Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

5945397%20(2)
joined Sep 29, 2024

Ay yo did principle San just get dad lore?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I'm now thinking of a Love Bullet/TGSWINWAGAA crossover fan story where Narita & Koharu are in competition to get the shot on Koga & Aya ... Unfortunately I can neither write nor draw.

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm now thinking of a Love Bullet/TGSWINWAGAA crossover fan story where Narita & Koharu are in competition to get the shot on Koga & Aya ... Unfortunately I can neither write nor draw.

Narita, having spent all his time playing cupid for others and not pursuing romance for himself, falls in an open manhole one day only to wake up with Chiyo leaning over him, possibly making a Cyberpunk reference as she hands him a gun

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Narita, having spent all his time playing cupid for others and not pursuing romance for himself, falls in an open manhole one day only to wake up with Chiyo leaning over him, possibly making a Cyberpunk reference as she hands him a gun

Yes, love it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.