Forum › Posts by Wlfking

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Found my self thinking about this and had to come back and see if there was ever any more put up.

Wow! Fantastic! Bravo! Encore!

I think when I started this story people still weren't sure if it was suppose to be yuri or not and with the ending it looks like we are still in the same boat. I'd say call it yuri for he side couple. Doesn't matter that it didn't work out. Or "yuri side couple" if that's a tag.

I usually don't care if who ends up with who(as long as it's well written) but I really would have liked the main two to be together this time. They are both so great they made me break my own pattern.

I guess I can't be mad at the ending. I don't know the details about how this was sold and marketed. Don't know if it showed up in yuri magazines and the like so . . . (and if said magazines consider non romance relationships between girls yuri, etc) So I don't know that yuri was ever promised in anyway.

I will say though, the idea that open ended as a way to get around either sensors or just to make a story seem more deep is a reasoning I'd like to see F off.

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 5:09PM

joined Apr 23, 2015

Man I love fighting games. I wished everyone played them.
Not sure about the explanation of the terminology in this story sometimes. but yeah yeah. It's uh . . . pretty alright.
And people in this thread play Lili? These people have taste!

Wlfking
Daily Smile discussion 21 Apr 09:22
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was so lovely. Good way to stat another day in quarantine.

joined Apr 23, 2015

That was possibly the most important conversation I've ever witnessed in a yuri. What if your cat outgrows their name? What IF?!

In all seriousness, this manga is great!

Wlfking
Image Comments 17 Apr 22:04
joined Apr 23, 2015
56857397_p0

My two favorite sillies. It's been too long.

Wlfking
Image Comments 17 Apr 22:01
joined Apr 23, 2015
78869339_p1

Fantastic!

Wlfking
Image Comments 17 Apr 21:55
joined Apr 23, 2015
01lets-go-lesbians

Ahahaha! Rally!

Wlfking
Image Comments 15 Apr 06:05
joined Apr 23, 2015
Eun_pisxkaa8b-u-orig

@Biohunterx
Broooooooo. . .

Wlfking
Image Comments 14 Apr 12:36
joined Apr 23, 2015
Ezgif-3-0e96ccfd690f

@luinthoron there's tons of ships I "don't see." But like you said. To each their own. Some art is so good I will still nab the images even if I can't personally see the romance myself.

Wlfking
Image Comments 14 Apr 09:11
joined Apr 23, 2015
Eun_pisxkaa8b-u-orig

Gay intros? Was too busy being broke to get this game. Guess I will be calling on YouTube for its powers . . .

joined Apr 23, 2015

Also fact: When grandma offered Shima the third controller, I automatically saw a SNES controller in my mind.

Bomberman Party on PS1 had 5 player support with a multitap. It was no match, tho, for Bomberman Saturn which supported up to 10 players with two multi-taps.

I remember always wanting a multitap but honestly can't recall what system I was eyeing it for and what games I imagined playing with it. And I had most systems growing up. My siblings and I always wanted more co-op games.

On a somewhat unrelated note. A few years back I found myself wondering if there had ever been an anime about a dog. cough This chapter has me wondering that now too for . . . reasons.

Edit: Should probably try to clarify. I mean like a "normal" dog. Not those ones like Scooby Doo or what Disney often does to them where they can damn near talk and understand human conversation enough to give dating advice. (Sven helping Kristof propose in Frozen 2.) No offense but that depiction of animals often bugs me more then endears.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 8:40PM

joined Apr 23, 2015

Wow. Grandma with that old school multiplayer tech!

What a nice coming of age chapter filled with coming of age thoughts. Fun and flowery.

joined Apr 23, 2015

So, imo, anyone could write any character going through any experience- as long as they did enough research and talked to people who really had lived whatever you were writing about, to the point where you could come to understand and empathise with it yourself.. At least write it well enough nobody would pick up you were not writing from personal experince

I should hope so. Or my hopes of writing about The Time I was a Teenage Werewolf aren't going to turn out well since I was only ever one of the things in that title. ^^;

joking aside. This is probably my favorite comment I've ever read on this site. You know. As a delusional person who hopes to write many many things well someday.

Wlfking
Image Comments 11 Apr 19:12
joined Apr 23, 2015
80261921_p11

Kan-money! That show was so good!

Wlfking
Chandelier discussion 10 Apr 16:44
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was great. I have weird habit of dismissing nsfw stuff. Stories like this will likely help me get over that.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I guess the author just chose the route of "love just happens!" And the development to happen reaaally slowly...

