Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Tama is cute as well.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, this felt like a fanfic. A bit strange and kinda detached from the original. Art was nice, a bit too over the top maybe. And I was hoping for a threesome, Yuffie always just ends up masturbating or getting molested by random guys in doujins.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm kinda hoping for last minute random-kun to show up now. At least bland male protagonists aren't THAT useless.

Starting to really hate overly useless lesbian characters. x.x It's getting old.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I expected a tanuki, but a second fox works too.

Heh, be like this one and its sequel.

Oh right, I probably thought about them. Super cute stories.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I expected a tanuki, but a second fox works too.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This is cute, but I thought Yoshi was her human self...somehow. Power of yuri and so on.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I guess it would be the easiest if Aya went to school again and meet new people. Or hang out with the helping lady at least. I don't see how anyone involved in the triangle could build a healthy relationship with each other.

last edited at Feb 13, 2024 6:41PM

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Oh, the main couple(?) is really cute. Childhood friend too, but she feels already friendzoned. I guess this will be painful.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I hope that lesbian friend will show up a bit more, she was cute.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm still rooting for Kaoru, Karin ist my least favorite choice. I wonder if glasses girl could be interesting enough for Minato as well.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I like dense protagonist Meiling.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

If she never went to any school, I don't think she could become a transfer student. How is she supposed to follow the lessions?

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Nice pair and beautiful art. Just too short. T-T

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Huh, she fainted because of the heat? Not because of a ball in her face?

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I was confused because it looks like mc visits a lesbian bar at first? You would think a cute regular dying so young would be a huge topic.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The art ist cute, but I don't see any comedy (or romance). Ami really feels like a mean-spirited straight girl like someone said before. I guess she had a thing for her teacher and now behaves similar to her? But at this point, the only payoff I'm waiting for is a slap.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Still not sure what the villains' deal was. Sie wanted to control her but still live a "normal" life without her? Did she really have an abortion? Did she do this to herself? Bit confused about that. Both couples were cute though and the ending was nice.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I guess Yoshiko was always greedy for Junko, so now she is on the dark side as well. Even her expression is similar to hers now. I still like to imagine it's somewhat salvageable in the near future. It doesn't feel like Junko will keep going on like this for very long.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It would be interesting if Junko gets absolutly crushed by her workplace (maybe because of her superior or an even worse rival) and has to relay on Hashimoto more.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Mask has become one of my favorite characters for a while now.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm not really interested in Satomi and Junko is hard to root for...So, uh...go, Yoshiko. Find someone nicer, please.

MagiMaki
Love Bullet discussion 06 Dec 04:26
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"I wanted to fall in love, now I have regrets" -> "Ok, become a cupid and never get the chance to fall in love ever again because rules say so"

Now I wonder who is forcing this on the girls. It's clearly not with the best intentions in mind. x.x

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...Feels a bit rushed, but it was an ending at least. I feel like office ship is the most likely one in the future.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This is some solid platonic friendship.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Eating without a table is a war crime.