Forum › Posts by DramaDrama

DramaDrama
joined Oct 8, 2018

The abusers are so easily forgiven. Victims fell in love with their abusers. Textbook Stockholm Syndrome’s. But many comments say the ending is good. They are forgiving. Like?????? Is it really ok? Not for me. Bad story. Wasted my time on this.

DramaDrama
Citrus + discussion 23 Dec 23:24
joined Oct 8, 2018

MEI..... can’t you be more sweet to Yuzu pls.... Don’t hurt her again

joined Oct 8, 2018

I am worried her dad be interested in Touko .... but why Touko kiss her? I need more back story!

DramaDrama
joined Oct 8, 2018

Omo omo. So this is how it goes eh. Little Sister paired up with gf’s ex. Hehehe. No wonder the existence of the little Sister suddenly. Huhuhu

DramaDrama
joined Oct 8, 2018

Messy, nonsense story. I still read it only because it came out chapter by chapter. If it’s completed manga, I would give up already.

DramaDrama
joined Oct 8, 2018

Even though the 3 chapters are fluffy and sweet for now, but I do have a feeling it’s just the calm before the storm....

DramaDrama
joined Oct 8, 2018

Somehow, she was let off too easily. I am sure problems will look for them soon. I hope they won’t be beaten up....

joined Oct 8, 2018

I just started in chapter 1. Did Oobasan just raped her in the public bath? Or has my imagination gone wild???? I wish there are more details on the public bath!!!

There’s something weird in the translation, I believe. I saw a second translation that implied Ooba that was saying something like, “Let me do your hair,” rather than “Let me touch you [in your delectable young XXXX and your budding XXXXs!”]

Makes more sense that she meant she was going to fix Indou's hair rather than assault her, but then why did Indou react by saying, "Not there!"?

The other translation says,

Ooba: “Please let me tease you!!”

Indou: “Huh? Eh?”

“W-what’s going . . “

“Wait”

“T-That place is.”

So I take it “tease” could have something to do with hair, and Indou’s response is intentionally a bit of a double entendre. Then two pages later Indou mentions Ooba and getting her hair trimmed.

Hmmmm..... my imagination was still in the gutter.... But based on how Indou reacted when she see Ooba again, it doesn’t seems like she did anything obscene to her yet....

last edited at Oct 18, 2018 6:11AM

joined Oct 8, 2018

I just started in chapter 1. Did Oobasan just raped her in the public bath? Or has my imagination gone wild???? I wish there are more details on the public bath!!!

DramaDrama
Free Soul discussion 14 Oct 23:47
joined Oct 8, 2018

The incest part is a big turn off. There a problem with not having enough parents love. But as an adult fcking her dad and her dad wants to fck her is so wrong. I do believe her dad knows who she was. He had been writing to her. I wonder why her parents got divorced. Maybe her mum saw the sick act, and are trying to protect her daughter by divorcing.

DramaDrama
Their Story discussion 13 Oct 16:50
joined Oct 8, 2018

It’s nice for a slow, mild shoujo ai comedy. But the updates take very long....... And I hope to have more drama with the story

DramaDrama
joined Oct 8, 2018

Wow. I would not let her go with someone who just punched her even if it’s her mum! I hope this become action shoujo ai. Where the OL get bazooka and katana and bust into the den to save the love of her life that she doesn’t even realise.