Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm just glad the confession didn't take the entirety of the series to happen.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I hope if she goes back that they stay together

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

At first I thought "Auntie! Auntie!" was Lily trying to catch the attention of her relative.

Then I realized it's the yuriworld's version of "Uncle! Uncle!"

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Don't murder lily. Our little friend might get sad that she could lose her future gf. Mmm.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 6:19PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was cute. Is she drinking out of LAB EQUIPMENT....?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Mad scientist. Gotta problem with that?

joined Jan 6, 2017

Any scientist worth their money (mad or otherwise) knows that you don't drink from lab equipment. You have to drink straight out of the bottle for the Doctor Pepper sponsorship

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 7:46PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Any scientist worth their money (mad or otherwise) knows that you don't drink from lab equipment. You have to drink straight out of the bottle for the Doctor Pepper sponsorship

What about using an alcohol burner to heat salmon ?

joined Jan 6, 2017

What about using an alcohol burner to heat salmon ?

Heating up is not drinking... I'll allow it

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

At first I thought "Auntie! Auntie!" was Lily trying to catch the attention of her relative.

Actually, I think it's Lily being unrepentant about what she concerning her cousin's actual age despite the physical abuse she's suffering, because the Japanese word for "aunt(ie)", obasan, also has a connotation of "old woman" (probably due to high similarity with the word for "grandmother", obaasan).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I hope if she goes back that they stay together

Naah. She'll stay in yuri world, but turn Lily down in favor of her boyfriend's counterpart. Normal!

MidnightPumpkin
joined May 6, 2019

Actually, I think it's Lily being unrepentant about what she concerning her cousin's actual age despite the physical abuse she's suffering, because the Japanese word for "aunt(ie)", obasan, also has a connotation of "old woman" (probably due to high similarity with the word for "grandmother", obaasan).

Well, the original does not say oba-san. It says ギブ (give) which is short for "I give up", i.e. uncle.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

New chapter elsewhere: I must say, this is getting more nuts-and-bolts about parallel worlds than I thought it was going for at first.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I wonder, are there any stories with lesbian psychics? This chapter made me wonder about that

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Will we ever advance past chapter 8?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

If the supernatural stuff in this continues increasing in presence at this rate, we'll soon have to put on the What the fuck am I reading? tag.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Id prefer it if it focused more on the relationship instead of the supernatural/sci-fi stuff, I love sci-fi but I came here for yuri lol

Without the Sci fi elements this story is really basic. There is no drama besides the question when will they confess to each other.

joined Jan 26, 2019

I see Lily is morosexual.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is getting a bit silly

(more so than it was before)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I wonder, are there any stories with lesbian psychics? This chapter made me wonder about that

not really a psychic but https://dynasty-scans.com/series/qualia_the_purple is about a lesbian (well some versions of her are bi and some are straight but any details would be spoilers) with cool parallel world powers

Yay, thank you! I was running out of things to read

Atheme-logo-frag-square
joined Jun 2, 2018

not really a psychic but https://dynasty-scans.com/series/qualia_the_purple is about a lesbian (well some versions of her are bi and some are straight but any details would be spoilers) with cool parallel world powers

IMO Qualia deserves the What the fuck am I reading? tag.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Yay, thank you! I was running out of things to read

Qualia the Purple is pretty awesomely fried.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Well, the original does not say oba-san. It says ギブ (give) which is short for "I give up", i.e. uncle.

I see. IINM, "I give up!" is often contracted to "I give! I give!" if the speaker is sufficiently panicked or are having difficulty speaking/breathing (such as being choked, as Lily was).

last edited at Aug 19, 2019 10:36PM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

"Isolation tank"
Oh no, are we going to abuse cats again? Is there really no avoiding that in parallel worlds stories?

joined Aug 21, 2017

this manga: all-female yuri isekai
also this manga: PSYCHIC-POWERED TRAVEL BETWEEN PARALLEL UNIVERSES

To reply you must either login or sign up.