That's how I like to picture it. Shiho was just being herself when they met. She found the jewelry and returned it to it's owner. No fuss. Then they hit it off. I'm actually fine if we don't get every detail about how that happened.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This. Deserves better than my measly comment can provide. :<
It's so good!
Several dozen times more interesting than another story about school kids doing nothing all damn day.

My family was big on watching movies. I actually got kinda tired of them in my youth and would only watch them if they were about superheroes or video games. Back then the vast majority of those sucked.

When she told her roommate she would be a good mom was especially sweet. ^.^

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 3:51PM

Wlfking
The Bridge discussion 02 Apr 14:44
joined Apr 23, 2015

Another one of "those" stories. Hmm. Wonder how old this is and how many of these exist. ^^;

I wonder if longer stories included moments like these if they would have nearly the same impact. I think longer works tend to plaster the endgame couple all over the cover and advert material so people would quickly just write these moments off as stepping stones though.

Wlfking
Image Comments 31 Mar 08:50
joined Apr 23, 2015
80318724_p0

that's what I THOUGHT I saw in the trailer.
And yeah. I liked the series. For the most part.

joined Apr 23, 2015

huh. Yuri solved the problem. I for one, am shocked. Though I don't know why.

Wlfking
Image Comments 28 Mar 01:17
joined Apr 23, 2015
69897048_p0

That's one happy Nero.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Would Tarumi really say she remembers seeing Adachi somewhere before so vaguely when she had gone to that same restaurant Adachi was already working at? Seems like a weird thing to forget.

Has she gone there before, though? As far as I remember, other than Adachi seeing her at the festival with Shima, the only time they've met is this.

I remember that one but now I'm having trouble remembering when Adachi met Tarumi in the restaurant before which was probably more recent. Memory must be going. Sad isn't it?

joined Apr 23, 2015

Thx a lot for this I can always use more Yuri in my life and this was very sweet.

On that note can any sweet soul out there please throw some recommendations on good Yuri my way ?

Novel would be preferable but manga is okay too.

Please and thank you.

I'm picky as hell. And looking through my favs list right now . . . I think alot of these are one shots. Many still ongoing.

but I shall give it a shot.

Still Sick.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/still_sick_ch01
One of these best.

Bloom into You.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch01
Also one of the best.

Out of the Blue
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/out_of_the_blue_ch01
Short. Sweet. Complete. About a delinquent girl with no friends.

Accept My First Love
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/accept_my_fist_of_love_ch01
Also about a delinquent girl. This one has become an adult and is trying to shed some bad habits.

The Collectors
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/collectors_ch01#2
Two adults with very opposing interests.

Vampeerz
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch01
Although I'm weary of anything with pervy humor, and actually really don't like vampires, this one is still pretty good. Really makes me wish for more werewolf yuri though.

Useless Princess
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/useless_princesses
It's kinda gotten high on melodrama in the current chapters but it had a strong start.

Shells and AlternaRock
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shells_and_alternarock_ch01
Sadly incomplete last I checked. Maybe It is finished? I miss things sometimes.

Rock it Girl.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rock_it_girl_ch01#2
One of my absolute favs. Last I checked, it's not finished on Dynastyscans but other websites have the rest.

Sorry if there are any errors. Gotta run!

Edit: A few more.

So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/so_do_you_wanna_go_out_or
A one shot about college gay girls just dating.

So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/so_do_you_want_to_go_out_or_ch01
A series based on that one shot that may or may not end the same way.

Watashi wa Kimi wo Nakasetai
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_wa_kimi_wo_nakasetai_ch01
A fantastic story about a delinquent and a girl in the film club who only plays at being a good girl. So much so, she even distances herself from the former to protect her reputation. Sadly this one seems to only be subtext.

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 8:44PM

joined Apr 23, 2015

Thank you Sneikkimies!
Chapters were wonderful, as always.
:_; Poor Dogo!
So Shima's mom grew up in that in that small house with her older sister, yes? I wonder if Shima has cousins.

This author is/did write books for the Bloom Into You -verse? A match made in heaven! Though probably heard that before and just forgot.

Yuriloveisbestlove's current profile pic . . . is a story I still haven't got around to trying though I have the first book on kindle. XP

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is obviously Plato's fault.
Something about the flow of this, and most of the chapters, bugs me. Not sure what it is. But other than that, I think this was pretty good.

Edit: Which is worse after confessing to someone you like, hearing "I don't like you" or "I want to be best friends with you?"

In the later case you get a friend. So that's the most bang for the buck making the former the lesser value. I mean, if it's the truth than it's the truth. Better to know it sooner rather than later. Then you can "give up gracefully" and move on as they put it in Aoi Hana.

Edit: You can ask someone out again later. Minds do change. Just don't be a prick about it.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 3:29PM