Forum › Posts by BPnthr

joined Dec 16, 2017

That last page: Checkmate

joined Dec 16, 2017

Ngl it feels limiting for the characters to be kids. Like I just wonder why they keep making such big stories with preteens. I've been enjoying it but the longer this goes the more they feel like they're 17 or 18 lol

There are manga that may be better suited for you. Maybe try looking around the site and drop this one?

Hope you find something to enjoy!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Really hope this becomes an OVA. What a wild ride! Thanks to the scanlation team!

joined Dec 16, 2017

I'm a guy and have been a fan of Yuri for many years (since middle school). First exposure: Sailor Moon. First Yuri pairing: Ami and Makoto (Lita in the US). Read fanfictions throughout my high-school years. Would print reams of papers of fan novels. College was no different.

We are a minority but a proud one! Been accused of just liking it for the "lesbian sex" but there is nothing like the purity, the build up, the drama, the reveals, the love, the loss, the angst, the everything that comes with Yuri!

This girl is my spirit animal! Though I expect her to become Yuri. Can't wait to see it but if she doesn't that's OK too.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Man... that was hard. That deep, dark, spiral had a cold cement floor at the bottom. This Manga was quite special. This was another "Gunjo" for me and I really appreciated it.

Damn what a ride.

joined Dec 16, 2017

This is ripe for a bus driver spin-off. Just excerpts from his daily observations of these two special passengers. It would be like it's from our viewpoint but less words from them. Brief glances to check on the lilies being transported. Watching the romance unfold and ending on the same point as this one but with a happy, knowing smile after the response. No interference, just his own thoughts, observations and silent support :).

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Great success!

joined Dec 16, 2017

That was the most by-the-books magical girl chapter so far, it was just a normal battle in which the good guys win normally including pervy-but-not-really-serious stuff in the bath afterwards. I guess Sulfur was fun, but I hope she doesn't get focus again, this isn't why I'm reading this.

The only interesting bit was showing that having La Veritas has a purpose.

I like the fact that this story can be both an ecchi series, a comedy, a romance and an action story. I don't mind of certain chapters and certain characters focus on different parts of that recipe

That's gotta be difficult and to keep it up (no pun intended) and keep it interesting for that long must be a challenge. I really look forward to every update of this series because it keeps every one of those elements in front and intact. Even if one side diminishes a bit, it balances back out in the next. That is talent so thanks to the author and the TL team here.

Its just a fun series.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Wow, I think it's been a while since we last had a Nanoha x Fate doujin.

Edit: Never mind. The last one was in May of this year. That's not that long ago.

Even still... it's like finding an SSR. I immediately thought "How Nostalgic!".

They are. One of the legendary couples so it's nice to see them sometimes in new doujins...

joined Dec 16, 2017

The manager is Pekora. Change my mind.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Based Baiser. 10/10

joined Dec 16, 2017

Poor Noa, Hinata is a dumb but its A-OK. Got them CCS vibes.

joined Dec 16, 2017

That felt like one of those "no homo...right" moments.

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

i mean,i'm not trans or something but having a dick woud be nice
imagine all the posibilities
going to the bathroom STANDING UP

Overrated if you have to clean your own toilet. It splashes more, so you'll have to clean more often. I'd rather take the 2s to pull down my pants.

On the other hand outside it's a good gimmick.

Who the hell pisses in a way that splashes around? Piss a bit to the side from the water (to be quieter) and there is no need to do extra cleaning.

Weird tangents aside, this reminds me of an episode of Manwhore Industries. It too ended with a "no homo" moment.

But the piss doesn't always go where you want it to go!

On another note eh I've always thought that blowjobs are overrated

I'm sorry... this is the second post I've read about blowjobs being 'overrated'. This is crazy talk to me because I've had bad ones and I've had sheer absolutely consistently amazing ones. It seems like, much like cunnilingus, the key is where and how the tongue is used. Although I guess this is just my experience.

Whew... this is a yuri forum so I'd rather talk about yuri stuff but had to comment.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

I read people complaining and I honestly don't know why they're complaining. People up in here with some semi-charmed kind of lives talking about how Kurokawa is unrelatable right now. I'm super jealous, no really.

