Forum › Posts by longking0803

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

"I will live as Elsa Dorothy, for now and forever."
That a weird way to say that you will never be topped!

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

My theory:
They need the moon to activate Aki's D...eez Nuts!... sorry, cannot help it.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This series do live up to it name.

last edited at Feb 17, 2023 9:44AM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Yuzu right now:

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Humans being stupid like always doesn't really surprise me. Who would raid a lab that has scientists working on a project that can potentially save everyone?

The same old story that has been told many times throughout history, human being idiots.

Is it just me or is it feel like the plot of final fantasy VII to some extend?

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Look on the bright side, they could open a fish market and become rich.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 12:08PM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
Notziegler-1522222517318197249-img1

Netflix and Monopoly.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I just wish there is someone there to hugged Adachi right now.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I almost didn't read this manga because of the.. strange art style. So so glad I kept with it because now I look forward to every release!

This is why whenever I saw a strange artstyle I always read some of the comments first because when strange artstyle upload here it usually a hidden gem, and of course it require lot of dodging spoiler skills but I glad I took the risk. Also looking for future updates.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I kinda like this. Not the usual fluffy stuff but an interesting take.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

It's totally Ai, it has to be right ?.....right....XP

No it has to be Megumi.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This is great, thanks for the translation. How many chapters does the novel has atm?

242 chapters

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Ok from what I understand I will try my best to explain this story. This is not a alt universe story or have some big twisted like gay for pay. This actually a introspective into Nico mind and how see feel between the time the third your stop the idols activity and she joining muse. She keep this secret about no longer an idol from her younger siblings that look up to her and her hard working mother, I guessing that the third year used to trained this late so when they stop she cannot stop going out in that hour because there will be question. The boredom eyes that looking at the phone in the middle of the streets is the same eyes that we have when we want to kill time. And luckily this is one of the coincidence night Maki found out she spends her night, and I guess from that day they spent every night together that indicates their bond in the last page. But life is not always about meeting your love one, deep down we also want to fulfill our dream our ideal. Even with a loving family and a cute partner, there are still sadness in Nico eyes because deep down she still not doing what she want ( become the number 1 idol) and she still there hiding in the mask of being ok. The masturbation part is self explained so I will leave it at that. And one more important clue that lead me to this conclusion is the title it self. Mousou Philosophia if you break it down, mousou mean wild idea or delusion which mean what she want is an delusion a wild idea and she herself know that. Philosophia is a fundamental question idea about life, how think work the world view of one. Combine the two that make us know that Nico world view is an delusion but she still want it make it easier for herself to falled into an existing crisis. The cheer of love ones when one in this state have no weight thus why she saw maki phase "you the number one idol" is like a saying "you just thinks of me like that because you love me not because I am that". I thinks in time Nico will heal and have a more healthy approach to her view of life maybe muse, maybe Maki will be the one to snapped her out of it.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I want to like this one, but I’m really not feeling it yet. Both Ichika’s infatuation with “Kanon” and Akane’s abuse of Ichika seem plausible in themselves (Ichika’s just a fangirl, and Akane needs to establish a distance between her stage persona and her real self) but their level seems to be excessive and under-motivated in the present circumstances.

Maybe if we got more background on why each of those things are so important to the characters Ichika wouldn’t come off as just an oblivious idiot and Akane wouldn’t seem so gratuitously psychopathic. But given this author’s other recent work in this vein, I’m not holding my breath for much nuanced psychological development.

I think Ichika just want a little sister so she come to the Idol meeting because she want to see that sister(personality) despite being treated like shit by her new sister. And I thinks what Akane trying to do is make Ichika hate her because she consider hardcore fan a disgusting pig(not a very healthy mindset but it truth there a fan like that. I thinks her real personality isn't what we saw up until now).

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

To sum up the story "Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri, BUT T..."

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Friendly reminder to always back up your work. Always save documents to an external hard drive or the cloud. Use your internal hard drive only for applications and temporary files you won't mind losing!

Well my advice is save your current work on onedrive so it can sync with the cloud and you can easily take your work to other PC that you already sign in.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

It's confusing and chaotic as heck,... I love it!!!

longking0803
SHY discussion 01 Oct 15:18
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

What it means to be a hero.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I'm one of the odd ones that not wanting a poly ending. I feel it not earned, there literally not a single chemistry between Saya and Rinna beside the accidental kiss. And I know poly is the only happy ending for a triangle but I like it when the story end bitter-sweet, much more impactful and memorable. If this turns poly the story will become predictable and boring. Not that I hate poly but it have to be earned first.

longking0803
longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I thinks the choice to move the story backward is kinda brilliant, it keep to mystery going and not really "depressing as fuck" anymore and for this we know them not because how they end but how they live. This become bitter sweet now maybe because we know the ending before it unfold. It just life people choice different path and I not saying which one is better, it just different.

Though their life I think I have learned that maybe life is that fuck up and it will bite you if you chicken out, so I think I will just take any chances when they come and maybe things will work out okay. Not saying that the choices that I make will always right but at least I make it by your own will and I can regret or grateful with it.

The first 3 chapters are hard to get though but I hooked now. Can wait to see how it unfolds.

longking0803
SHY discussion 30 Aug 14:33
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I can see people being upset in the sense that there is a ton of very obvious and very blatant yuribaiting and the relationships between female characters, especially Teru and Iko and maybe Teru and Pilse to an extent, definitely lean heavy

, Unnie hasn't really been relevant since everyone went to the dome either.

This is why i like how these new chapters turned out. They seem to go back to their root and focused more on the emotion and the concept around what make one a hero. This manga feel more like American comic where when nothing big happen the heroes are still there helping out, make us appreciated more about them and made them closer, relatable and down to earth, rather than a Japanese superheroe manga where big battles happened one after another it feel so exhausting and like they are some super being only exist in a manga (I know it irony but I want to connect with the characters I read). And for that I grateful.