Forum › Posts by k0f11

k0f11
Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

She started off shy and got flirty and smooth by day 99.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Looks like she was friendzoned?

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I'm confused.... Is her father permanently stuck as a woman? Or are her parents just making out all the time so it's always the case? Because they said there's no precedent for someone becoming stuck but the story seems to imply her father is unable to become a man again.

It was weird that he didn't want to go to parents day at Chihaya's school because he was a woman at the time... Like... If the curse lasts 24hours max can't you just NOT kiss your wife for a day?

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Man I'm just so happy for Hijiki sensei. I remember a couple of years ago she being down cause no publishers wanted to serialize and give a chance to her yuri works and now she has 2 very popular ones.

Wait, what's the other one?

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

I agree it's a bit disappointing everything has rape when it's BDSM in yuri. On a side note, this is con non-con which is part of BDSM as well.
If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone. However, since this is fiction and not real life, I'm very happy to accept the most toxic stuff Flowerchild will deliver.

Sunstone is a gem. I never cried that much while reading a comic/manga.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

"I don't like girls, I'm [her crush's name] sexual, I only love that person for now and forever". Yep, everything to avoid saying the word lesbian or gay. At least she doesn't use the word Yuri to describe her sexual orientation

Well, not everyone has the same experience in life and love. When I was 17 and started liking my best friend (a girl) I didn't feel I was "gay" either. She was the only person I liked til then and I felt so strongly for her that I thought she was gonna be the only person I'd ever love in my whole life. Thinking about other guys or girls in a romantic light repulsed me. In that sense, I also thought "I must be (crush)sexual". I didn't feel the need to question anything about my sexual orientation, it never even crossed my mind, I just wanted her to feel the same.

Now I know I'm bi, but I didn't like anyone else til mid college (21/22), when I fell for a guy... only then I felt the need to label myself. If you think about it, straight people aren't pressured to think about that stuff, so why should we? The world is changing, let's normalize being attracted to different genders

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Almost kissing your childhood friend is totally a normal het thing.

So is almost pushing them down and almost claiming them for yourself.

Now accidentally impregnating them whilst being the same gender as them is pushing it.

Not sure for attack choppers,though,they're pretty wild lovers.

We draw the line at holding hands.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I'm interested in their sisters' love story.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Lovely

k0f11
VAMPEERZ discussion 27 Oct 03:19
Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

It's actually a love triangle, damn. It was so obvious she was gonna be her ex I was hoping they wouldn't do that.

I thought it was established that Ichika is her "first love", so I don't think it'll go that way

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Ruan Ningwei is really living the shipper's dream

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

54 pages in the forum...

I know this is just me being negative but I'm kinda scared of how good and popular the reaction was with this manga, with just a few chapters with few pages and we're almost 10 pages in the forum.

It was bad when it was 10 pages, now we're at 54.
ngl I feel you, it's kind of irksome that so many amazing series only get a limited number of reactions while this with a few 4-page chapters of silliness boils such fervor. In ex. Lilies, Voice, Wear Wind at four whole volumes doesn't have even half the number.

Ah yeah people enjioing Little cute manga about crush and music that made them Happy during the wrost timeline ever, they don t have taste! WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO READ THIS SUPER DRAMATIC SAD AND SLOW MANGA THAT MAKE EVEN MORE SAD AFTER READING IT
Let's people enjioing things that are not "sofisticated"

Also, the "age gap" tag keeps me away from that one (lillies, voice, wear wind).

last edited at Aug 7, 2022 6:04PM

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Daawwww it really want a sequel for this!
Also thanks to the credit page, I'm reminded that this yakuza yuri stuff hasn't recieved an update in ages.

Damn what's that yakuza yuri manga?

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Source if you want to see the next few chapters in chinese: https://manga.bilibili.com/m/detail/mc30857?jump_from=reader

I don't understand anything but hey it looks pretty.

You can use Google Lens to translate (of course, It's an imperfect translation, but you get some of the meaning lol)

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I have a question but first, my situation. I'm a female on my late 20s and I asked another one out. She's a year older. I told her that I find her "a curiosity" and that I want to get to know her better. This is through a DM. My question is, if someone were to ask you out that way, would you most likely think that she was just curious or that she was interested?
Assume that, just like in the story, both of you have found yourselves on several occasions looking at each other for many years now but never talked. Also assume that you were the first one to stare at her.

If someone contacted me out of the blue I'd asume they're interested in me. I mean, who goes out of their way just to talk to someone else and "know them better" online? Unless they state they want to just become friends or something, I'd think they're interested romantically.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Why is the secretary getting in between them? They were fine, gradually developing feelings for each other.

Also, It was never implied that Amano doesn't agree with Noah's job or anything, she's just sad every time they have to part ways.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

This needs a sequel... and a whole series lol

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Owww, but I need moooore!!

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Tang is very cute, I wonder if the readhead is an Omega pretending to be a Beta.

Plot twist: no one is a beta in a company that only hires betas lol.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I never liked this omegaverse thing. Another series of this kind is "BEST FRIENDS" which I didn't like either, I dropped it after a few chapters because it seemed like it had cheating, although I never found it.

Best Friends was okay

there was cheating???

Nope.

Theres one scene that's like super rapey and I didn't like that part. In the story they covered it up saying it happened because the alpha was in heat or something. It felt wrong regardless. Then suddenly they started dating and forgot that happened lol

k0f11
VAMPEERZ discussion 01 May 05:53
Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Anyone else think chapter 35 should have the "smell" tag? And possibly the "masturbation" and "toys" tags? If you consider a jetted tub to be a toy, that is. Ichika and Aria certainly do!

I don't thik they were masturbating, lol. They would be more... turned on? with the whole situation if that were the case. They were just relaxing the muscles.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Best Friends was okay, and I'm not even into omegaverse.

This one seems interesting too.

k0f11
VAMPEERZ discussion 01 Feb 20:35
Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

What's the whole deal of not wanting to be turned into a Lilu by drinking Lilu's blood? Apart from the slight chance of becoming a zombie-vampire I don't get it. Did I miss something?

k0f11
Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I'd rather have the earwax than the megaton of rice.

But... arroz con leche!

Is this really ending soon? I would hope for at least a resolution chapter at the end.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

For me, the elephant in the room for NicoMaki is Nico must graduate, and soon, and Maki is probably going to give up music and dancing, so their relationship is somewhat doomed. Alongside that, there is the huge difference between which side of the tracks they're from. With HonoNico, there is what has to be a lot of resentment lurking inside Nico that Honoka succeeded where Nico failed. Straight up, they did exactly the same thing, went through very similarly humiliating starts, and Nico was unable to keep her group together. We saw a lot of that in the "Why is Honoka the Leader?" episode. There's also a little graduation angst, but Honoka might still be into being an idol. I look forward to a HonoNico where Nico gets that out there and they deal with it.

They do have the tsundere vs ditzy but loving girl cliche dynamic, though.

Uh, I don't think NicoMaki would be doomed just by taking different paths. If their personalities click and don't change a lot through adulthood they could make it work somehow.