Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Marika's friends being gay makes me happy.

Well, I mean, technically in that world everyone is gay, so.....

Well gay girls are still good!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Actually that's not too convenient at all. It's just common practice to give the one who was confessed time to process the situation and come up with a response.

I do love that Lily didn't keep dodging the issue though. She admitted it in the most Lily way possible lol

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Wheeew! Finally! Now I need to wait for the chapter where they become a couple.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I like this manga. The art isn't the best, but not so bad that it's difficult to understand what's going on. It's also getting regular updates.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Bruh, Marika wtf ? "Idk how i end up coming here but even if i go back to my world, i will come back to giveyou an answer and not guarantee it can be a yes" What the hell is that ? You don't even know how you come neither how to come back but you ask Lily to give you time for an answer and wait even if you go back to your world ? If i don't know she tell the truth, i swear i will had think she just dodge the question and never come back.

Cause you can see that Marika had only seen Lily as an importance friend and never considering a possibility that Lily in love with her so when all shit went down like that it kindda like a shock punch in her face, people need time to process that.
But you can see that see doesn't denial about a thought of having some feeling for Lily; just give it time for the love to grow. And even if she when back to her world the power of gayness will denial all the law of physic and some how let them be with each other again. Unless the author try to pull a "Madoka" on us.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The art isn't the best, but not so bad that it's difficult to understand what's going on.

Excuse me what? The art is one of the best parts of this manga. It has a very distinct style. I think it's pretty nice (even if the outfits are a bit too fancy).

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Unless the author try to pull a "Madoka" on us.

It's the author of Idols Pretender we talking about.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

The art isn't the best, but not so bad that it's difficult to understand what's going on.

Excuse me what? The art is one of the best parts of this manga. It has a very distinct style. I think it's pretty nice (even if the outfits are a bit too fancy).

In this case I'm with you.

And in another note, I can understand why Marika wants to go to her world first, because even if you guys had forgetted it, she has a partner (?) so I bet she first want to talk with them.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

In this case I'm with you.

And in another note, I can understand why Marika wants to go to her world first, because even if you guys had forgetted it, she has a partner (?) so I bet she first want to talk with them.

Well i mean technically there still a Marika in her world.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Her face when she told her to give her some more time lol

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Okay, but Chidori is adorable though.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

deep inhale

BOI, this is getting messy.

I don't really know what to expect at this point.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

You're all mistaken! It's about her friend, her friend!

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Unless the author try to pull a "Madoka" on us.

It's the author of Idols Pretender we talking about.

But however you look at that it still end gay :v
Bruh you need to have high hope life is hard already don't need to make it sadder.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I mean, Marina has already said that one of the main(?) reasons she wants to go back to the other world is to properly break things off with her boyfriend:

I want to return to my own world and apologize to the one I’m dating. Until I do that, I don’t think either of us will be able to move forward.

She wants to get that out of the way before she does anything else (like start dating Lily).

joined Oct 22, 2018

Sorry for being pedantic, but I feel like fixing the one spelling mistake I noticed:

I mean, Marika has already said that one of the main(?) reasons she wants to go back to the other world is to properly break things off with her boyfriend:

I want to return to my own world and apologize to the one I’m dating. Until I do that, I don’t think either of us will be able to move forward.

She wants to get that out of the way before she does anything else (like start dating Lily).

Also, while it's more likely than not that her partner in the... let's call it "het" world... is a boy, it's technically not confirmed.

last edited at Jul 23, 2019 4:50PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sorry for being pedantic, but I feel like fixing the one spelling mistake I noticed:

I mean, Marika has already said that one of the main(?) reasons she wants to go back to the other world is to properly break things off with her boyfriend:

Also, while it's more likely than not that her partner in the... let's call it "het" world... is a boy, it's technically not confirmed.

Given Marika searched her partner when she arrive,one can assume it's a boy because if it was a girl she should have find her given the world she actually in is a only females one.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

I wonder if the other Marika is having fun with her partner on the another world, or would she just dump him? My bets goes for the second case-

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Considering her obsession with "normal" and initial reaction to the yuri world, there's not much left to confirm.

Well if their is one thing I learn from reading manga & watching anime is never call a older women old, unless you want to get hurt.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I really like the Sci fi elements here. Probably my favorite part of the manga, although there's definitely room to make it more complicated

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

I like this new character already.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Good side of this part of the chapter: I'm entertained.
Bad side of this part of the chapter: I'm confused.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, i don't know if call a biochemist for quantum physic problem is a good idea but you do with what you have.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 3:01PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

A professor of biology should know that human necks don't bend 180°s like owls'. Or maybe she is testing Lily's neck strength. Impressive, always ready to broaden her knowledge.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 2:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.