Forum › Posts by KiraQueen

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

Mood!

last edited at Feb 29, 2024 10:46PM

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

I wonder if there's gonna be a timeskip now or a time jump or time travel again.

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
115207459_p0

Hey, I recognise this one!

When she said her head game was gonna send you to heaven, she really meant it.

last edited at Jan 23, 2024 1:52AM

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

They are consummating their marriage

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

I wish little kids weren't stupid. Then this would have been solved already lol

story is interesting to me because a happy ending seems unlikely given the tone of manga so far, but I also don't see how Collin's situation could possibly get any worse. So narratively, i can't look away, because I genuinely have no idea where this is headed.

Plus, it's already started with so much shock value that there really isn't anything else that could happen that would invoke that much emotion in me. I mean, you have a child, burying their dead baby, that they conceived by copulating with their biological father. Now where, in the ever loving fuck, do you go from there?

Seems clear to me that things aren't going to get worse for Colin, but for Mary. And that it won't be of the sort where Mary like suffers from Colin's dad though. Not sure what kind of suffering Mary's gonna be put through since there are like five different plausible routes at this point

As ShadowEdge put it:

Colin truly believes that her dad loves her. And maybe he does, in his own sick and twisted way. We don't know. Maybe he believes that is the "right" way to love. And maybe now she too thinks that's the right way to love, she loves Mary the same way that daddy loves her.

And that's where I believe is the point the story is trying to get. It's not uncommon for abused children to become abusive adults. And where is the point where someone stops being a victim?

What if the direction the series goes in is Colin falling in love with Mary and then abusing her bc that was how her father showed his own affection towards her?

That would be absolutely fuuucked

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

Now I'm worried Riko will tell everyone and separate these 2.

But wouldn't that literally be a good thing? One girl is being abused by her father and needs to be removed from that household.

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

This is a very interesting story. Some were saying that the characters being children was unnecessary, but I believe that the plot only works because they are children. Because they are heavily influenced by their parents.

I think that the point is that both Mary and Colin are similar, yet different. Both have abusive parents. Mary's mother neglect her, and Colin's father sexually abuse her. And yet they think they are loved.

However, Mary is starting to realize that her mother don't really love her. Meanwhile, Colin truly believe that her dad loves her. And maybe he does, in his own sick and twisted way. We don't know. Maybe he believes that is the "right" way to love. And maybe now she too thinks that's the right way to love, she loves Mary the same way that daddy loves her.

And that's where I believe is the point the story is trying to get. It's not uncommon for abused children to become abusive adults. And where is the point where someone stops being a victim?

Now what I think is the plot twist: Dad is in jail or maybe already dead. And Colin is returning to an empty home, thinking that dad will come back. She was supposed to be in her grandma's care, but she ran away.

You make a rather compelling case, actually

last edited at Jul 13, 2023 1:10AM

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

A lot of the time people assume a story is good just because it tackles heavy themes. Well, this story is tackling some of the heaviest themes imaginable, and I genuinely think it's doing a great job at it.

Well, tackling heavy themes is hard, many stories crashed and burned and fell to oblivion attempting that (because badly written plus heavy themes equal people thoroughly want to throw the memories out of their heads both consciously and subconsciously), but those managed to pull it off will have a bigger impact, so when people remember "stories with heavy themes" they could only recall the good ones, so over time some people got it backward. But I agree, this series is doing good so far.

You know for sure this shit definitely ain't getting an anime lmao.

I call this genre "Car Crash In Slow Motion"

Nah, that's Kitanai Kimi and Jigoku de Aishite

(I know this is obviously not how this will go down, but I need to say it somewhere) the story would end right now if she called the cops. I know Colin says her friend snitched before and nothing happened BUT now there's real proof that he abused her, i.e the buried baby. That's why daddy was so insisting on Colin flushing the bebe. Mary should follow her to see where she lives, call the cops, tell about the abuse and the buried baby, and boom case solved they get married and live happily ever after :)

I feel like it's not a baby but rather a miscarried foetus. No other reason she'd be calling it "it" (assuming that's an accurate translation) and the father was saying to cut it up and flush it down.

last edited at Jul 13, 2023 12:26AM

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Vvkagerouvvr2-1644981276259274755-img1

How much do you wanna bet this theory is cope coming from people who want it to be a twist heterosexual relationship?

