Forum › Posts by Polycell

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That first link triggers a 403 error for me. You'll need to post the Pixiv page, not hotlink the image.

Polycell
Image Comments 04 Aug 17:12
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eeqhczuvoae9m5e-orig

I saw this anime but I couldn't see them as a couple, they just seem like good friends

Shamiko asking Momo to be her vassal during episode 12 had all the tone of a confession. How did you miss that?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Cross Connection had Meiyui - anybody not equipped with The Hand Arisa Grasped was just a meat shield. That had me checking out Hopes Combined, but it doesn't have that bonus.

Polycell
Image Comments 01 Aug 18:52
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eecpr1qvaaicynn-orig

Let's face it, as fun as the main couple is, these two are the best part of this series.

It's ultimately a romance series - side characters who couple up are always more interesting than the leads.

Polycell
Happy End discussion 31 Jul 22:52
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Should i read this?

Unless you like yuri works with het endings, no.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

tutorial

I don't recall seeing that, but I could have just skipped it along with the story portion thinking it wouldn't be much different than the other boss fights of the story.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Hm... the Lapin fight was... extremely easy, I simply used my own Melissa and a support Rena, rapidly built up Melissa's Magia through Accel chains and then nuked Lapin to high heavens, took exactly one attempt, seemed like the most obvious, uncomplicated route to take and Lapin never got even close to building up her Magia.

I don't recall it being explained anywhere that the Tart Magica girls got a significant powerup for that battle(unless it was in the story, which I was skipping due to not having read/watched the first one), which meant it took me possibly a dozen battles to finish her off(luckily, autobattle was available for the second and subsequent rounds).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Alice could be the harem overseer - there's a lot of work that goes into managing a harem of that size that her powers could help with.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Check your whitelist and blacklist. You may just be filtering out everything uploaded recently.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Probably an overestimation of how male-dominated mainstream culture is. Guy turns into a woman, it's like entering a secret world; woman turns into a guy, there's a perception it's nothing she won't know about. Meanwhile in reality land, women going undercover as men have had massive disabusements of their perceptions(even of something as simple as online dating).

Polycell
Bisexual discussion 29 Jul 17:31
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Dynasty doesn't make a habit of hosting officially licensed(in the US) manga. Other sites will, but only if it's an alternate fan translation.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

A translation request would have to go to some translator group or somebody who accepts commissions(Tigoris Translates comes to mind immediately, but there are others).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

It takes however long it takes for a moderator/uploader to review the request and make a decision. Based on personal experience, don't expect that decision to come with a note.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That longing gaze doesn't even have that much context in the anime - it's just blatant fanservice.

Polycell
Image Comments 19 Jul 01:40
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Dyibgx2x0aa1c2b-orig

Bah, title 9 says you can totally sleep with your students, it's just cautioned against

Title IX is about discrimination based on certain characteristics; as long as everybody's punished equally, the school can fire people for boinking their students(and some states have gone so far as to criminalize all teacher-student boinking before high school graduation, even if the student's 18).

Polycell
Image Comments 17 Jul 22:36
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eakbkyqvaam79hk-orig

Poor ducky's feeling left out.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I got them three slotted. My first one was after twenty rolls; the next two were after reaching pity. Unfortunately I got spooked by Kyouko when I hit pity again(after going through the tedious process of spending dozens of single roll tickets to get there). I'd have rather it have been somebody I didn't already have if I wasn't going to get that fourth slot, but I guess a third slot on a girl I actively use isn't the worst outcome.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Ending implies she didn't really, she was just trying to re-light Alice's fire. Might have worked too well.

The way I read it, Yuuka did accidentally kill Marissa during a danmaku match as Reimu claimed; she simply played it up as a cover for a flat-out murder to Alice.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Apparently it was expensive in JP as well, though they had eleven days to deal with it instead of the six we've been given. Not sure how far I'll get in the shop, but I've gotten stuffed to the brim the bonus drop memoria from rolling for the Amanes, so I'll probably be doing quite a bit of farming just to get rid of all the coral.

I do agree we need something other than double grind next, even if it's an excuse to grin my girls' episode levels.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Switching sisters isn't exactly like switching shoes. Marika-B's the one Mei's grown up with, so of course she's the one she's attached to.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Click on your username, select 'upload request' and give a link to the manga.

Polycell
Image Comments 09 Jul 01:15
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Though I absoultely refuse to level up the gremlin, the only levels she will ever get are the levels from getting her episode level to 5 for the gem rewards, not one bit else.

Even after she gets her unlock and doppel?

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

If you haven't started playing the game, I'd recommend at least watching the story on YouTube(as well as Alina's and Holy Alina's magical girl stories - she didn't get much development in the central story and her actions in chapter 10 can seem to come out of nowhere if you haven't watched them). There's a lot the anime cut out(such as the entirety of Another Story) and the characters suffer tremendously for it(especially Tsuruno).

Polycell
Image Comments 08 Jul 02:03
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eafsooqxyaamhjr-orig

The Reimu Mushroom-Stuffing Incident, a story for which the world is not yet prepared.