Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Almost done with the time travel part of the story it seems, but I will really miss it. Now I'm guessing the only missing part is them saying goodbye and the "first kiss" alluded in Chapter 57.

joined Feb 7, 2024

Waiting for a new chapter is brutal…

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

Big Faye :D

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Nice to see Faye. She seems to be a nice demon lord, unlike her mother... And has cute little assistants. And, huh, do we know what happens to Olivia in the future ? I don't remember... I hope she gets a happy ending, though. Maybe mend her relationship with Lena. She deserves it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ooh, nice! Seeing the demons side was especially great this time.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Well, now that the past arc is almost over, I'mna reread the story from the beginning with the added context in mind.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

So this is the "promise" alluded to all the way back in chapter 57. Love the world building in this. Really intricate and clearly pre-planned. Will reread once it's all over to fully catch everything in motion.

last edited at Feb 18, 2024 3:06PM

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

I am so gay for Faye (pls keep her in this form forever

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 6:16AM

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

I wonder if there's gonna be a timeskip now or a time jump or time travel again.

Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

Can someone PLEASE move the April Fool’s chapter somewhere else? Maybe the beginning with the note thingy. It’s so annoying having to keep on getting it while expecting a different chapter.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is there anything wrong with the uncen kiss scene? It seems like some series was axed because of the uncen kiss scene. Also when did Yvonne reincarnate? Based on recent chapters, she seems to be from this world. When she was in high school, she was haunted by the system, then she realized she was a reincarnated person.
And I think Yvonne's return to the past only helped create a loop leading to the present (saving Elsa as a child, a kiss between the two, Yvonne's mother is still alive,...) but did nothing to change the future, right? Calling the original world 0, the world where the plot takes place is 1 (the world is in danger of BE), then what Yvonne did was only change 0 into 1 but did not do anything to turn it into world 2 (the world there is HE) right?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Here we go.

Honestly, wish she still had the cat ears and tail in this scene.

joined Apr 10, 2023

Wow they recreated a famous scene from another Chinese yuri, Seele and Bronya from Honkai Impact 3rd when they're separated in their childhood. :P Partially kidding but the similarities are very striking

Edit: for anyone unfamiliar,
https://manga.honkaiimpact3.com/book/1004

last edited at Mar 10, 2024 5:59PM

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

imho the purpose of this time travel was to realize whom elsa had given her first kiss so Yvonne finally puts all her doubts about the rules of the world and how its supposed to work and whats supposedly best for everyone to rest.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch57#6

called it

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch86#4

joined Nov 22, 2019

And I think Yvonne's return to the past only helped create a loop leading to the present (saving Elsa as a child, a kiss between the two, Yvonne's mother is still alive,...) but did nothing to change the future, right? Calling the original world 0, the world where the plot takes place is 1 (the world is in danger of BE), then what Yvonne did was only change 0 into 1 but did not do anything to turn it into world 2 (the world there is HE) right?

I think Yvonne going back in time and remembering the promise was itself the thing to change the timeline, because there exists a world in which Yvonne never remembers her promise because a future Elsa doesn't send her back in time (which is the universe that the future Elsa came from).

Of course that doesn't make sense though because for there to have been a promise in the first place, Elsa would've had to send Yvonne back in time to take over her younger self, which means a universes in which Elsa remembers a promise but another Elsa doesn't send Yvonne back in time to remember it cannot exist.

But it doesn't really matter because there's magic in this universe anyway, so our laws of physics clearly don't apply anyway.

last edited at Mar 10, 2024 9:13PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

OMG that was cute! Elsa is Evie's natural predator.

... still not clear what she needed to accomplish in the past, to fix the present, but I'm glad we finally closed the loop on their "forgotten" promise.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I...Did Evie literally just forget that she went back in time to find a way to stop the monster invasion?

Like, maybe she got what she needed somehow without realizing it, but SHE wouldn't know that, right? Shouldn't she be panicked right now because she hasn't made any progress on the thing she literally went back in time to stop? Am I missing something?

joined Aug 29, 2019

I...Did Evie literally just forget that she went back in time to find a way to stop the monster invasion?

Like, maybe she got what she needed somehow without realizing it, but SHE wouldn't know that, right? Shouldn't she be panicked right now because she hasn't made any progress on the thing she literally went back in time to stop? Am I missing something?

The curse now resides in Elsa, not Evie. I guess it's good-bye, System Administrator. I guess that's gonna massively change things.

Also this arc started in February 2023. It's been over a year in the making.

joined Feb 24, 2023

GRAAAH CMON YOU CANT END IT THERE I NEED MORE

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I almost did too

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was a nice kiss. ^_^

My thoughts exactly, but seeing the ring react, clearly she must have somehow solved this as well.

Well, all things considered, it may have been solved from the start as a side effect of her actions, e.g. getting Olivia and her bunch of children to move, but the trip back was necessary to create this loop to begin with, otherwise none of what we've seen from the start of the story would have happened. I guess we'll see when she returns to her own time again.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The curse now resides in Elsa, not Evie. I guess it's good-bye, System Administrator. I guess that's gonna massively change things.

Is that really it? Rather, wouldn't this all mean that the curse has never been inside Yivone? Elsa is the one that had it all along.

Or maybe I'm just getting confused, idk.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Is that really it? Rather, wouldn't this all mean that the curse has never been inside Yivone? Elsa is the one that had it all along.

Don't worry, you're absolutely correct. There are quite a few other people confused here, though, probably because it doesn't make it quite explicitly clear that this is a stable loop leading back to where it started. The WN does, though.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Don't worry, you're absolutely correct. There are quite a few other people confused here, though, probably because it doesn't make it quite explicitly clear that this is a stable loop leading back to where it started. The WN does, though.

Also because it's a weekly release. This version did discuss the stable loop, I'm pretty sure--or at least hinted at it pretty clearly. But I believe it did so chapters back. I mentioned before that Elsa having it all along would make sense. Still haven't gotten time to reread though.

last edited at Mar 12, 2024 8:05AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Except as others have pointed out, this is closing the loop, the curse always resided in Elsa. If the system administrator is related to the curse, it was always tied to Elsa and Evie was just being coerced by it.

But even if that was the case, Evie doesn't have any reason to think any of that relates to the problem with the random swarm of undefeatable monsters that are threatening to gobble up all the children at Elsa's orphanage. Maybe the next episode shows her thought process and she's actually figured something out that she's not saying or "thinking out loud", but right now it just seems like she forgot about the monsters. ;p Maybe somebody that's read the novels can enlighten us on if this is covered there?

Also this arc started in February 2023. It's been over a year in the making.

What point is this trying to make? Are you saying that like "It's been a year, I'm sure they have it figured out" or "It's been a year, surely we can ignore them forgetting a critical plot point."

Because if it's the former, you'd hope so but experience tells me not necessarily, and if it's the latter, absolutely not.

To reply you must either login or sign up.