Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

uh. excuse me? is future!elsa getting involved again or....?

don't think that's future!elsa. Different cloak, hair and eye color look different too. And Elsa is not a demon

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

"there's too much loli fluff", they said. "not enough plot", they said.

I hope the people complained that there was too much fluff are happy now.

Geez, you get butthhurt people no matter what you say on these forums.
Yes, the people who were reading the story for the plot are glad the plot has come back and stopped middling around doing nothing.
Happy with that response?

last edited at Sep 25, 2023 6:48AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Dang, demon nun(?) is a kill stealer! That was supposed to be Evie's!

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

That seemed kind of silly. What Duke would be in a room alone with someone he knew was both a demon and was a person he had screwed over?

Not really
Not talking alone with that demon = death
Deceiving that demon = death
So his best chance was telling the truth and promise a better deal for the demon. His mistake was (I guess) mentioning the heart extract

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

What a lovely sweet optimistic world. Where if orphans are in trouble, they'll get rescued not just by one random miraculous benefactor, but two competing ones! And high status villains victimizing the orphans avoid the comeuppance headed their way from one of the rescuers only by getting slain by the other one!

last edited at Sep 25, 2023 1:14PM

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Oh no.
That new demon guy seems like very bad news . . . .

joined Apr 15, 2013

I think this demon is likely the nun who eventually ends up running the orphanage, or perhaps a new character related to the attack going on in the future. I'm looking forward to getting back to plot progression.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

himedanshi lol

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

When you mess with time travel, time tends to mess back. Whatever she did to the timeline is snapping back hard! Good thing she got all the licks she could handle, before the crap hit the fan.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Let me simply state for the record that while I won’t mind whenever the story gets around to progressing the plot, as long as we’re getting scenes like little cutie Elsa wandering around in her little slippers, I’m fine with it.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Elsa finally meets her mother-in-law (future)! Mom approves of this courtship and next I expect we'll see either Elsa getting set on the path that eventually leads to her time loop or Evie treating with a demon.

Cute and ominous chapter, I like it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute. ^_^

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

On ya Evie's mum, she ships em too!

joined Jul 6, 2020

How is it even possible that Elsa never learns her name? Someone has to menton Evies name eventually.

joined Sep 23, 2022

Beautiful woman <3

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

credits page

Yeah, Elsa, don't act brand new! ...oh wait, you are brand new in this timeline, you sweet summer child. >__>

joined Mar 23, 2022

Elsa low-key getting Mama's approval.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

that jpeg of a carpet on page (strip?) 3 was very noticeable lmao

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

that jpeg of a carpet on page (strip?) 3 was very noticeable lmao

it's the past, they just didn't have high res carpets back in the day when they were kids :D

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

So the mother's mentor was this saint. The mother's background is even more interesting now. Interested to know how she got her curse and if it was directly related to her mentor.

last edited at Oct 30, 2023 7:11AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

How is it even possible that Elsa never learns her name? Someone has to menton Evies name eventually.

At this point, we just have to suspend our disbelief for it. The author is committed to the bit, so we'll just have to accept that as the story progressed, it ended up that they spent some extended time together in the past, and whoops, that didn't go with Elsa not knowing Yvonne's name. Gotta write around that, but what can you do, it's just a problem of episodic writing.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

At this point, we just have to suspend our disbelief for it. The author is committed to the bit, so we'll just have to accept that as the story progressed, it ended up that they spent some extended time together in the past, and whoops, that didn't go with Elsa not knowing Yvonne's name. Gotta write around that, but what can you do, it's just a problem of episodic writing.

Honestly I like it a lot, there's just something quietly hilarious about Elsa not knowing Yvonne's name. At the start it could still be assumed that they only met briefly but the longer they're together the more and more of a Rube Goldberg machine of "oh yeah I gues despite having lived in her house and gotten to know her family and noble standing I never managed to catch the required information to actually be able to infer who exactly she is" this becomes.

last edited at Oct 30, 2023 8:59AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I get the feeling Evie is going to parley with the demons.

What I really want to know is if there's a way to save mom, though. She's delightful.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Let me simply state for the record that while I won’t mind whenever the story gets around to progressing the plot, as long as we’re getting scenes like little cutie Elsa wandering around in her little slippers, I’m fine with it.

You have a point.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Future mother in law approves. ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.