Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

hahaha, so now 99 more chapter of supernatural? hopefully not, but I liked it as a temporary spice

[100] sorry it took so long. i haven't been doing all that well. someone sniped us on mangadex while i was sick so i pushed this one out. hopefully 101 soon.

thanks so much - was missing this one. And stay healthy please!

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 6:50PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Enough dawdling says the author, time for some shenanigans.

On one hand the bodyswapping comes a little out of left field in this manga however these bitches really do need to realise how gay they are for one another and this does seem to work.

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 6:58PM

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

what an anticlimactic 100th chapter.... after koguma realized her feelings, i hoped something interesting would happen, but nope... then i realized we have almost 100 chapters and i hoped we would get something interesting for the 100th chapter.... but again, nope... instead we got such a weird chapter....
in ch. 97 was the sleepover and in ch. 98 they were at school, but Hina came from home.... i know this manga has a lot of time jumps, but ch. 99 and 100 are kind of weird. so maybe it's all a dream from the sleepover. at least i hope ch. 100 is a dream, because it really doesn't fit the manga... =o(

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Not sure whether to be more weirded out about the sudden supernatural elements or someone watching s-CRY-ed in this decade

joined Apr 15, 2013

Ok, what are the odds that this is supernatural vs Koguma is concussed after hitting her head? Either way seems a little out of the ordinary for this series.

@runrin Stay well, friend.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Surely their is no supernatural stuff going on and when Koguma fell she hit her head and passed out and this was just a dream right? The fact that she's slowly figured out she likes Hino it's just projecting herself in said dream state.

Weird or not I love these two and it's one of my favorite series I'm just happy to see it make it's return.

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 7:28PM

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

I think the reason they are so egotistical is that they are in different bodies, and I also assume they both love eachother in the gay way.

Also that one person that had a theory that hino was a ghost or something has a chance of eating well in the future

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 8:00PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Now I'm waiting for the alien invasion on Miss Sunflower.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

If it's a crossover with Stardust Telepath then I am 100% for it.

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 8:45PM

joined May 28, 2019

Not sure whether to be more weirded out about the sudden supernatural elements or someone watching s-CRY-ed in this decade

Scryed's on my favorite action anime, and I haven't even done that. XD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

On the one hand: are you fucking kidding me
on the other hand: lmao

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Quite the nice twist on the old formula

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Hino San No Baka could have an entire 10 chapter arc that's basically Koguma and Hino trying to escape aliens and I'll still continue to read this and be like "hell yea"

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 10:48PM

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

yeah I was trying to remember if this manga was actually set in the 2000s and I hadn't noticed

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

W-what's this

joined Feb 1, 2021

I'll still read it, but only after I finish the zombie attack arc in Hana ni Arashi. Who knew Chidori could swing such a mean chainsaw?

Untitled
joined Jan 23, 2022

what next? They gonna encounter a weird rabbit that can grant girls some wish?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Are we sure this isn't some...I don't know, April Fools chapter?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

as subtle as an hydraulic hammer but you know if this is what it takes to ge things done i´ll take it any day of the week

joined Jun 3, 2021

[100] sorry it took so long. i haven't been doing all that well. someone sniped us on mangadex while i was sick so i pushed this one out. hopefully 101 soon.

about the chapter, i was surprised to see this, since there hasn't been any weird supernatural stuff before in this series, and now they just kinda shoved it in there. not really into it, but we'll see where it goes i guess.

Sorry I was the one who sniped you guys haha. I was very worried when there is no update for three months, glad that you can return. But yeah, just take your time, I was afraid that you guys dropped this precious gem.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Sorry I was the one who sniped you guys haha. I was very worried when there is no update for three months, glad that you can return. But yeah, just take your time, I was afraid that you guys dropped this precious gem.

it's no biggie. i understand completely. are you on the dynasty scans discord? if so i might reach out if i need help with it in the future.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Am I the only one that enjoyed the chapter? I saw it was gonna be special because it's ch100 and I thought this was fun. It will probably be put to the side as a dream or something, but still very fun. And also we had the confirmation that Koguma is explicitly conscious of her feelings!
Very good stuff. Love this!

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

God just make out and kiss already
The tension in the air is thick enough to suffocate

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I did not see this turn coming... Their reactions to how they look to the other are great, though. ^_^

Far as the chapter goes, I fully expect this to just be a dream one or both of our favorite goofs are having.

Fully expected the chapter to end like that. So yeah, definitely a possibility, as far as I'm considered.

Am I the only one that enjoyed the chapter?

Not at all. Unexpected supernatural shenanigans or not, the chapter was still as enjoyable as always.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh I didn't dislike the chapter, it just feels very much like an April Fools joke type of chapter to me haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.