Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

pfft

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Don't worry people everything will be fine (as fine as it can be at least).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I picked a really bad time to catch up to this...
Oh My if someone did that to my girlfriend there will be blood, fucker should know what it feels to lose some teeth

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

XDD just too perfect

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

WTF that was so abrupt

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

can't for this manga to turn into an action thriller

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

wtf that's not ok lmao

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

Still a better ending than most.

Dang, you have bamboozled me. I almost kinda cried, but then I checked and it said ongoing.

Thank you for posting that I was in shock until I read your post...

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Oh My if someone did that to my girlfriend there will be blood, fucker should know what it feels to lose some teeth

Same, age of majority or not, i would've beat the shit out of her

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

mmmmmmmmm yeah no this is fucked

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Same, age of majority or not, i would've beat the shit out of her

Not to put a too fine point on it, but unless our OL here is secretly a ninja it'd probably just have ended with her getting beaten up, too ^^;

joined Sep 6, 2018

Aside from the chapters being too short to get readers emotionally involved in story, I feel the "drama" tag should be in place by now--there's lots of room for plot twists in the future.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Impressive...(looking at dynasty-scan's most viewed mangas past six days)... This series has almost swept all spots one thru six.

joined Feb 18, 2015

There are a few more pages on the pixiv site... Frankly, I'm surprised Iori let her leave with a family member that outright punched her as her initial greeting. That is just wrong!

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Time for a bitch to catch these hands.

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 10:00PM

joined Dec 16, 2017

While it's an complete understatement to say "Do not replicate" because it's just a manga,these people aren't real, etc... I thoroughly enjoy the responses people have from scenes like this. Stories really ignite something in people and that means the author has done their job. Enjoy that feeling :).

That being said, oh yeah... in manga world she would have had to crap out a toenail with how far my foot would have gone up her behind. Not. Cool. At. All.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I´m literally sick of these abusive/asshole family plots. It´s not only boring and overused but also more than unpleasant to read. Its the same with this arranged/forced marriage shit. Parents who are doing this should be skinned alive as slowly and painfully as possible.
That this would happen was already "hinted" early enough and I really should have stopped there and now it goes on I´m so heavilly underwhelmed and unsuprised by the lack of creativity the author displays here that.... it´s hard to put anything else but disgusted as my currrent mood.

Just be glad you haven't had to live it first hand. I promise you the reality of it is far uglier than anything depicted in this cute little love story. There is a whole world of misery out there going on just beyond closed doors. You needn't look far. There are probably a few within a block or two of where you live.

last edited at Oct 8, 2018 2:07AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

DRAMA

It's annoying as this series doesn't need drama, it was enjoyable having it as a fun cute romance but no we always need some abusive family members added to these things for idk ANGST

I just want to see cute lesbians man is that too much to ask

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

can't for this manga to turn into an action thriller

Me, too. I'm looking forward to the scene when they'll have to pick up a bomb that was placed in an attempt to blow up the inner city and redirect the impact of its explosion on all the UFOs that have come to attack the city, saving everyone in the process. Man, that sure is gonna be epic.

anyway where was that out of nowhere drama coming from? Damn, you can't give me a nice slice of lifey series and then... this. :/

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

joined Oct 8, 2018

Wow. I would not let her go with someone who just punched her even if it’s her mum! I hope this become action shoujo ai. Where the OL get bazooka and katana and bust into the den to save the love of her life that she doesn’t even realise.

joined Mar 4, 2018

BAD END

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

BAD END

Good thing it's NOT OVER.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

BAD END

Good thing it's NOT OVER.

So it still can get WORSE.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm more bothered about the face in the burger in the credit page.

To reply you must either login or sign up.