Forum › A Face You Shouldn't Show discussion

joined Jul 5, 2022

it was hot but when she said “But maybe… you’re one of THEM” “Huh?” “a MASOCHIST” I was laughing idk why that was so funny

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Fuckin piss?? lmao

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

that was surprisingly hot and funny at the same time

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

I agree it's a bit disappointing everything has rape when it's BDSM in yuri. On a side note, this is con non-con which is part of BDSM as well.
If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone. However, since this is fiction and not real life, I'm very happy to accept the most toxic stuff Flowerchild will deliver.

Sunstone is a gem. I never cried that much while reading a comic/manga.

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

shouldn't this have a stalker tag since the character herself feels stalked and is calling her a stalker and she doesn't really deny it?

joined Apr 10, 2023

Wow, this is one of the most "lesbian yaoi" things I've ever seen lmao. Love it.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

cecile posted:

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

I agree it's a bit disappointing everything has rape when it's BDSM in yuri. On a side note, this is con non-con which is part of BDSM as well.

Not the way it was presented, it isn't. You need to have a proper talk beforehand, set hard limits and agree on a safeword. Then you can do this safely.

On the other hand, it's fiction, so eh, whatever.

If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone.

Ohh, will check it out. And since we're here, I'd very much like to suggest this webcomic

I mean, of course this would just be molestation and rape in real life. But it's a manga and the chapter's name is "I enjoyed it". In my perspective it was a whole con non-con scene set up by the author for us.

Don't have deviantart so I don't really orientate myself.
Reading "program me" now and so far I'm liking it.

Sunstone is a lesbian BDSM comix that is very very educational and I suggest it to everyone (even the hets) to read it if they're interested in the topic. It's a classic, let's say.

last edited at Oct 7, 2023 10:41AM

joined May 3, 2014

cecile posted:

Not the way it was presented, it isn't. You need to have a proper talk beforehand, set hard limits and agree on a safeword. Then you can do this safely.

On the other hand, it's fiction, so eh, whatever.

If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone.

Ohh, will check it out. And since we're here, I'd very much like to suggest this webcomic

I mean, of course this would just be molestation and rape in real life. But it's a manga and the chapter's name is "I enjoyed it". In my perspective it was a whole con non-con scene set up by the author for us.

Don't have deviantart so I don't really orientate myself.
Reading "program me" now and so far I'm liking it.

Sunstone is a lesbian BDSM comix that is very very educational and I suggest it to everyone (even the hets) to read it if they're interested in the topic. It's a classic, let's say.

didn’t the author of Sunstone continue the story with the Friends of the Sunstone MCs?? and that story is Het.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Ah, Im so down for this. MC started off annoyed with Io. Now she's getting drawn in and excited to toy with her. Can't wait to see where this goes.

last edited at Nov 2, 2023 1:48PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

A bridge chapter, structurally necessary to link the initial impressions arc with the relationship development arc.

didn’t the author of Sunstone continue the story with the Friends of the Sunstone MCs?? and that story is Het.

Mercy has two storylines running in parallel: one about Ally and Alan, which is indeed het, and one about Anne and Laura, which is not.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ah, Im so down for this. MC started off annoyed with Io. Now she's getting drawn in and excited to toy with her. Can't wait to see where this goes.

It's Flowerchild. It's going to really, really, really sexy and kinky places.

last edited at Nov 2, 2023 2:58PM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

しばらく見ないうちにだいぶエロくなったな
My, you’ve grown quite erotic compared to my last time seeing you… (Chapter 1)

Pear and Cabbage in a Pot
joined Oct 19, 2023

Fuck buddies? When you could be mistress and slave? Snort.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That Flowerchild--always about the mentoring.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

hmmm I'm not sure about this, I didn't like the bit with the phone, I thought it was kinda tacky and it crossed boundaries as it could potentially get her fired, especially if it's something important. Also that thing she said about "you can't say no", uhm actually she can, retracting consent is something that is important especially in a BDSM relationship (which this one seem to be) as the people in them need to have total trust in one another, I would say it's essential. I know this is a work of fiction but sometimes I worry if people who are reading these things get the wrong idea.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

hmmm I'm not sure about this, I didn't like the bit with the phone, I thought it was kinda tacky and it crossed boundaries as it could potentially get her fired, especially if it's something important. Also that thing she said about "you can't say no", uhm actually she can, retracting consent is something that is important especially in a BDSM relationship (which this one seem to be) as the people in them need to have total trust in one another, I would say it's essential. I know this is a work of fiction but sometimes I worry if people who are reading these things get the wrong idea.

First, work-related phone calls at midnight are what black companies do and if it's a recurring event, she'd best change agency.

Next, sure, let's write a dom/sub relationship where the sub keeps on refusing the dom's orders and the dom has to wait the sub to be up to it, or not. This would mean the sub isn't serious about it and the dom is a mop. Either you do it seriously, or it's just pretend.

It's a kind of contract. Ai WANTS to be ordered around, right then and there. Barring some special circumstances, she won't say no and they both know it, but verbalizing it as an order solidifies the contract. I'm pretty sure a "you can't say no" is exactly what she was yearning for.

Yes, consent is important. But here, it's pretty much implied because the one requesting this relationship is Ai. Not Misa imposing it on her. The stalker is Ai here. It's not Misa beating Ai into submission. Your "indignation" is misplaced.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

yeah this is honestly a good lesson on "implicit" consent because the reactive party is the one pursuing and not the dom

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Ms Ueda never disappoints. Here we go again! :)

joined Apr 10, 2023

Oh no if I ever become a sadist hostess and get stalked by a masochist actress, I might be influenced by an erotic comic to cross ethical lines! Thank God you're here to warn me otherwise!

Edit: and by "cross ethical lines" I mean "say something that is clearly roleplaying and not literally true in context because I know it will excite my partner," definitely would never want to do that, it's very unethical for some reason I guess

last edited at Nov 5, 2023 3:11PM

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

I kinda like how honest Io is despite (or because of?) how flustered she gets. Ty flowerchild for always delivering!! Ty scanlators for the quality work!!

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

Holy fuck im in

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

Also for fucks sake can we get a single lesbian SM manga without justice warriors jumping in to point at every single mildly ethically incorrect detail of the work? It's called fiction

Do you also point out how bad and wrong it is for people to kill each other whenever you watch an episode of game of thrones?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

actually like how this story is progressing

Oh no if I ever become a sadist hostess and get stalked by a masochist actress, I might be influenced by an erotic comic to cross ethical lines! Thank God you're here to warn me otherwise!

i like this as it is .... a fictional story

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I've just read chapter 6 in the Spanish translation, and I can tell you something:

Io is not the fucking stalker in this story.

Omg I don't think I've ever wanted to waste a character in a yuri manga as much as I want to waste Io's bitch of a manager. I hope Misa kicks her ass. Grr.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

im loving this too much cant wait to read more

To reply you must either login or sign up.