Forum › Posts by XadarxBlack

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

You know what... I'd be into this sort of relationship interplay if I could physically get jealous. I love it when my SO twists me around her little finger.

Also Kids... in response to all the comments above. Do whatever you like in relationships (with consent when it comes to the sexytimes of course), especially your early ones. It's the only way you learn what your boundaries and standards are.
Some people think 'cheating' is some sort of betrayal of trust. Maybe. But everyone has a different approach to intimacy and the best thing to do is discover your own.

are you perhaps an cheater trying to make pathetyc excuses??? cheating people are cowerd scum and nothing more

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

Ran-sensei has full of drama, she broke up because the Mari’s little sister found out their relationship? Then sulking for something she decided or just playing hard to get thinking that Mari will woo her again. Such a childish way for an adult.

damn are we reading the same manga??? what childish are you talking about??? you can’t really apply your way of doing relationships unless it’s clearly something objective like toxic parts of their relationship, but what happen here is something else for them to figure out.

XadarxBlack
Pretender discussion 31 Aug 21:23
joined May 3, 2014

nop, good that I read the comments cuz I really don’t wanna read any more of this shit from this author, it make me feel like it’s ok for me to be sooo weird introverted and isolated from society to the point that I feeling like an alien, that is 1 billion % is better that being one of thous characters from this manga, yack

joined May 3, 2014

so this AIN’T YURI??? I need an 100% confirmation not some worthles subtext :/

joined May 3, 2014

what an s*** manga XD I read the extra and can see how ugh it is to have thous 2 loliperve on the sceen :/ ruined the mature part reallllly bad

joined May 3, 2014

god damn it! I need more demon yuri!!!! not this friendship BS T^T it’s such an shame that I have to drop it cuz the colors really do well for me :/

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 4:35PM

joined May 3, 2014

I’m not gonna torture myself with this since it gives me strech vibes HARD!!!

25 chapters of nothing happening is what I’m getting from the comments here

joined May 3, 2014

ughhh it’s 2021 when are we gonna get an really well done BDSM yuri manga and not some underage girls more deep in BDSM that any bloody adults is!!(abd the weird consent shit, do no author that makes BDSM manga have ever heard of bloody consent?) and make it adult for F sakes! I really like Nana to kaoru or whatever the name was but I need YURI!

P.S: I did read sunstone, need something as good or even better T^T

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 5:17PM

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

Demon girl with Dark Skin?
My ovaries just exploded.

I know right!

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

wtf. gonna read some fluffy stuff to wash my eyes

reading that did left an stone in my stomach

joined May 3, 2014

If québecois tv is anything like "Ménage à 3", it must be a fun watch, haha.

Ah, Ménage à 3 by Gisèle Lagacé: one of my favorite webcomics ever! Excellent read to start cleaning your mind of prejudices.

Actually, everything in Pixietrixcomix.com is a good read and highly recommended.

You've always lived in Montréal, iirc?

I went with my family from Montréal to South America as a child and back to Montréal as a teen. At the time I watched a lot of sitcoms and tv shows (American, British, French) and of course in Montréal I got to watch the local series. Some were comedies, some were soaps, some were police dramas, but one thing they all had it common, and really surprised me, was the casual attitude most women displayed towards sex and relationships, and the extreme assertiveness and aggressivity they manifested when faced with an attractive, desirable individual.

I remember one series where the pregnant leading lady and her fiancé are planning to get married and start a family — when he dumps her. He has been two-timing her, and has decided he likes better the other woman: her best friend! (Who already had a boyfriend of her own, but that's not a problem, she dumps him as well.) What a shock! All the other characters offer her their sympathy and agree that the ex-fiancé is so cruel. Even he, the ex-fiancé, feels kinda bad about it. Anyway, she decides to have the baby nevertheless... and, when she gives birth, surprise: it's a black boy! It takes her a lot of time and effort to remember when and where she had slept with a black man, because, well, at this point she is forced to confess: she had cheated on her fiancé with SO many guys she just couldn't remember them all! (His face when he finds out is priceless...) And this lady was the MC we were supposed to identify with. Like... WOW. (งᗒ‿‿ᗕ)ง At the time, it was a big culture shock for me.

This sort of thing happened all the time in shows from Québec. Any viewer who had expectations of chastity and/or monogamy from the girls would end up getting suckerpunched by reality, lol. I was so unused to see women on TV enjoying their sexuality with such openness and freedom, the novelty actually felt very refreshing. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Even today, I like to recommend comics and shows from Québec to enlighten people to the fact that Abrahamic dogma is just man-made convention, not some kind of divine universal truth.

you must really have some fuck up morals to think perciving cheating as an prejudice and some how we need to “clear my mind of it”

joined May 3, 2014

Why did the author think writing that line was a good idea ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ my eyes

ME TOO WOW! like I wanna barf my intestins when I read that shit! ugheeeeeee

joined May 3, 2014

Blackmail tag is completely wrong here. There's no blackmail.

true! were is the blackmailing????? wrong tag!

