Forum › Posts by Sanrai

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ganyu: STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ah see, you forgot to say "No Homo," classic mistake.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

"And if you look to your left you'll see were having a blue light special on red flags in aisle 10."

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Kinas funny. If church lady hadn't immediately killed isekai kun, she probably could have used him to kill isekai chan.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ah, Mikanuji, how I wish I could quit you. But incest or no, these works are always just too good.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Chapter 15 has some very Kuwabara style faces from black haired lady.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh, I'm fucking HOOKED.

Sanrai
Image Comments 15 Dec 00:22
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Kawayabug_86288604_merged

I'd say this is stupid, but this is Gensokyo. The stork is probably real, and also a cute girl.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

How are these two not dating at this point?

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

WOW, can't show THAT in a Christian manga.

Sanrai
Vow discussion 21 Nov 12:53
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Girls, is it gay to trag the women you live in an eternal cycle of suicide?

Sanrai
Image Comments 17 Nov 13:26
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Shugo_78344329_p33

This just reminded me that the latest Horned Owl and Bat has still yet to be translated.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

"Please take responsibility for this life you've created inside me"

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

The is all feeling kinda rushed. I don't like it, cause I want more!

Sanrai
Yuru Oyako discussion 24 Oct 15:01
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

He accidently got the (right) idea.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

It feels like we missed something, BUT WHO CARES THEY'RE DATING!

Sanrai
Image Comments 19 Oct 23:00
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Ekjapkmu8aaw-r8-orig

Ha, as if Lucifer can top.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Tomoko, your sense of danger is seriously lacking. You're going to get attacked at this rate.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

This manga is the answer to the question, "What if Mochi au Lait rewrote that one play from Bloom Into You on a particularly bad day?"

I'd read a 24 chapter manga about that.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

So Leopold is a three star now, probably to absolutely no one's surprise. But just where has this sudden boost of power come from? Is it A: An off screen training montage? B: The source of her power changed? Or C: She was a three star from the start hiding her power level?

A really needs no explaining so let's start with my second choice B, and ask ourselves, "Where do these powers really come from?" And I think the answer lies in one of the clear inspirations of this work, Madoka. When Lord threatens Loco for her failure she says she will, "Crush thy wishes." Everyone's powers seems to play into their deepest desires, Loco wants to sing and her powers are all sound based, Alice has a fucked up home life and her very first use of her powers is to play house, Baiser wants to revel in her sexuality. Rather than "accepting power in exchange for a wish", this is a reverse Madoka with "Gaining powers to fulfill wishes." Leopold wanted to be cute, and that's a rather shallow wish bringing forth shallow power. But perhaps her feelings for Baiser has brought about a new stronger wish?

But hey, that's all just speculation, and I'm much more interested in option C: She was always a three star. This sudden power reveal feels very similar to another sudden power reveal of a certain magical girl. A girl Leopold is a direct foil to, who seems to have been at the magical girl business longer than her peers. Back when those two met in the classroom I dealt like their abide jabs at each other was smoke screen for something else, like they already knew each other's secret identities but we're keeping quiet because of some unspoken agreement. So wouldn't it be interesting if Leopold has been at this magical girl business longer than she lets on, perhaps even once as a good guy?

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 12:57AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Something seems to be up, the chapter card says it's chapter 18 but this is chapter 17.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 12:32AM

Sanrai
Image Comments 26 Sep 17:38
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
48623973_p50

Ah, I had a feeling this was the same artist that does all those Skull Girl X Aether Girl.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 5:39PM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

The one about Metera and Sutera was better.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

What game were they playing and where can I get a copy?

Its the Knight and Demon lady from the work with the Mangaka X Sexbot one shot.

Sanrai
Image Comments 19 Sep 03:04
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
82063041_p0

HEAD PATS? How scandalous!