joined Jun 12, 2017

Reupload?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I was so excited to see this updated
Well, no worries as long as this is ongoing, everything will be daijobu

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Totally digging this. It's nice having adults be the subject, and I really like the young girl's proclivity to rut.

joined Mar 8, 2016

But I think I favor "Your master's here! Where's my doggy?" more than "Your husband is here! Where's that mutt?" The first translation has better continuity because the 2d sentence continues the master/pet joke from the 1st sentence, while the other one jumps from Minami being a wife in the 1st sentence to her being a kept animal in the 2d sentence. Not so good.

(Also "my doggy" is cuter than "that mutt".)

Seconded.

Iori is already somewhat aloof toward her and considers her some kind of animal in heat that she keeps around. Mutt is perfectly fine for あの犬.

I laughed when I noticed the face from the Initiation BGA in the credits page.

Forever

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Yet another woman that messes around with married men, to avoid facing the fact she is gay.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Yet another woman that messes around with married men, to avoid facing the fact she is gay.

I bet you're fun at parties.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Reading Chapter 2 and I realized I've seen it before... But I continued reading anyways. The cuteness didn't change. Thanks for the repost/edit (?)

Exactly my thoughts haha

joined Sep 6, 2018

WOOOOOOOOW, CHAPTER DUMP, YAAAAY

Of the same thing... booo!

The flow of the story is lost by snipping up the story into four page chunks. This is like splitting up a movie into a bazillion chunks to make room for advertisements.

Yeah, they did this originally for twitter and they're all unrelated 4 page stories...so what flow?

This was also retranslated.

Oops, I was just going by this site, my bad... I’ll stay quiet with the opinions.

joined Jul 20, 2016

You grumpy pedophile!

C a l l e d t h e f u c k o u t.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I bet you're fun at parties.

Um, I don't get it. I'm a blast at parties. My knock knock jokes leaves everybody in stitches.

LilLegalLoli94
joined Sep 25, 2018

I just realized something... "adultery" is cheating on a spouse. Minami, you meant "statutory rape"

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I just realized something... "adultery" is cheating on a spouse. Minami, you meant "statutory rape"

Actually, recall chapter 1. She was sleeping with married men, so she's actually guilty of both.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

What are the laws in Japan!? The other party is 18!!!! That's within legal bounds in the USA!

LilLegalLoli94
joined Sep 25, 2018

Actually, recall chapter 1. She was sleeping with married men, so she's actually guilty of both.

Ah, I thought Minami just meant "you've been commiting this crime since before you realize how old I was so...."

LilLegalLoli94
joined Sep 25, 2018

What are the laws in Japan!? The other party is 18!!!! That's within legal bounds in the USA!

In Japan,the age of consent is 13 but a person is considered a minor until they're 20

In Japan,the age of consent is 13 but a person is considered a minor until they're 20

That's the national age of consent, which hasn't been changed in forever because each prefecture has their own age of consent. Most are 18 like in the US, none of them drop below 16 (again like the US).

Don't go to Japan assuming it's 13.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

That's the national age of consent, which hasn't been changed in forever because each prefecture has their own age of consent. Most are 18 like in the US, none of them drop below 16 (again like the US).

[Insert unorignal should have told me sooner joke here]

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looking around, Japanese people seem to generally get pretty annoyed at foreigners spreading the whole 13 thing around.

joined Sep 25, 2018

Looking around, Japanese people seem to generally get pretty annoyed at foreigners spreading the whole 13 thing around.

Actually, it's what google told me since I was pretty curious myself. Sorry I got the wrong info but that might answer why it's spreading around if that's the first thing google finds.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I love how this series has developed. I had been waiting for more on this series since the first chapter came out, so I'm pretty happy right now.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Whenever I read an interesting premise structured as vignettes, I always wish the author had written it as a more conventional narrative instead. Reading each page as an individual story always feels like being teased. Any dramatic arc (if there is one at all) has to be pulled out a scrap of thread at a time and then spliced together.

I guess every serialized story is like that to some degree, but usually they have the decency to give you like a couple feet of thread instead of just an inch.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

i want a girlfriend too :(

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^Same

"They had lots of sex afterward " - 10/10 ending

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"They had lots of sex afterward " - 10/10 ending

Should end each chapter with that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.