Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

First, Lily messes up the romantic mood and Marika is hurt.
Then, some babe with a gun wants to kill her!
And then, evil cliffhanger. >_<
Argh, this chapter is made of nothing but bad things that shouldn't happen.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Has a increadibly tiny part of my thought processes developed the ability to predict future or why is it that a new part got here the night after I briefly thought of this manga in the shower last night?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yep, that's a gun.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ooh, an actual threatening person. Can't wait to see the next chapter

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Maybe the people behind this science discovered Mari slipped into the other world and have sent this girl to take her back.
Or they don't know themselves and want to test her and discover how she got there.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This is such a random yuri that is not possible not to like it.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

finally something is happening. not sure why i keep reading this one tho. its kind of all over the place.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I think this story needs to decide what to be. The elements of Sci fi and the classic highschool yuri set up just keep interrupting each other.

I actually like that mix. It feels original. I'd much rather read romance that's set in an innovative Sci fi context than just the same old romance plot clichés over and over.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think this story needs to decide what to be. The elements of Sci fi and the classic highschool yuri set up just keep interrupting each other.

I actually like that mix. It feels original. I'd much rather read romance that's set in an innovative Sci fi context than just the same old romance plot clichés over and over.

This is simply a matter of individual taste, but I personally don't care for much sci-fi manga, so it's primarily the romance tropes that keep me reading this one.

I agree that there's a certain degree of cross-genre "interruption," and neither side is especially innovative by itself, but the somewhat unusual mixture keeps me at least mildly interested.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 11:17AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

I’m confused

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Her gay radar is sensing danger!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

This is simply a matter of individual taste, but I personally don't care for much sci-fi manga, so it's primarily the romance tropes that keep me reading this one.

Well, I'm biased, I love almost every corny sci-fi romance story ever produced. "In Time"? Love it. "Mr. Nobody"? Watched three times. "Never let me go"? I'll cry if I remember it.

Stands to reason I would like this manga as well.

But I do think it's innovative. I mean, a world only of women has been the plot of some other stories in the past, but it's usually shallow male-catering harem stuff. Here the theme actually gets some depth.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Armed yuri. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I read some of this at one point and haven't since, it seemed kinda trashy and pretty ehh when I read it, should I continue reading?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I read some of this at one point and haven't since, it seemed kinda trashy and pretty ehh when I read it, should I continue reading?

The story hasn't changed much from the beginning, you just get some more development for the main couple plus a few more clues about the planeshifting thing. I like it, but maybe skip it if it's not to your taste.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

I really, really, REALLY wanna call this world "Sono Hanabira."

joined Oct 22, 2018

^
Casually: No.

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 5:38AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So uh... When's the next one I wonder?

joined Sep 13, 2018

i remember reading the 1st chapter and never seeing it again (didnt remember the name) , Man that was some while ride , things seems to go quite fast but its still good and i love how lily seemed like a serious person /kuudere but ended up showing all those expressions like one or two chapters later.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's been a while since last chapter. Is it on hiatus ?

joined Oct 22, 2018

How should I know? I don't follow anything manga-related outside this site. remembers that yuri manga about the two teachers OK, there's only one thing manga-related that I follow outside this site.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well the next chapter has an estimated release date of January 3rd, 2020 so...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well the next chapter has an estimated release date of January 3rd, 2020 so...

oof

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did someone has check up the Twitter if Haruse say anything about the state of the manga ? I can't really read japanese.

Harumi
joined Nov 21, 2018

Did someone has check up the Twitter if Haruse say anything about the state of the manga ? I can't really read japanese.

Haruse is planning the ending of the manga in 2 chapters (10 and 11) probably it will continue next month, thats the info on twitter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.