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Akdrh25-1613588340351336455-img1

@GrimEater Suletta canonically does. According to the short story, she'd watch anime and movies inside of Aeriel, growing up

KiraQueen
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 Mar 00:59
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

^ As you wish, I deleted them.
The only thing I give out is that 45 is a tragedy. After that, I wrote nothing at all. No plot given, no character to show up, but I mentioned even I myself cannot account how many characters in that chapter. I have no clue about 46, and as a High Queen I will never post anything about the manga 's plot, it is a trust that Show to his fans, don't copy and post it somewhere else. (Copy all you want if you become a patron). After all, there is no telling what the plot of 46 is about. I am just preparing the worst.

You didn't have to delete it. The spoiler tags with a warning would have been suffice. Just some small edits, really.

KiraQueen
VAMPEERZ discussion 16 Mar 23:29
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

It is 45, not 46 final, so why on earth does 45 end this way? I actually wept and I cannot recall when was the last time I did that for a manga or anime, ie. Grave of the flyer fires. I do not plan to write any comment, the only comment I will put down is, gather your tissue paper and be ready.
If this were 46, I won't even know what to do. 45, as melancholy as it is, still has one chapter (46) coming, maybe we have a happy ending ,but Show has been digging this hole all along and we do not know.. Loli or Josei or Yuri, Show has never written a tragedy, I hope that 46 will have a happy ending, just like every single manga he drew. The bigger the hole, the harder it is to write a complex ending.
Well, next month will come and go quickly.
Thank GOD this so called "show down" ended quickly. We will just left 1 more chapter., maybe a Show comedy interlude?
This is very upsetting. If this ends up as a tragedy, something got to in exchange in the plot. Ichika is very very brave,
Sensei please give us a happy ending, no matter how screwed up the plot becomes. Lets hope this is just a super-super cliff hanger. I am not even sure I have the mental state to finish 46 when it comes out.

Bro, for the love of god please don't spoil shit. Put == signs around your post if you are going to spoil shit. Literally 99% of us have not even read it nor do we even know what you are talking about.

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 12:55AM

KiraQueen
Citrus + discussion 16 Mar 23:19
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

Spoilers

Lemme guess, you worked for a Japanese company and this let's you read the RAWS of manga before everyone else?

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 11:20AM by Stan Miller

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Eoljukko-1613998629135732736-img1

He is still credited as the executive producer and original creator of the series.

But don't fret. If this doesn't happen, Ookouchi will also be receiving a strongly worded letter. In Minecraft of course.

last edited at Feb 15, 2023 1:08PM

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Eoljukko-1613998629135732736-img1

If we don't get this ending, Tomino, I will send you a very strongly worded letter. In Minecraft of course.

last edited at Feb 15, 2023 1:52AM

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Pen_guin85-1623715885163876353-img1

@Swag Wagon One could say that Miorine is an acute angle, eh? (Suletta is an obtuse angle)

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

Kishi remains the GOAT

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

(This post contains spoilers for chapters 6-11)

Yuni has no obligation to have sex with Fuuko as a way to pay back the travel expense. Fuuko booked a room with two single beds, not a double. Yuni seemed to be doing fine while having sex with Fuuko. Fuuko did not ask for sex directly

You even said it yourself. Yuni had sex with Fuuko all on her own will. Fuko never pressured Yuni and even paid for a room with two single beds. It was Yuni out of frustration for Nanase who instigated it with Fuuko and had sex with her behind Nanase's back. So tell me how was she not cheating on Nanase?

Yuni is dumb, She can easily explain that in order to go support nanase for the match, she did a compensate dating. In that case, it is not quite cheating and it is now in the grey area as prostitution.

You could have called Yuni ambiguous when she initially agreed to the compensated dating but after she instigated the sex with Fuuko, there was no mistaking it. Yuni absolutely and mercilessly cheated on Nanase and there is no forgiving her for that act. There is no saving Yuni. She is done. She has made her bed and now she has to lie in it with nobody else to blame but herself

I don't even see how it's suposs to make it not cheating. She had sex with another girl than the one she is going out with, it's cheating, money or not. I don't understand the logic.

I agree with this smart fellow

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 10:28PM

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Nokhong_y-1617979708066660352-img1

@Zormau the tone in the first 11 episodes is a totally different show from the prologue. Far more Utena and less Gundam. The 12th episode has completely reverted the tone right back to the prologue though

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Pantsu_ripper-1611377866855284736-img1

@The Real Haman Karn because I am Kira. But hear this, I am not only Kira but I am also god of the new world

KiraQueen
Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023
Pantsu_ripper-1611377866855284736-img1

@Valanz Parody of this

last edited at Feb 1, 2023 11:39PM