Forum › Posts by PrismaticOwl

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Truly, never before has there been such an accurate name for a manga.

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

She cut through that giant Drama Ball with her passion. It's as simple as that.

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Okay, children. Take your bickering to PM or whatever and let the rest of us enjoy our cute, wholesome lesbian story.

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 2:17PM

PrismaticOwl
Vocabulary discussion 22 Jan 10:00
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

I mean look, she brought that on herself. No one else to blame in that situation, honestly.

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no, they're both extra-stupid!

I believe in you, dummies! You can make it work! Fight~!

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no, they're idiots!

Good luck, idiots! I believe in you!

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Oh Christ, Tadokoro is a Stand user!

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no! Literally everyone's an idiot!

Ganbare, idiots!

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

cups hands to mouth Gaaaaaaay.

I'm legit surprised Kanae didn't immediately get kabedon'd by Haruka. She has S-tier levels of restraint. Kanae got herself a good girlfriend~

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no, they're (extra-strength) idiots!

PrismaticOwl
Image Comments 20 Oct 21:44
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020
19384255_p0-1

Kuroko, no!

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

...Is this the end? Why did this feel like the final chapter?

On the up side, extra pages this time!

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

You're all adults, stop pretending to be babies.

Or, maybe, since we're all adults, maybe accept that some people have enough shit in their lives that they don't need more and stop being a jerk.

I have people with Corona at home, you have no idea what "having enough shit in their lives" truly means.

And you don't need come to this site to escape the shit in your adult life anyway, specially not a place that you have zero control about how stuff is tagged, your suggestions for tagging never ever work, talking from personal experience. If you have to escape that shit you watch slice of life anime like Houkago Teibou Nisshi or Lapis Re:LiGhts, this site is for appreciating good written stories like this one, not get triggered like a twitter/tumblr user.

Calling people snowflakes, accusing them of being 'triggered' by things, effectively going "*MY* trauma is more real than YOUR trauma!"?

Really? Are you 15? Are you a literal child? Or are you an adult who just behaves like one?

This isn't gonna be the site or the forums for you, friend. If you can't engage in conversation without insulting other people, you won't last very long here. Intolerance is, oddly enough, not tolerated. You also don't get to decide what's upsetting to other people. You may be perfectly fine with violent behavior out of nowhere, but a lot of people aren't. Or are you saying that their experiences don't matter? In any case, speaking of tags, I have one just for you: The Door is Over There - Please Take It.

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Frankly, I think Yandere and Death tags would've sufficed. Hang the spoilers, I'd rather have a hint going in than jump in blind and get punched in the temple.

Other suitable tags would've included Unexpected BASE Jump, You Wanna See a Dead Body?, Whatever the Opposite of Feel-Good Is, and This Childhood Friend Empty - YEET!

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Haley Joel Osment could see dead people. I can see Bad Yuri Endings. It's my curse. I've been taught to always expect the worst.

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no, I know exactly how this will end and it's going to be horrible.

At the end, Chishiro's gonna get bullied again and but Kisaki will be nowhere to be seen. Her shoes will get thrown into a tree and she'll flash back again to when she was younger and Kisaki helped her. Only now Kisaki IS THE TREE and the branches creak and manage to give the shoes back to Chishiro before she freezes up permanently. If the author wants to stab us extra hard, she'll freeze up with her branches curved to shape a heart, and then maybe the spot becomes famous for new yuri lovers to visit in hopes of making their relationships blossom, with an Old Lady Chishiro telling the legend of the heart-shaped tree to a some younger girls.

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Flowers: The ultimate wingman.

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

You were -almost- smooth there, Mya-nee...

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

You can't blame her for trying.

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

WHOOP. THEIR. BUTTS!

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Chie, go home. You're drunk.

She's had such a weird character arc. Starting from a massive bully to this? I need to do a side-by-side.

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

These two adorable, useless girls are perfect for one another.

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Can you dorks quit huffin' an' puffin' and just enjoy Nikaidou having a heroic rescue moment?

Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Hey, can we get a 'Thanks! I hate it.' tag?

PrismaticOwl
Prismaticowl2
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no! The vampire's a dumbass!

Oh no! The human's also a dumbass!

Fighto~