Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

SomeoneUneverMet
joined Oct 18, 2019

Guys who are they please i want to know
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch48#last

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Just saying, you're no longer the only one who's curious.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I feel bad for Igarashi. She's made some bad decisions, and her trying to justify her actions to herself shows that she still has a long way to go, but at the same time all of her poor decisions and actions come from a fundamentally human place, not just the sort of generically evil rival I would have expected. I also really like that she respectfully bowed out when Nanoha stepped up to the plate, instead of trying to stick around and put her own feelings ahead of their relationship. Honestly, that she still has so far to go, makes me really want a future appearance or a spinoff or something, her journey would be a really compelling one to see.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Top frame of chapter 19 shows my car, a Fiat, of which I own a 2014 model. Useless info, I know!

I'm sure this may have been mentioned before, but if they keep saying they are lovers, but its a secret, or some other form of that phrase, I will scream in all caps!

I really, really, love this Manga, the story that gives you little tidbits of their dating time, and the art which is great. I wonder if it will ever be available in english? I hope so!

joined Feb 8, 2016

I feel bad for Igarashi. She's made some bad decisions, and her trying to justify her actions to herself shows that she still has a long way to go, but at the same time all of her poor decisions and actions come from a fundamentally human place, not just the sort of generically evil rival I would have expected. I also really like that she respectfully bowed out when Nanoha stepped up to the plate, instead of trying to stick around and put her own feelings ahead of their relationship. Honestly, that she still has so far to go, makes me really want a future appearance or a spinoff or something, her journey would be a really compelling one to see.

I agree with you. And it seems she held her view on the workability of lesbian relationships based on the prevalent negative view on same sex couples. She unfortunately was not mature enough to have been willing to try it if she had initially wanted it.

joined Nov 3, 2018

Does anyone have any idea when next chapter will be released? The wait is killing me D:

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Ch49: Chidori goes full disaster lesbian mode =)))))

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Seeing Chidori and Nanoha's different reactions to the same event was hilarious! It makes me wonder though, if Nanoha believes she's become an adult after a kiss, what will she become after they have sex? :O

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Oh no...this was too short. I like Nanoha's smug smirk when her sister was looking at her

It makes me wonder though, if Nanoha believes she's become an adult after a kiss, what will she become after they have sex? :O

she will retire :P

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 9:11PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Was re-reading chapter 47 and noticed ths in panel 3:
afriad -> afraid

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Seeing Chidori and Nanoha's different reactions to the same event was hilarious! It makes me wonder though, if Nanoha believes she's become an adult after a kiss, what will she become after they have sex? :O

Nanoha.
TrueGod

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Was re-reading chapter 47 and noticed ths in panel 3:
afriad -> afraid

Unfortunately, the previous editor hasn't been around for a little while, and I don't have the .psd files to edit it myself. I only started working on this with chapter 49, so any errors of the previous chapters are unlikely to be fixed.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

HHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO CUTE

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Was that their first kiss? I'm reading so many manga that I get my facts mixed up some times.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

What was that buzzing sound at the beggining?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Nanoha.
TrueGod

So appropriate...

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 10:21AM by Nezchan

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

kicks feet up so we are back to doing what I love I see.
Also. Mum was so helpful offering to help eat candy like that

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 12:07AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

While Chidori is embarrassed about it and Nanoha is acting all smug(≧∇≦) useless lesbians

joined Feb 23, 2016

Nanoha.
TrueGod

So appropriate...

Agreed will they become the new OTP pair!?
Will they beat the actual Nanofate ? Or will it be NanoChi xD

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 10:21AM by Nezchan

joined Nov 7, 2013

dang that was qt hahaha

joined Mar 18, 2018

Haru and Midori & Hana ni Arashi on the same day~ but today isn't christmas~ ^^

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

What was that buzzing sound at the beggining?

Cicadas! The author uses three different sound effects that are all supposed to represent what most english speaking people would just describe as buzzing.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Love the final page with the sisters, hehe.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

One is flustered, the other is smug.

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 4:28AM

Too cute I can die peacefully now

To reply you must either login or sign up.