Forum › Posts by spiels

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I was so happy with the chapters but reading the comments section made me worry about all these being a dream lmao. What terrifying minds y’all have

spiels
Saki discussion 22 Feb 20:37
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Have you gone back and compared the size that Nodoka's boobs started out at in ch1 ? Its hilarious lol.

I dont really read it any more it was dragged on way too long- but peek in for the 'art' now and then - and i thought.. no way did her boobs used to be THAT big! And sure enough.. they are like 5x bigger if not more now!

And it's not just Nodoka. Just compare Awai's chest from vol.13 to vol.23. Maybe a day or two apart in-universe xD

This is so funny

spiels
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I wasn’t expecting the “creepy” tag to play that way in the end, so I guess that’s still a win in the surprise department. :o

spiels
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

The credit page of this scanlator/translator is always amazing lol

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I don’t mind Shiori, but this makes me want Miko to be the end game - if there ever will be. Her character just makes me want to root for her.

spiels
Saki discussion 26 Nov 19:49
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Wow it’s been a while! I’m honestly surprised that I still remember what’s going on.

Also lmao Nodoka’s boobs in some panels are hilariously large. And that last panel with Hajime.

spiels
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I wonder if this timeline wouldn’t affect the future. In which case I’d actually like the younger Nanasawa and Seto to end up with each other. And Sasaki and Seto-senpai of the future can pair up.

spiels
Image Comments 17 Nov 10:19
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016
Fcuogkaviamiba7-orig

@Nari true. I think a lot of people are skeptical about this pair before. But imo, their multiple voicelines for each other gives it a lot of potential for office romance route. Their Moonchase interaction too. But seriously, Negom’s art really helps carry this ship.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I can’t say I particularly like threesome in mangas but somehow this chap didn’t feel icky. They really did a great job with it. Thanks for the update!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This is an interesting start. I wonder if that punishment triggered like a game where she “literally” vanished in front of Elsa and got transported to that court.

Thank you for translating this and for posting it here!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Lowkey hoping this wouldn’t take the same route as “Absolute Boyfriend” where the FL also refuses to “register” herself as the owner of the robot. Because of this, other people have the potential to “own” the robot.

This is very good so far though! Thanks for translating it!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I was… not expecting that. Thank you.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I love it! Thanks for the translations~

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Damn it /cries. Thank you for translating this. This feels like a fanfic prompt now. I honestly need more of this.

spiels
Image Comments 22 Oct 12:02
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016
Fb2d9iqvgaeh76g-orig

Damn. It’s a real blessing that Negom is stanning this ship.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This is hilarious and awesome. Thanks for the translations!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

How have I missed this gem? That was so great! Thanks for the translations. I think that Twitter extra ending is perfect.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Every time this updates I have to reread the entire thing to remember. And that’s not bad. Not bad at all. Thanks for translating!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Juicy. Thanks for uploading this here!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I love the Botan vibe on her virtual persona hahaha

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

That’s actually super cute lol

spiels
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

And this is precisely why I like the useless lesbian trope

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I've always wanted to see this artist draw a longer series. I love all their Yurihime covers. Thanks for translating this. :)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

BanG Dream staying true to its title, as always.

spiels
Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Hahaha Kano-chin diving in to the useless lesbian trope. Me gusta.