Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

They totally already kissed so why would they get embarrassed about an indirect one?

Because Lily is a useless lesbian

Kind of funny to think that a useless lesbian is playing the straight man to a straight* woman.

*Well, "straight" I guess. Her sexuality is currently on hold right?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

oh boy can't wait for ch8.6: Intermission 8: part 2: electric boogalo

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Yes... It's spicy... I am not ... The Gay.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Lily sure is gay

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

An honest liar, she is. Daz rite.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Aw. She's lying. Trying to hide the embarrassment.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

You, useless... Meh, whatever. Take it easy, sweety-

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So, Intermission 7 happens before Intermission 6.

I get the feeling that the author flunked Math.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So, Intermission 7 happens before Intermission 6.

No, it's after. It explicitly says that.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I had to reread from a random spot because I forgot where I stopped (maybe I should've just restarted from ch1 which is what I actually planned to do, guess I'll do that later). The story is taking an interesting route.

I haven't been on this thread so I don't know of someone already said this, but I think that maybe this Uruuno is actually the one from this world and she and the other one have been switched before.

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

actually am enjoying this series, hopefully it doesn't end up likes shit

Image0
joined May 22, 2018

Yo I just finished reading Idol Pretender and realized how similar Lily and Uruuno looks to Chinami and Yuika...The ending to Idol Pretender was like a big middle finger but what if this series is like a parallel world to where Chinami x Yuika happens..? or maybe this is just me shit posting lol, still salty about Idol Pretender

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yeah, I guess I'm lucky that I haven't read Idol Pretender.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

It's been a while, eh?

joined Oct 22, 2018

What the fuck? I've waited for whatever long stretch of time this was a this is how short they cut it? They're lucky I haven't payed anything, because if I had I would've demanded a refund.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Ugh nooooo

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Small steps.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's hilarious that the great researcher and investigator solved the mystery and found the place they were looking for by googling the data they had and astutely adding one word to her search! Elementary, my dear Watson!

joined Apr 20, 2013

What the fuck? I've waited for whatever long stretch of time this was a this is how short they cut it? They're lucky I haven't payed anything, because if I had I would've demanded a refund.

I feel you. I guess i'll just keep that on hold and remove from my subscribed list.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's so obvious she's originally from this world I feel like the twist will be something else.

joined Oct 22, 2018

It's so obvious she's originally from this world I feel like the twist will be something else.

IKR?

joined Jan 26, 2019

I want this to turn into gay Sliders

joined Jun 12, 2019

I’m so confused

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

This series is so confusing. I just want them to kiss

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think this story needs to decide what to be. The elements of Sci fi and the classic highschool yuri set up just keep interrupting each other.
From one hand you have the mystery of why she's in that world and how their universes work, from the other it's just random scenes between them being nervous of their crush wearing a yukata. The number of times I've seen this trope makes it really annoying if there isn't any good development between them already.
I think this is a classic issue authors have. They want to keep people interested in the main appeal of the story (which here is supposed to be the Yuri) and they end up adding kinda forced interactions between them without any build up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.