Forum › Posts by Sang Sakako

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Hopefully with the appearance of a love rival, the plot will be pushed to a climax and will help this manga be adapted into an anime. This series was not even nominated in the "Manga We Want To See Animated Ranking 2024" vote last time.
By the way, where did everyone nominate the manga series for that vote? I heard that in December there is a round for people to nominate manga series to be included in the voting list, so I wanted to ask in advance to nominate this series next year.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Mashiro's rival has appeared. The move is quite good as everyone on this forum is talking about it. Hopefully it's enough to help this series be adapted into an anime.

last edited at Apr 25, 2024 10:06PM

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
000_0200-1779585220079165882-img2

The meaning of the word "Little" means that Kiwi is shorter than Utena, right? And why does the Kiwi side only have 3 points while the Sayo side has 5 points?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Whoa, 2 artists who specialize in drawing H and the author of Onimai drew a picture to congratulate the publication of volume 1 of this manga, it's truly amazing.
By the way, with congratulatory drawings like this, does the publisher need to invite an artist to draw them? Or if anyone wants to congratulate them, they can just draw them and submit them. If no one draws them, there won't be these congratulatory drawings. Which one is it?

last edited at Apr 20, 2024 11:38AM

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Cat2sora-1780524041507639495-img1

yay, new series from Kashikaze-sensei, hope this one will get an anime

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Jjbz135860-1781322354142138652-img1

I wonder why so many people draw Kanne as bottom

last edited at Apr 20, 2024 8:23AM

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I think with all the dishes they ordered, they spent quite a bit of money. Only the daughter of a yakuza leader and heir to a large corporation has the money to order that kind of food
By the way, has this series ever been on the cover of Kirara magazine?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I heard that Seto Asami (Yori's VA) is not the one who sings SSGIRLS' songs. If that's true, then why doesn't the studio just let Asami sing instead of hiring more people (or hire a VA who can both voice and sing, many VAs meet those two conditions).

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Why is the title of the manga "Whispering YOU a Love Song", but in the anime it becomes "Whispering ME a Love Song"?

It's actually "Whisper" not "Whispering."

"Whispering You a Love Song" is an unofficial translation. Official translation is "Whisper Me a Love Song." I prefer the official version since it's presumably from Hima's POV (and eventually Shiho's). Either title works though.

Thank you for your explanation. But why is "Whispering You a Love Song" an unofficial translation, when it also appears on the cover of the Japanese version?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Why is the title of the manga "Whispering YOU a Love Song", but in the anime it becomes "Whispering ME a Love Song"?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Can we now add the Age gap tag? Mirai clearly comes from the future, meaning she's 100 years older than Kako

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
114389246_p0

The manga for this series hasn't even come out yet but it already has fan art

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

It seems like only this artist drew this couple

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I heard that this manga is doing quite well as it was just reprinted for the third time, maybe that's why this manga has been on the cover twice since the beginning of this year?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

This series just finished the anime and already has doujinshi. And this doujinshi's art looks so familiar

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

This series is about to get an anime, so let's discuss AkiShiho couple a bit
1/ Shiho in my country doesn't seem to have any antis, on Facebook or websites reading yuri manga, there are only comments praising her for being cute, tsundere or feeling sorry for her, but no one scolds her at all. On foreign forums, I see that almost every chapter with Shiho has people saying this and that. Many people threaten to drop the story if it focuses on Shiho anymore (I don't know if it will really be dropped, but every chapter sees it). I don't know if my taste in my country is different than in foreign countries or what.
2/ Is Aki making a hasty decision when Yori (ex-crush) has just had a girlfriend for a few months and has already decided to date (to test her feeling) with Shiho. What I mean is that Aki had just fallen in love, then found out about her ex-friend's feelings, and just after becoming friends again, she decided to go on a date. So if Aki still can't fall in love after dating, Shiho will be twice as hurt. I don't know if the author plans to continue writing AkoShiho's arc, because right now I don't see Aki having any romantic feelings for Shiho. The time Shiho left, Aki only felt angry because she was betrayed, upset because she didn't know the real reason why Shiho left. After that, Aki learned about Shiho's feelings, plus Yori had a girlfriend (Aki still had to test to see if he had ended his love with Yori or not) before deciding to date (to test her feeling) with Shiho. I think if Yori didn't have a girlfriend, Aki would probably refuse when she found out that Shiho had feelings for her. Therefore, there should be one more arc for the AkiShiho couple to develop their relationship, stopping here would seem too awkward.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Suuna is on the cover of Kirara magazine this month. This manga has been on the cover quite a few times. I'm not saying that series that regularly appear on the cover will definitely have an anime, but clearly the chance of having an anime is higher than series that don't appear on the cover, or rather, series that don't appear on the cover probably won't have an anime at all.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

