Forum › Posts by MarqFJA87

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Chapter 7's page 2 has a missing word in the first box: There should be "what" after "wonder" in "I do wonder she'd be like".

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... I don't get the last page. Someone please what the deal is with the towel.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Goggled Anon posted:

EDIT: I just realized that Neji's best series isn't even here on Dynasty! What happened to Beauty and the Beast Girl?
Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo?

Licensed, translated and published by Seven Seas. I have a copy on my overflowing book shelves.

That, and Dynasty couldn't get permission to add the chapters translated by another group before /u/ picked it up (which is ironically where the book version leaves off).

The weird thing about that is that /u/ also did other Neji stuff that's hosted on Dynasty Scans, so I question why this particular one is the exception.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Um, this is missing four pages, according to the source cited on the release post and this Pixiv source.

last edited at May 26, 2021 7:56PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Isn't Shiori strangely calm? You'd think she'd have jumped at Saori's confession from the previous chapter screaming "YES! YES! I ACCEPT!", right? Taking it so casually both in ch23 and this one had made me suspected that there was still a possibility that she misunderstood it as something not remotely romantic.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Calthesa posted:

Actually the premise makes more sense now if she's only like 20-30 years old or so. I thought she had been tricking young witches for decades and just looked young. Countless witches was probably an exaggeration then.

This assumes that witches have normal human lifespans. I remember there's another witch-centric yuri manga where witches have a much slower growth rate (don't recall if it's absolute or only past childhood), such that the MC is a few centuries old but still looks like a girl barely into adolescence (if at all), which has a comedic effect when contrasted against her adult-looking adoptive daughter (who is actually still an adolescent IIRC).

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 20 May 18:13
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

"Self-awareness"? Don't you mean "self-consciousness"?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Who's that girl at the end that got Imoko's selfie?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Nya-chan posted:

Needagirl posted:

Chapter 1 has been removed. Why?

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/18423-please-remove-binbou-scanlation-s-work-from-the-reader

Without any information about why they insisted on the removal (which affects other sites as well, apparently), all I can see is a self-centered asshole who doesn't care about all the trouble they'd be causing for both readers and other translators that worked on this series.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Hylarn posted:

At some point Zanka has to give up and just make an erodoujin, right?

And with the most recent chapter, the notion that a cat maid would allow you to put her into a bath.

Cats don't inherently dislike water. If they're introduced to it when young it should be fine

So long as it's warm and not really hot or cold.

Random Wanderer posted:

Meow.

Nya.

You avatar makes this all the more fitting.

Please no bulli our foxy waifriend.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Lilpha posted:

The second chapter is a sequel to Transient Dreams of Transient Things, coming in shortly after that got pulled from here.

WHY WAS IT PULLED?!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Gah, I wanted more! Did Neji really run out of ideas, or has she always intended for this story to end so soon?

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 28 Apr 21:16
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Ez52ofcvuaeu8r4-orig

Noel's boobs are nerfed. No, seriously; her model is significantly bigger than that.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 25 Apr 19:30
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
89224232_p0

@V-Oblivion: Danchou wouldn't stab, she would EAT the offender. I'm not kidding; she literally said so in her guest appearance on Coco's Reddit shitpost review.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 25 Apr 19:28
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Efacrnwu8aehlur-orig

@Azero25: There are a few other KOF posts here, actually.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Skywallker posted:

What floor?

I want to know that too. Is it a reference to another Neji comic, or to a real-life thing?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Skywallker posted:

why would she wonder what a wedding is but know what a wedding dress is? are they using some obscure word or alternative spelling in the original language?

The chapter is still free on comic walker right now so I checked out the raws (I don't know if they'll do the thing where after a certain amount of time or chapters older ones will become locked, although it does seem to be normal for the first three or so to stay free): https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS12202158010000_68
And no, they just use the regular word for marriage unobscured in any way so it's just a bit of a plot hole unless this:

I’m waiting for the plot twist in which Tanya is actually an experienced witch unlike the naive and weak witch Melissa thinks she is lol

actually turns out to be true lol

I think she is asking wth a wedding is in relation to magic

Yeah, that's my take as well. She was confused because she couldn't figure out how the concept of a "wedding" has anything to do with magic, and presumably didn't want to make any assumptions.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 13 Apr 17:54
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Einqd32umaejinj-orig

Oh dear, I haven't seen this GuP pairing before.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Goggled Anon posted:

It's kinda hard to determine chapter numbers at this point, since the tank has the story split up into four mega chapters (with the new content picking up about two-thirds of the way through the third "chapter") rather than the 4-5 page Twitter chapters, so I'm just gonna translate these in segments and seperate them into chapters depending on how self-contained they are plot-wise.

I can confirm that you only need to exclude the first two pages that you included in ch17 from the numbering (e.g. treat them as "000a" and "000b"), then number everything afterwards from 1 onwards, and it will perfectly line up with the page numbers in the table of contents (the "chapter cover" pages come before the first pages of their respective chapters). If you want, I can send you the properly organized comic to save you the time and effort.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

trang1104 posted:

I got a feeling this is gonna end with it all being a misunderstanding, I mean, "10yo" is always with this one little girl, left with her, was walking around town with her, was doing "her" homework with her, so it's probably her sister or smth (like someone else said) and she's just pretending to be the grade-schooler

I heard that this one has its series and in the series, that "10yo" is confirmed :(

Excellent. Now all the whiny complainers who were holding out for the unicorn that is "it's just a misunderstanding" can finally make up their minds about whether or not they'll keep following this. To anyone that do, I would greatly appreciate it if you refrain from continuing to whine about this over and over with every new chapter; it adds nothing to the discussion, is irrelevant, is very distracting and annoying, is simply unnecessary, and most of all will not lead to anything that you'd consider positive.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

yuripie posted:

[ THE HAND ] is the strongest stand

Someone please make a meme-pic with ZA HANDO as Arisa's Stand!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

OrangePekoe posted:

Our numbering is a bit different from /u/'s and MD's, given that we combined the first and second chapters at their release.

One, why were they combined?

Two, can they be split up? If not, can the chapters be renumbered so that they proper numbering (so current "Chapter 1" becomes "Chapter 1+2", current "Chapter 2" becomes "Chapter 3", and so on so forth)?

Three, it appears this comic has been serialized under a new name - 『気をつけなよ、お姉さん。』 ("Be careful, Onee-san.") - judging from this tweet.

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 12:52AM

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Thanks.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Can we have younger than she looks as a tag? It very much applies to this comic, and I vaguely recall reading some others in the past that had similar premises.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Is this the first time Hino's given name was mentioned in the comic?