Forum › Posts by W rock

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Series potential spotted!

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018
Gcr3wzpawaa-qfc-orig

I'm sorry, but Hana x Miko 4life!

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

This manga really love it's text...

19
joined Mar 18, 2018
G4bmz7sa4aayakp-orig

Hmm... something is missing

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Yazawa... Yay

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Perfect.
10/10, would read again

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Honestly, Tarumi just showing up out of nowhere and is now in love with Shimamura too feels so weird too me.
You two haven't seen each other in years... Also what did she expect? For Shimamura to just leave Adachi?
I like this manga, but it's honestly very frustrating at times

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Out of nowhere surprise ending

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018
104163730_p0

Now THIS is a throwback!
Still one of my favorite anime's

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Not what I needed to read today...

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

This story has way, way, way, way too many characters at this point... Like I wanted to read my funny Yuri story, not know the backstory if every single background character...

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018
Hjxpmf-bsaaxefi-orig

We all know Mio is a top and Ritsu is a bottom

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Finally, the peak of manga

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Lycoris recoil and a love confession, what's not to like?

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

This... Is surprisingly good! It's funny, tragic and lightheaded at the same time ~

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018

@soga Lisa
I agree wholeheartedly! This is cute, has great chemistry. It's teasing but fun and full with fluff.
I wish it was more

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018
Hcvddhbxiaclp1h-orig

Mitsu never dies

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Just gotta say, I'm glad magenta didn't fully lose her naughty nurse transformation.
I personally find that more interesting and fun

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018
G91jfzpwqaawsjz-orig

I think Vivi have been hitting the spray tan a bit to hard...

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018
75375468_p0

Yey for Yumi x yozakura~

W rock
19
joined Mar 18, 2018
Bafkreia2lda65hqbh7usviviw5lwk7exzdho5u2qyd2tgei7el2ivy6zsq

The best neck rest there is~
I don't even think this counts as Yuri. This is probably just something Robin does to relax

last edited at Jan 12, 2026 1:53PM

19
joined Mar 18, 2018
G0kooueamaeg358-orig

Owch! Right in the canon nostalgia!

19
joined Mar 18, 2018
G6ahrroawaasbb--orig

I don't know anything about touhou
Yet I know exactly what's going on here

19
joined Mar 18, 2018
G7cebprw4aatkg8-orig

Now this not something I expected to see today, hahaha

19
joined Mar 18, 2018
119392864_p1

Guess Diana found something that made Akko actually enjoy the sauna