No. LI-TER-ALL-Y. I'm jealous of you guys, must be nice being the one on the pedestal, looking down on all the commoners from your royal throne. Would you like some tea, mademoiselle? Want to use my hand as your tissue? Go ahead, us commoners can just clean it up later. ;)

Nah but really, some of us have had cursed lives. Kurokawa is completely relatable for me right now. I know it's kind of coming out of nowhere but you knew where this was leading. She's been bullied for having 'intellectual interests' this entire time. Even in childhood she was demeaned as worthless for being a nerdy glasses girl, or ugly--the author threw that in specifically and it's what started out this story. Did y'all forget?

You're surprised because the author saved it as a 'whammy' until this part specifically. This is honestly what the story was written for, you could say this is why this manga was produced, because of this idea; it's the crux of the story. A popular girl falls for a nerd who she berates earlier, and is clapped back with the emotional trauma of what deeds she, and others like her, have committed. These chapters are about mental subjugation and what societally excused social torture does to people. They are very important subjects and were always meant to be here.

I can imagined you're shocked by it, and that's the point. That's why we're here, you're the audience the author was considering. And in Japan it's awful, people have gone to considerable lengths to point out that bullying is a massive problem there.

But it's also a fairytale. Except it's inverted, rather than Cinderella falling for her prince, Cinderella is mortified by the prince's pursuit of her. Honestly this is the more realistic version of events. Cinderella was bullied by her three step-sisters and step-mother all her life. This is kind of like a postmodernist excision of a blunder-y fairy tale where life is lived happily ever after. All the dreams of childhood are replaced by the blunt psychological reality: this character was mentally damaged and you'll have to go to great lengths to repair her. In a way this is the final bridge Nanaki has to traverse. She has to pay the toll of her sins and the sins others have committed against this girl. Love is such a heavy item that it should be paid totally. That's the way it should always go: it's about feeling secure with the person you're with, being willing to loose one's cobwebs and come completely to their side without a thought of guilt in the world.

Nanaki may be shocked right now but either her or somebody will have to right the wrongs. That's the way I see it. And she's done so much to right those wrongs, however we're at the final point where the wrongs were so heavy they've left permanent damage. Somebody will have to do surgery at this point. The sins have been so internalized on Kurokawa's side that it's going to be difficult. Believe!

And I don't care who shows Kurokawa the logic of letting go, but hopefully someone else can at least jumpstart the healing/grieving process to let this girl get back to what she lost when she kept getting put into the 'useless/ugly' column.

Well written. Unfortunately you are the minority so you'll draw some ire from those that don't get it. Passionate as you are, and this speaks to you, the majority will see this as just bad form.

Let us all see how this plays out. Clearly this piece of literature is dramatic enough to invoke these types of discussions.

BPnthr
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Apr 10:08
joined Dec 16, 2017

Panels you can hear....

You know this chick?
Response: Who?

joined Dec 16, 2017

I guess this gay-for-pay really...paid off...

...I'll see myself out

joined Dec 16, 2017

That girl's mom is Akuma.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Heiress: "Fuck you!"
MC: "Come fuck me yourself you coward!"
Heiress: "...say no more!"

joined Dec 16, 2017

Wow she's getting the hang of taming them. xD

Talk about putting your head in the lioness' proverbial mouth...

joined Dec 16, 2017

Pe..Pekora??

BPnthr
Lit a Light discussion 12 Jan 00:14
joined Dec 16, 2017

She looks like the boss from Black Lagoon. Without the scar.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Haruka and Michiru vibes here... smooth as SILK!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Holy fuck I just realized Koguma's hand is in the bottom left of the picture I posted. I initially thought Hino was just looking in her direct, but she's laser-focused on that hand. Wow, that is true thirst.

Hand Fetish / Finger Fetish?

Yubi Yubi?

I vote for the Yubi Yubi tag

I third this yubi yubi tag!

Also, damn girl you got it bad!

BPnthr
School Zone discussion 22 Dec 00:43
joined Dec 16, 2017

The fox has opened her eye. Choose your next words carefully, O' useless lesbian.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

She wants to work on the same floor? Nah I'm good. Keep that b/s in sales!