Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

While I'm doing my second re-read, I just have to ask. Hino's parents passed away, right?

That’s been hinted at, but nothing is known for certain.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

We're up to ch.102 in raws. Hope nothing bad happened to the translators and we get something soon

I don't want to go through another drought :(

joined Aug 29, 2019

Cyan Steam haven't uploaded anything for the last two weeks. Maybe taking a break, it's the time around Pentecost, after all, and I know at least some areas have holidays around that time.
Having four chapters ready to be translated makes me very much look forward to some good stuff.

joined Dec 28, 2016

What's going on exactly with the translator? Did something happen. There's now 6 chapters available.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[99] sorry for the extremely long delay on this one. hopefully i can catch up pretty quick now that some stuff in my life is out of the way. <3 y'all

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well that sure is one way to do a recap chapter... sorta.

[99] sorry for the extremely long delay on this one. hopefully i can catch up pretty quick now that some stuff in my life is out of the way. <3 y'all

Thanks for all the hard work again!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ahhh I've missed this series so damn much Poor Koguma getting turned on as Hino talked to the adorable little furrbaby haha. They really just need to outright confess to each other already.

And runrin no reason to be sorry just happy to have it back real life always comes first thank you for getting back to this amazing series <3

Edit: and to think we have 6 total chapters of this coming eventually gets me even happier!

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 6:14PM

joined May 1, 2015

It is back.
After 10000 years it has been revived.

Edit:
Thank you for your hard work Runrin.
No probs, I hope you are in a better situation now.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 6:19PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thanks for the translation—much appreciated!

Maybe it’s just my sharp appetite for this series, but I think this ending is hilarious. There’s something about that flustered Koguma and clueless Hino that seems both new and completely familiar.

20211109_104752
joined Apr 2, 2021

aaaa i've missed them sm TToTT thank u <3

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Careful Koguma, you might get all ''sweaty'' down there again if your keep picturing stuff ;)

joined Feb 1, 2021

Kinniku Tarou has many talents, but drawing dogs is not one of them.

joined May 24, 2014

Or maybe you aré?

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kinniku Tarou has many talents, but drawing dogs is not one of them.

I wanna see how he draws it when Hino bathes it. On top of the reduction in volume it's a good time to make Koguma imagine being bathed
Thanks for the translation! Glad to see the bakas back

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

Which chapter was it that the dog appeared before?

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Glad to hear things are better - thanks for the hard work!

As for this chapter:

A little disappointed at first that this was ch. 99 and nothing big happened, but thinking about it a little more, it's actually really great to see that Kogu simply can't get any of those memories out of her head, and she's almost pavlov'd to Hino's whims now. So, all in all, pretty great. Hino's got her on such a leash now (pun intended?) that even just petting a dog in a certain way is enough simulated stimulation to get Kogu going.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Glad to hear things are better - thanks for the hard work!

As for this chapter:

A little disappointed at first that this was ch. 99 and nothing big happened, but thinking about it a little more, it's actually really great to see that Kogu simply can't get any of those memories out of her head, and she's almost pavlov'd to Hino's whims now. So, all in all, pretty great. Hino's got her on such a leash now (pun intended?) that even just petting a dog in a certain way is enough simulated stimulation to get Kogu going.

It's true--Hino appears to have total possession of Koguma's head, although actually that part's pretty much been the case from the beginning. But as you say, now Hino's domination has even extended to her sense-memories.

Little bear is still stubborn, though.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

The flashback is to this chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch44

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ehhhhhhhhh

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The flashback is to this chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch44

Thanks! Also thanks for your hard work translators.

Hino got me good with that shadow kiss. Best troll in a while.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Always funny to see the animal comparison in rom-coms, thanks for the translation!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

What is that wierd thing? Is there a type of dog that looks like that lol?

p.s I wonder if thats the first time Koguma admitted to herself Hino's touch gets her excited/turned on?

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 3:48AM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

What is that wierd thing? Is there a type of dog that looks like that lol?

It's supposed to be a Pomeranian, i think? Looks like someone add some lion by mistake though.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY!

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Just a dust bunny with legs

To reply you must either login or sign up.