OK, I really want to see Elsa (adult) "playing" with Yvonne (7 years old) in an adult body.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
000_0200-1760448709916250250-img1

I think this image needs a reversal tag

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

With such a small quantity, why does it take a quarter for a new volume to arrive?

That I don't know but here's a few guesses:

Might be a balance between paying the staff and the artists/authors (and indirectly, the assistants they may hire to speed up drawing), and getting enough sales to cover that (starting safe from the lack of existing customer base or a very popular work/author they could successfully use to for advertising, and considering changing to a quicker schedule only when the profits permit for it).

Might be that the staff for it is shared with the publisher's more important magazines/activities and they're testing the waters with a low-initial-investment side project.

Might be because KTC is not a big-name publisher.

Might be in hope of attracting more experienced authors who are already busy with ongoing series or have developed health problems from overworking themselves and wouldn't be able to create another thing at a quicker pace (they wouldn't have to worry about negotiating deadlines when the default is already slow enough).

Thank you for your explanation :)))

last edited at Mar 30, 2024 8:10AM

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

By the way, the magazine that published this manga has just been published, right? I see the issue in the magazine is only up to volume 3

It is new, although not as fresh as the translation. Launched in February last year by KTC, digital-only, four quarterly issues so far, with no Kopeko in December's vol.4. For works that feature cute girls and that aren't 18+ (those that were in the first issue should be yuri, since it was included in their slogan before they changed it).

Thank you very much. One more question. I have read the sample on the website in advance, vol 1 + 2 has 3 manga, vol 3 has 4, vol 4 is the same but with this series absent, that means there are a total of 5 manga posted here. With such a small quantity, why does it take a quarter for a new volume to arrive? Many magazines with more manga and pages per series than this (except for Lost Black Cat and Wolf Girl which has about 40 pages per chapter, the remaining series only have about 20 pages per chapter) still release new volumes every month

The magazine's bio on Ef implies she's been stitched together after all.

So we have reached the stage of locking 2 SCPs together to see how they interact with each other. Or does Ef have some special ability (like recovering eaten body parts) that helps reduce meal costs for Kopeko, 1 cow a day probably isn't cheap, right?

last edited at Mar 27, 2024 10:41PM

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is this series going to change from Kirara to Comic Fuz? I saw a mention of Comic Fuz in chapter 40, page 2. And what is Comic Fuz? A web magazine that synthesizes many types of manga (I see on its website that there are quite a few series that are being published in other magazines like Slow Start, or have been completely transferred to its website like Yuru Camp), or does it also release traditional paper magazines?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

It's cute, but I don't know when it will turn dark or a horror story, hopefully never.
By the way, the magazine that published this manga has just been published, right? I see the issue in the magazine is only up to volume 3

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I heard that this manga will end at volume 4. If that's true, it's a shame it hasn't been adapted into an anime yet and it's already ended.
Speaking of what this chapter is talking about, there hasn't been any series following this motif lately. It's like an old school, with a tradition of seniors accepting a junior as their younger sister, then addressing them like a rich lady like Onee-sama. The last series I watched that had this style was Yuri Is My Job, and it wasn't a real school, just a themed cafe. The author of that series has been drawing for a long time, since 2008, perhaps, at the time this motif was quite popular so she probably ended up drawing it accordingly, although the author probably thought the motif was outdated (that series came out in 2016) so she only used that motif as the theme of the coffee shop and could not write about a real school. As for new authors, I don't see anyone following this motif.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Chapter 10 has a few scenes that really resemble the H series that the author has drawn, especially with Fujiyama looking very similar to Chizuru-chan (the author's most famous H series), I used to think this was Chzuru-chan in the multiverse until I learned the character's name.
By the way, the 1 dish/1 secret strategy that Fujiyama devised in this chapter is being used in this season's anime. Its name is: Hime-sama "Goumon" no Jikan desu