Forum › Posts by BPnthr

joined Dec 16, 2017

Poor Noa, Hinata is a dumb but its A-OK. Got them CCS vibes.

joined Dec 16, 2017

That felt like one of those "no homo...right" moments.

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

i mean,i'm not trans or something but having a dick woud be nice
imagine all the posibilities
going to the bathroom STANDING UP

Overrated if you have to clean your own toilet. It splashes more, so you'll have to clean more often. I'd rather take the 2s to pull down my pants.

On the other hand outside it's a good gimmick.

Who the hell pisses in a way that splashes around? Piss a bit to the side from the water (to be quieter) and there is no need to do extra cleaning.

Weird tangents aside, this reminds me of an episode of Manwhore Industries. It too ended with a "no homo" moment.

But the piss doesn't always go where you want it to go!

On another note eh I've always thought that blowjobs are overrated

I'm sorry... this is the second post I've read about blowjobs being 'overrated'. This is crazy talk to me because I've had bad ones and I've had sheer absolutely consistently amazing ones. It seems like, much like cunnilingus, the key is where and how the tongue is used. Although I guess this is just my experience.

Whew... this is a yuri forum so I'd rather talk about yuri stuff but had to comment.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

I read people complaining and I honestly don't know why they're complaining. People up in here with some semi-charmed kind of lives talking about how Kurokawa is unrelatable right now. I'm super jealous, no really.

No. LI-TER-ALL-Y. I'm jealous of you guys, must be nice being the one on the pedestal, looking down on all the commoners from your royal throne. Would you like some tea, mademoiselle? Want to use my hand as your tissue? Go ahead, us commoners can just clean it up later. ;)

Nah but really, some of us have had cursed lives. Kurokawa is completely relatable for me right now. I know it's kind of coming out of nowhere but you knew where this was leading. She's been bullied for having 'intellectual interests' this entire time. Even in childhood she was demeaned as worthless for being a nerdy glasses girl, or ugly--the author threw that in specifically and it's what started out this story. Did y'all forget?

You're surprised because the author saved it as a 'whammy' until this part specifically. This is honestly what the story was written for, you could say this is why this manga was produced, because of this idea; it's the crux of the story. A popular girl falls for a nerd who she berates earlier, and is clapped back with the emotional trauma of what deeds she, and others like her, have committed. These chapters are about mental subjugation and what societally excused social torture does to people. They are very important subjects and were always meant to be here.

I can imagined you're shocked by it, and that's the point. That's why we're here, you're the audience the author was considering. And in Japan it's awful, people have gone to considerable lengths to point out that bullying is a massive problem there.

But it's also a fairytale. Except it's inverted, rather than Cinderella falling for her prince, Cinderella is mortified by the prince's pursuit of her. Honestly this is the more realistic version of events. Cinderella was bullied by her three step-sisters and step-mother all her life. This is kind of like a postmodernist excision of a blunder-y fairy tale where life is lived happily ever after. All the dreams of childhood are replaced by the blunt psychological reality: this character was mentally damaged and you'll have to go to great lengths to repair her. In a way this is the final bridge Nanaki has to traverse. She has to pay the toll of her sins and the sins others have committed against this girl. Love is such a heavy item that it should be paid totally. That's the way it should always go: it's about feeling secure with the person you're with, being willing to loose one's cobwebs and come completely to their side without a thought of guilt in the world.

Nanaki may be shocked right now but either her or somebody will have to right the wrongs. That's the way I see it. And she's done so much to right those wrongs, however we're at the final point where the wrongs were so heavy they've left permanent damage. Somebody will have to do surgery at this point. The sins have been so internalized on Kurokawa's side that it's going to be difficult. Believe!

And I don't care who shows Kurokawa the logic of letting go, but hopefully someone else can at least jumpstart the healing/grieving process to let this girl get back to what she lost when she kept getting put into the 'useless/ugly' column.

Well written. Unfortunately you are the minority so you'll draw some ire from those that don't get it. Passionate as you are, and this speaks to you, the majority will see this as just bad form.

Let us all see how this plays out. Clearly this piece of literature is dramatic enough to invoke these types of discussions.

BPnthr
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Apr 10:08
joined Dec 16, 2017

Panels you can hear....

You know this chick?
Response: Who?

joined Dec 16, 2017

I guess this gay-for-pay really...paid off...

...I'll see myself out

joined Dec 16, 2017

That girl's mom is Akuma.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Heiress: "Fuck you!"
MC: "Come fuck me yourself you coward!"
Heiress: "...say no more!"

joined Dec 16, 2017

Wow she's getting the hang of taming them. xD

Talk about putting your head in the lioness' proverbial mouth...

joined Dec 16, 2017

Pe..Pekora??

BPnthr
Lit a Light discussion 12 Jan 00:14
joined Dec 16, 2017

She looks like the boss from Black Lagoon. Without the scar.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Haruka and Michiru vibes here... smooth as SILK!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Holy fuck I just realized Koguma's hand is in the bottom left of the picture I posted. I initially thought Hino was just looking in her direct, but she's laser-focused on that hand. Wow, that is true thirst.

Hand Fetish / Finger Fetish?

Yubi Yubi?

I vote for the Yubi Yubi tag

I third this yubi yubi tag!

Also, damn girl you got it bad!

BPnthr
School Zone discussion 22 Dec 00:43
joined Dec 16, 2017

The fox has opened her eye. Choose your next words carefully, O' useless lesbian.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

She wants to work on the same floor? Nah I'm good. Keep that b/s in sales!

BPnthr
School Zone discussion 14 Dec 00:39
joined Dec 16, 2017

This chapter’s Yokoe was so fucking cursed. My soul made the SM64 “oof” sound when she tried to play it cool.

Part of me thinks the Yatsude theory of Yokoe’s weirdness makes sense after this chapter—but I think she is conceptually bound to being wrong, soooo... IDK.

Also now we know that Kei, like Donkey Kong, comes with “expansion pak included” so that’s cool. DEEPEST LORE

That's it. Ya did it. Ya killed me. Never have I seen a comment more fitting on a comedy manga. I'm in tears.

Expansion pak....bruh.

joined Dec 16, 2017

It was all a horny and twisted day dream. Remember kids, keep your dangerous fetish fictional (unless its legal and your partner is truly okay with it and is done safely).

Can't quote this enough. If it's fictional and no one is actually getting hurt, it's your mind. Do what you want as long as it stays there. Unless of course it's legal between two consending adults. Then, well... just keep everyone else not consenting out of it. Enjoy :)

joined Dec 16, 2017

I'm digging through 80s/90s vibe here!

BPnthr
Yuru Oyako discussion 04 Oct 21:30
joined Dec 16, 2017

This smooth mofo...

joined Dec 16, 2017

(They're not gay, they're just European).

First: Why not both?
Second: Over at some Discord server I'm in, I've just watched a MagiReco parody of that song.

What discord server is this? Are there yuri things? Invite?

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

The one set of comments that I can enjoy the hilarious commentary. All ships sank in several pages at once. I love you people. Could does less with the arguments about the level of drama but that's a fan for ya. Respect.

joined Dec 16, 2017

I feel...anxiety... I feel like there's a missing "tragedy" tag. Hah...

Yeah... that weird frame skip...before the last page....not a warm and fuzzy...

joined Dec 16, 2017

Explain doughnut holes then! Those were AMAZEBALLS.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

There is no way magane-ko doesn't know. That situation was a pure setup!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Jeepers... we share a birthday...!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Actual intelligent people who can discern fiction from real. I appreciate you all.