Forum › Posts by PrismaticOwl

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Can you nerds stop nerd-raging at each other over dumb nerd shit and either enjoy the manga or GTFO? No need to announce your departure either, this ain't an airport.

Anyway, Aya is scared of bugs but surprisingly Mitsuki's no good with them either? That's... what's it called? Gap moe? You'd think the smooth rocker girl would be able to handle bugs, but nope! Also, those two are sharing a tent? I know it'll probably jump to the next day or after the rock fes, but a chapter with them settling in for the night would be really cute.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Joe knew what he was fuckin' doing here. He knew Aya'd be by and Mitsuki would get overwhelmed manning the store solo.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Aya took a rank of Useful Lesbian to counter her Useless starter perk!

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Aya could kiss Mitsuki (with tongue!), look her in the eyes, and tell her "Take your pants off," and Mitsuki would wonder if she did something wrong and if her pants look ugly.

I love the girl, but she's denser'n a store-bought fruitcake.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Oh, I want Wakaba to just drag this bitch through the mud. If she wants a happy ending she better be forced through hell to reach it.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Hinoka saw the panic strike and took control from there. But yes, she might overload and either break down in tears from the weight being lifted, pass out, or one and then the other.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

This is the most worthless story... nothing's happened this entire time and I have no reason to think the finale will change that. What a nothingburger of a manga.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

D E A T H
F L A G S

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

It's probably the closest we'll get to these two dumb-dumbs actually holding each other unless Mitsuki gets a clue and turns the suave to 11, which I'm pretty sure she's incapable of doing manually.

I'll take it, though! Aya just looks so happy! But she's saying she doesn't want to keep Mitsuki's song all to herself. She wants to share it with the world. Which probably means waiting for Mitsuki if she travels abroad. This is her answer.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

slams hands on desk Get me pictures of Spider-Man! ...I mean, get me this but as a long series of the niece constantly making her auntie blush!

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020
Zedgawr-1738797299835236456-img1

...This is yucky.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

God as my witness, until this very moment, I thought Mari and Yuu were just Ai and Chie. Shorter long-haired blond girl with taller short-haired tanned(?) skin girl. It's why I thought for so long that they'd come so far since their earlier appearances, which just felt icky. But no! Ai and Chie have always been good. It's the other two that gimme the yucks. Not as bad as Kaoru, but Kaoru's a toxic pile of sludge that isn't good for anyone to be around.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Sometimes I wonder if the meaning gets diluted slightly due to how the different languages get formatted. In Japanese she asks Aya if she'll listen (the sentence ends in a question) and then the center bubble just says "watashi no rock" which made me feel like Mitsuki was calling Aya her rock. I refuse to believe it isn't a double meaning statement, honestly. Aya's kinda been her foundation for breaking out of her shell to a degree, after all.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Yeah, shit was a misery simulator and the only good characters are left screwed up or dead for their efforts. I dunno how anyone can like this garbage. It was trash at the start and it's trash at the end.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Can the author stop trying to redeem that unlikable slagheap of a person, because it isn't going to work. I'll never stop hoping Kaoru walks out in front of a speeding bus.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020
42995252_p0

Make your nickname "Oneesama" and the fireworks scene becomes EXTRA.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

(cups hands to mouth) KISS OR END, I DON'T CARE WHICH!

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Gotta look out for your disaster-girlfriend when she's out of it.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Freezing cold take: Both these dudes suck and Kazuha should flip 'em both off and run off with secretary lady.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Mitsuki literally hit out of her clothes by a metaphorical guitar to the face.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020
Blueribbs-1698878909662511490-img1

Panel 2 Biscuit cuuuuute

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

I do like that Seocchi is essentially going "yeah I fucking tried you know, and turns out being a goody two shoes doesn't matter if Prez still wants me dead. So I'll show him, hell I'll show everyone just how evil I can be"

It makes her heel turn fun, and like yeah, if you try you damnedest and then the idiot arbiter decides you have to die anyway. Then redemption isn't going to save you so you might as well send everyone to hell with you.

"If I can't fight fate, I may as well spit in its face as I go down."

Sometimes all the good intentions in the world can't stop that world from using you as its punch line. May as well give in and let the ride take you where it will at that point. Prez is still a creepy scumbag, and he's actually still more a villain in this than Seo is as far as I'm concerned. I sympathize a lot more with her than I do him, certainly. Dunno if that's gonna be an unpopular opinion or not. I have a feeling it's mostly determined by how much each reader personally relates to her mentality here.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

What the fuck would a 'yaoi gore drama' even be?

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Props to the translators who know it's "Psych" and not "Sike," which is not a word in the first place. The pedant in me is pleased.