Forum › Posts by Sang Sakako

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I heard that Sendai and Miyagi are both Switch, I wonder if this is true? If so, does that mean this series has 18+ scenes?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Whoa, look at those abs

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Gsm3mxoacaad6dq-orig

Good Morning My Bocchi

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Grqc4olbmacjxby-orig

Whoa, there's only 1 image and it already has the tag Noko x Torako, while Whispering You a Love Song needs 5-6 images to have the tag Himari x Yori

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Before, I didn't understand why many people said this series was Yukino and Yui following the yuri route, but when I watched the ED, I understood. Even the studio misunderstood it (or intentionally drew like those two characters for PR purposes), so it's understandable that those who haven't seen this manga think so. Showing 2 pictures of Yori and Himari in the first 10 seconds of the ED to people who haven't seen this series, I'm sure everyone will say it's Yukino and Yui.

Who ?

Google suggests it's probably these two from "My Teen Romantic Comedy"

Yeah, you can see in these two photos cut from the ED, Yori and Himari are quite similar to the two in those image. A Google Lens search also turns up results for Yukino and Yui as well

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Do you think this manga could have an anime adaptation?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

This series has been nominated for Next Manga Awards in the Print Manga category, everyone come here to vote: https://tsugimanga.jp/en

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

whoa, just got to chapter 4 and the plot is already starting to get more serious

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Wait, is that Yuama-sensei from the manga The Summer You Were There?
And is Shiho's VA Nemoto from WataMote? (j4f)

Sang Sakako
Citrus + discussion 25 Jun 10:05
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

They don't sleep enough 8 hours a day, if you count from 11:30 pm to 5:30 am, they only sleep 6 hours.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Chapter 1 is a bit different from what I thought after reading the LN spoiler. I think it has to be more dramatic, much heavier than this. Maybe it's just chapter 1 so there isn't much to it yet. By the way, I also heard that Miyagi's face looks gentler than in the LN. I heard that in the LN, her face is always frowning, like when Sendai licked her feet.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
119558080_p3%20(1)

This couple is also in the top 5 most popular couples of this manga

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
F7rmlb1buaa5bla-orig

Is the author of this manga sick or something, why hasn't there been a new chapter in a while? If so, hopefully they will get well soon

last edited at Jun 22, 2024 7:49AM

Sang Sakako
Slow Start discussion 10 Jun 03:44
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

So in Japanese, how are the words Hijacking and Hitchhiking pronounced so that Tama-chan got it wrong?

Sang Sakako
Love Bullet discussion 09 Jun 21:48
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Where is the comedy? I only see sadness in this manga

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Ffcivw3amaa0pqm-orig

Team Ajisai

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Thinking back, they could go back to the past, live for a few months or a whole year, then return to the future at the moment they left, no one would know they had left, right?

I see a not-so-sneaky Swap Swap reference at p.101

Yeah, I see that too

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I like the personality of the female protagonist in the game, but this type of personality usually doesn't get to be the main character, most are just close friends with the MC, so let me ask if there are any female protagonists with the same personality as Estella. The type of commoner who has to interact with higher classes so is a bit timid, shy, understands things quickly, and can act as a tsukkomi in some cases.

So there are no yuri female protagonists with the same personality as Estella? What about non-yuri manga, any tag is fine (All girls or not, SoL, fantasy, mythology, science,....)

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Also on that note I think Whispering's adaption even outside of the animation just doesn't handle the story well either.

The animation crew seems desperate to squeeze in as much Shiho/Aki content as possible, likely owing to its popularity. Adding an additional ED might be a clear sign of that and I always expected the focus to be split between the two couples. However, it's obvious the production doesn't have their act together. I feel for the animators. Hopefully, this "break" can salvage some of what is left. I also hope they don't intend to fit the entire arc into one season. I don't know what kind of madness would make anyone think that's a good idea and for marketing purposes, I'd think ending the season mid-arc would drive manga sales more.

Yeah a present the anime definitely gives a feeling of Shiho/Aki being the most important dynamic, though I will say the Shiho ED was kinda neat and I at least like the song.

It seems like there are people in the anime team who are fans of Shiho. Most of the scenes with Shiho are more beautiful than average (at least compared to Yori and Himari). ED 2 of Shiho's band is drawn in much more detail and beauty than ED 1. ED 1's art looks like a manhua, while Yori and Himari are drawn exactly like Yukino and Yui in OreGairu. I think Aki and Shiho's past scene is the best scene of this series, if there is no breakthrough in quality after the delay.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

At first I didn't know why the girl with glasses didn't meet Nagisa after the Cultural Festival. But thinking back, she just entered high school this year and has to take the entrance exam so maybe she doesn't have time. Or because Nagisa looks so different from when she was in middle school, she needs to gather information to make sure it's the Nagisa she knows.
By the way, 1k comments for this manga clap clap

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I thought they did it in the black pages

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I wonder why studios have to wait until the anime premieres to draw. For example, an anime that premieres in April is only drawn 2-3 eps in advance, then shows and draws the remaining eps at the same time. Why don't they draw it in advance from January, then just check it again, dub it, and show it in April?

Unnamed Memory is stuffing 3 LNs worth of content into 12 episodes. Absolute madness.

But I think it's normal for an anime series to adapt 3-4 LN volumes in 12 eps, most series are like that.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I heard that this manhua doesn't follow the novel very much, it's like cutting out extra details or rearranging the content. I don't know if it's true and based on the current situation, I wonder if the manhua will still follow the novel's content in the future.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Why doesn't anyone think the girl wearing glasses is Mashiro's rival? Look at the way she glared at Mashiro. And I think this character was added by the author with the aim of having an anime adaptation. The more dramas, the easier it is for manga to become popular, and the chances of having an anime also increase, right?
By the way, because of the first anime I watched, I didn't really like girls wearing glasses. Maybe I have to add one more character to my dislike list

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

This author has drawn many series but still doesn't have an anime. I hope this manga will get an anime (the context of high school students is easier to get an anime than an adult context or office romance, right?).