Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It is defined as intentional killing or omission of life of a person who no longer feels that it is worth living.

Key sentence from your link.

You were probably looking for genocide which I'm super seriously advocating watch out guys it's just a matter of time.

That's the modern definition. Euthanasia was forced on healthy people in the past... but hey, ignoring what I say is okay, it doesn't really matter after all.

Either way, your joke was terrible.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Such hostility because you goofed your wording lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

There was a lot of medical terminology and concepts applied to purely societal, economical and political issues back in the day. Then a certain regime in Germany gave a demonstration of what such ideas actually looked like in practical application (they started with euthanizing entirely German "undesirables" such as the disabled and mentally ill, remember?) and that talk was no longer welcome in civilized society.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Such hostility because you goofed your wording lol

...uh no. It's more because of your bad joke about erasing all males. I think.

last edited at Jun 15, 2019 4:34PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Good lord, drop it already. It was a poorly formulated joke. Not worth almost a dozen responses.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

It wasn't fever, dear. Fever don't disappear just like that~

joined Feb 3, 2016

she should just stay in that yuri world lol

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Both of ya'll gaaaaayy

Sers. Please let's acknowledge it in chapter 6.2. Looking forward to it translators. Thanks for all your hard work!

joined Jun 20, 2019

My theory is: uuruno was already an habitant of the world of lily. When they were little they connected but after a short time they experimented with her and sent her to the other world. For her it was normal to marry girls and that was the problem she had as a child in the other world since others saw it as weird and made her start to want to be normal. The other uuruno is not satisfied with staying in that world and was looking for a way to return.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

... I feel like we're halfway towards a concrete confirmation that there were actually two times the two Marikas changed worlds...
The plot thickens with each part of a chapter, and I'm internally conflicted over whether that's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing!

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 7:03PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is good I just wish it would update faster but anyways who is the girl omg

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is good I just wish it would update faster but anyways who is the girl omg

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Alright you two, you know what they say: when in rome...

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wash your arse with a sponge on a stick?

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Wash your arse with a sponge on a stick?

Romans!?

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Was she talking about a real movie?

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

I just played a yuri VN that is a bit similar to this, its called 'The Expression Amrilato', it's about a girl who accidentally goes to a parallel world, it's on sale on steam rn and its a really good yuri VN I definitely recommend it

I recommend it too. But really, you should't compare to this manga... The Expression Amrilato isn't ambiguous story like this one. It's a pure yuri VN.

Anyway, I'm more confused now... what this manga about? No clue at all.

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 8:42PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Based on the how she remembers that the name starts with "Phil", I think the "movie" that Marika is referring to is one that's about the famous Philadelphia Experiment.

Also, I suspect that the new lady is the "Yanagi Amane" that was so conspicuously namedropped here.

Funny you mention that - even back in Chapter 2, Marika's friends are speculating that the only reason Yurika's going out with her is for her boobs.

You mean "Lily", right? I don't remember any "Yurika" in this comic.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The pacing on this is all over the place.

Zoommm%20(2)
joined Nov 20, 2018

22kg

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ummmmmm.....

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

It's now or never, Lily. This is your golden chance~

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's strange that is noted that Mari is female. Why in a women world you would note that someone is female ? Also someone on Mangadex point out that Suzuran use the kanji for a certain flower : Lily of the Valley.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's strange that is noted that Mari is female. Why in a women world you would note that someone is female ?

This might have been the profile of the parallel universe Mari; as in "her counter-part is female" (unlike others who are gender bent).

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

We did get some info from those files they dropped for no reason.

For one, yes, they noted her as female, which is unecessary in a world with only women. Which just proves that they were doing research on connecting to other worlds were men actually exist.

Secondly (and I don't know if this was a typo by the translators), the girl in the file is called Uuruno Mariko. Not Marika. Considering that she calls herself Marika and all the people from yuri!world also call her Marika, I guess that must have been a mistake.

Some of those plot contrivances though.... Of course the facility gets flooded just as they are there. Of course some suspicious former researcher/subject has been waiting there patiently for years to observe them just in time.

Overall this didn't really change my theories. It soft confirmed them. The Marikas were switched for some experiments in childhood, which is where Lily met the normal!Marika and then they were sent back to their original worlds and the research stopped for some reason.
The alternative is of course that they stayed swapped which is why they have the wrong sexualities for their respective worlds, but eh. We'll see.

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 4:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.