Forum › Posts by couscous

joined Jan 26, 2019

Dang. I wanted gyaru x ghost yuri

joined Jan 26, 2019

McDonalds?

Surely they mean WcDonalds?

joined Jan 26, 2019

Am I not supposed to be fine with the younger sister not being like her stage persona

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

Why is there always a transphobic character

joined Jan 26, 2019

I am pretty sure even the uptight students in my High School would have rolled their eyes about a student walking around town

joined Jan 26, 2019

Sex bots are illegal? What a horrifying dystopia

joined Jan 26, 2019

Highly uncomfortable, but not as bad as To Meet You Again was. Especially as Ako decided not to hit her after seeing how much she cared for her.

I actually think this is much darker honestly, given that the story seems to treat one of the characters as generous for not engaging in violent abuse. Puts the emotional abuse aspects into even sharper focus.

I wouldn't say she's in any way shown as generous, just realizing she was mistaken. And unlike the other story where the abusive relationship has been established already and is very likely to continue, there is no indication in this case that this was not the first time something like this has happened. Can go either way from here still, but there is clearly more hope for a happier future.

Her response to being told she would get hit being to ask to do it with the left hand rather than the right hand instead of "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WE ARE BREAKING UP" suggests a ton of bad things to me

joined Jan 26, 2019

Wow, that was really messed up and not cute in ways I don't think were intended

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

So she is an adult hitting on a school student and did so in front of her past self

It would be kind of amazing if this was treated as fucked up as it should be

joined Jan 26, 2019

Every school morals person who appears in manga makes me bewildered because who would actually be so busybody as to want annoy people over that stuff

last edited at Jun 18, 2021 12:49AM

joined Jan 26, 2019

This is amazingly adorable

joined Jan 26, 2019

For once, I want the response to be "You accused the freaking princess of a bunch of serious crimes? Welp, enjoy your execution dumbass."

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

Really wholesome thirstyness

couscous
Oniai! discussion 25 Oct 17:46
joined Jan 26, 2019

This need a sexual assault or something tag

joined Jan 26, 2019

MC definitely straight. Yup. Just getting really flustered from thinking about how great another woman is just like all straight women do.

joined Jan 26, 2019

MC definitely straight. Yup. Just getting really flustered from thinking about how great another woman is just like all straight women do.

joined Jan 26, 2019

Time for them to learn what a pay pig is

couscous
Dear NOMAN discussion 22 Feb 22:38
joined Jan 26, 2019

Oh no! A crow consuming caffeine!

joined Jan 26, 2019

Lol what’s up with all this half foreigner fetish thing going on in Japan

I assume it is an easy way to have non-Japanese looking characters while justifying why they are completely familiar with Japanese culture, perfectly fluent, etc. and not having to deal with being from a different country as like a character trait

joined Jan 26, 2019

Age gap

D:

22 and 32

Oh, thank god

joined Jan 26, 2019

This is less comedic than Berserk.

joined Jan 26, 2019

This is a good way to destroy her mentally.

This is like doing your first job on Black Friday without having dealt with your mental problems in a way that might prepare you for working in retail.

joined Jan 26, 2019

He is already dead

joined Jan 26, 2019

I want this to turn into gay Sliders

couscous
SHY discussion 15 Sep 20:05
joined Jan 26, 2019

So, I gotta think Stardust is either evil or is gonna die soonish. Maybe both.

If he is anything like the Fox Feature Syndicate superhero Stardust the Super Wizard, he would be very evil.