Forum › Posts by AthenaSmile

Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

Can someone PLEASE move the April Fool’s chapter somewhere else? Maybe the beginning with the note thingy. It’s so annoying having to keep on getting it while expecting a different chapter.

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

It was fun trying to see how the other people would die. But other than the “bestfriends”’s relationship, everything else was sorta predictable. Was honestly worried in some moments that it wasn’t being as predictable as I was thinking, but the author delivered. Other than that, an okay read on philosophy I guess? It’s unique, but it wasn’t a masterpiece.

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

What a fvcking letdown. Damn. It was going so well too. Such a shame.

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
Faash0jvqailjm6-orig

^ *Ninja.

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
E4kpbypvoa8cevn-orig

^^ Well, are they actually canon in K/DA-verse? For all we know, Ahri is dating a non-showbiz girl named Sona in K/DA-verse

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
Amlichan-1614413377241247744-img1

Actually, Kiara's could still mean Calli's.

last edited at Jan 17, 2023 9:59PM

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
Rakatzki-1612034603002531845-img1

^^missed the opportunity to go "Broh no"

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
Thelionaintsleepingtonight

^Strangely enough, "Eat her cat" also works. :3

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
5thwedding

Would've liked them to both be in wedding dresses...

AthenaSmile
Image Comments 07 Aug 08:02
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
80897991_p51

Been a while since I last checked for HonoMaki art, so I panicked when I glimpsed at it on the "home" page.
Based God Inuzuka

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

Just to clarify before I send the request/s.
Like I said above, they're "a bunch of pics". By one artist. Of one pairing.
Do I request PER picture or could I just link the whole "package" of sorts?

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

I don't really frequent the forums and simply enjoy the yuri content of this site, so you could say that I'm new with things here.
I saw a bunch of yuri pics for a pair I'm shipping, and thought I'd like it if people here could also see it (in other words, get them uploaded here).
I'm not sure how that works. Are the real artists the one uploading their works here? Or do we suggest the pics to be uploaded here like in the "Upload Request" page?
Help? Hahaha. Thanks :)

AthenaSmile
Image Comments 19 May 07:52
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015
50159441_p0

I was into NicoMaki then I saw these HonoMaki's and switched ships. But I dont go to every NicoMaki pic and complain about it not being my ship.
It's really annoying when someone does that, and there is someone on like...50% of the HonoMaki pics in here.
If you don't like the ship, then go away. Grrr....

AthenaSmile
Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

HOLIXIT OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!
like...i know that it's sorta implied that the bffs got together, and that yui and takako(?) are together too (in a complicated way) but gdi...
COULDN'T THERE BE A CLEARER CHAPTER FOR THAT? EVEN A PAGE WORKS GDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, im done. thanks