinda : | back then was Tsubaki, it kinda looked like she had feelings for her own sister, but she wasn't after all. Now i'm genuinely excited/worried to see how their relationship will go.

I'm also really excited to see Tsubaki and Piyo's relationship, they're really cute together. Honestly don't even care if they'd become a couple(i honestly doubt we'll have any kind of actual wlw in here for some reason), they're really cute as friends still imo.

And what about Yokoe and Kei? idk what to think about Kei when it comes to their relationship. Does it looks like she likes her? But isn't aware that wlw is a thing?
Well.. when i started reading, Yokoe looked like she had feelings for Kei, but wasn't aware. Now we know it isn't the case... I just feel that it's a strong subject, and it won't be as funny when they actually talk it all out. Yokoe looks really hurt in the inside for sure... We didn't see a lot about Kei-chan's side either, but i think that's on purpose.

(Srry for the long comment, just wanted to say what i though through all the chapters till now Xd)

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 6:36PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Well.. I'm starting to getting tired to the "service" thing. Miss landlady's getting too dense and Kozuka, c'mon girl! Just a little "i'm home" peck on the lips don't kill nobody! You had sex twice and you even confessed to her, stop the shyness. By the way, i gess that when Kozuka says: "I'll do something more amazing" miss landlady is thinking about rough sex and Kozuka is thinking about give her the earrings. lol

Try to be at her place, with her personality and situation. She's just embarassed...
I understand her a lot 'cause the sex was... idk how to put it, but i think that "situational" is similar. If she wake up saying "I want to have sex with landlady", i f@cking doubt she'll actually make it, the girl would explode kaslkasdsadksakd

A lot of ppl came saying how bored they was with how uhh "slow" the things were going? I mean, looking at their situation, it wouldn't be fast anyways... One is waay too embarassed and still trying to get used to uh bEiNg GaY and the other is incredibly pessimist and delusional, the couple of "We'll that do tomorrow" lmao

last edited at Oct 5, 2020 9:52AM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

what with her want to die but it have to be the mermaid the one who do it ? those two has nothing to do with it other ( but i guess choose to die under a beautifull girl is better eh )

I don't think she actually chose? that monster got her first and tried to eat her, but the mermaid "saved" her without her actually wanting to be saved, the mermaid just wanted to uhh protect her food i'd say :V

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I honestly don't even know what to say legit...

The timeskip at the end was the cherry on the cake for sure, really showed us that, even though they end up together and happy, things just won't be perfect and i'm just so here for it.
The concept of "Happy Endings" we overall learned with Disney is so old but still so present nowadays, making it look like, after the movie ended, their life was happy and they had no problems again. The timeskip just broke that concept in half, but still showed us a happy side at the end and the nostalgia with the picture and holy damn, i loved it!

(I'd love to see adult Maki a Midori also, ngl kek)

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm literally just reading it 'cause i have hope they'll finally realize they don't match each other and break up.
Until there, i'm like : )

last edited at Aug 14, 2020 9:19AM

StarDress
Image Comments 08 Aug 10:53
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Eel21ctu4aani_y-orig

Bet it would be Akko on the top though heheh

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

You know, sometimes i regret understanding english and reading things like this like : )

thats impossible i-
i don't even know what do say, i have no words
I mean, i already met a girl with big ass breasts when i was in... 7th grade? but she wasn't that big in height... She still looked like a kid.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 9:31AM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Isn't she like 6 months from graduation? 17.5 isn't really 'child' even if we sometimes pretend it is for the sake of legal categories.

Is 18 years the age of "adulthood" for where they are at least? If i'm not mistaken, in Japan is 20, but i'm not sure if they're living in Japan or not...

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

"And i want to start over again with Reiichi."
... Girl i-

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Everytime i see a mermaid/siren with a tail that bends like THIS [ |_ ] i feel the cringe going down my spine...
(Mermaid's down part is like a fish, and fish's spines can't do that |_ thing like humans do. Even tho they don't exist, there's still some kind of logic to them, i just feel a lil unconfortable/confused ^^')
(Explaining 'cause i don't want ppl going nuts on me for no reason again k)

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 9:56PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Girl touching other girls breats: ok ok ok ok alright cool cool cool cool cool cool
The other girl kissing below the other girl's breats: wait sec honey that's gay

Edit:
They call LGBTQ+ ppl "those" like we were some type of undiscovered creepy monster lmao XD

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 9:50PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Wait what
I actually checked the page like 3 times to see if i mysteriously changed mangas XD
I'm actually not understanding a thing, did i miss something? asjxziojas ldsadkj
Idk if the manga is just really fast or if i actually missed something...
1 chapter in and the character already had her abyss, metamorphosis and confession, goshh
(The artist's style is so beautiful, i don't want to have bad impressions straight away honestly...)

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 9:11PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Fuck Reiichi
All my homies hate reiichi, fuck him

"Aw, but i didn't want to hurt her" oh for fuck sake don't come with that shit
BOTH would get hurt EITHER WAY, so saying that and keeping it a secret just makes it hurt even MORE.

What a shithead, marrying someone because they lost their parents? So immature.
I'd 100% slap his ass, idfc, she deserves best, please have a divorce, please please please.

At least he's not that much of a trash like the husband from "Run away with me girl", but he's not a good husband either.
Fuck both, but the difference is that one of them could go to jail for domestic violence.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 1:24AM

StarDress
School Zone discussion 17 Jul 22:55
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

BRUHH THAT'S GIVING ME NICHIJOU VIBES
Nichijou is still a lot funnier, but THIS
THIS is hella fun for me, i'm really excited for the next chapters !!

StarDress
Image Comments 11 Jul 12:37
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Eb6dhc0ucaiyime-orig

^^
They were probably talking about Little Witch Academia right?
There's a manga and anime you could read/watch, and some games, idk how manyt tho;;;
It's a really nice story, so i recommend.