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

ugh, this is so annoying and triggering...especially since it looks like it's really going to send the message of "even if you are gay you still have to fullfil 'your duty' to humanity, fuck a straight person and get pregnant to continue society and bloodlines...but hey, you can still have a side-piece same-sex relationship anyways...it's not like that would interfere with 'the 'important stuff' "- it's Assassin's Creed Odyssey all over...

That’s way ai won’t ever play that game, the relationship choice is an lie and it piss me off when they force your to be straight, witch is one of the most abhorent things, to take the will of some one and bend it like that is realllllyyyyy ugly, feels me with rage when people do that kind of things to others.

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

another month to wait T^T damn I really wanna see what is she!

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

reading the comments until now is more entertaining that this dumbster fier of hentai :3

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

My god this plotpoint is even dumber than I origianally thought it would be

XD Ikr!!! like the most cliche plot poin the author could find!!!

joined May 3, 2014

All chapters up to 50 can now be read without the app on the website I mentioned earlier. It still requires a Japanese IP, which is a barrier much easier to overcome for any potential scanlators.

so they aren't in english T^T damn we need some one to pick it up!

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

no new chapter ay?

XadarxBlack
joined May 3, 2014

sooo axed? canceled ? no raws or what ??? T^T damn another one not finished.....

joined May 3, 2014

Raphy and Sagiri hype!
But this series doesn't feel that popular though. I want more.

You will only get 14 chapters (meaning 4 chapters here and only 1 on Mangadex) as i think it got axed, which is i think the second time for the author after Mimi Mix. Either the author don't have great luck or other things.

wait really?? ugh I wanna some good yuri that is translated compleatly T^T

joined May 3, 2014

Is this yuri?

well, I though the missing yuri tag was by mistake, but nop reading the comments so I guess it's not yuri at all >.< get's an pass from me

joined May 3, 2014

This is gold.
Also, this is definitely going for the poly rout

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda starving for more manga like this. Both poly and sex work deserve a lot of good material that it still lacks in comparison with other kinds of yuri. I love how wholesome and positive it is and I hope it stays like that.

“I love how wholesome and positive it is and I hope it stays like that.”

given that it’s an fictional representation of prostitution yeah, you could make it “wholesome”
unfortunatly I really don’t like how some people in real life are trying to make prostitution in any positive light when in reality ain’t any.

joined May 3, 2014

That was nice, but ultimately unfulfilling. Has there ever been a poly manga with a nice, satisfying ending (h-doujins excluded)? I'd honestly really like to read one.

Never read a poly manga/manhwa/manhua with a nice poly ending unless it is a straight harem novel.....or one of those reverse harems where the girl says "let's all just stay friends!" For some reason, Yuri and Yaoi tend to be more monogamous with a 1v1 end-game couple.

You could always try the poly tag on dynasty scans but most of the manga there are either one-shots or really short manga that most often doesn't have a satisfying ending and/or enough development.

That said, I have read a few novels that have good poly endings! Benjamin Medrano is a great fantasy wlw writer who's written quite a few series with female MCs ending up with a bunch of girls. So if you're fine with reading 300-400 paged books instead then check his works out.

Sorry for intruding but with which book/series would you recommend starting?

All of the series are different worlds/timelines so it doesn’t matter which series you start with. Really depends on what you like. I personally recommend Ancient Dreams first so you ease into his writing style. Here’s also a basic rundown of each of his series:

Ancient Dreams- Elves, dryads, demons. His first work so it’s a simple fantasy. It’s about an old deity/spirit MC who wakes up after years of being trapped in a necklace and finds the world changed. Gets involved with some kind of sinster plot that involves a brainwashed goddess, an elven princess, and a whole bunch of other cool side characters.

Through the Fire- MC is an elf but her entire village basically gets burned down and killed by a dragon. Her “crush” also get captured by said dragon while she herself basically loses her arm and her magic core. She vows to save the girl she loves but she has to get powerful enough to do so and that’s hard when ur legit a cripple.

Beesong Chronicles- BEEGIRLS. Forget about cat girls, beegirls are far superior. MC used to be a Bee but then becomes a beegirl because a god won a bet or something and all the bees got turned into demi-humans. Super funny, cute, and lovely. Still lots of action and is the only series of his where the MC doesn’t really end up with a harem of girls.

Lilith’s shadow- Sci-fi fantasy? Basically superheros and MC is the creation/daughter of a notorious supervillain. MC tries to steps out of the shadows of her creator’s past and find her own identity. Super cool alt-world building and lots of interesting female hero love interests.

Mantles of Power- Angels and Demons. MC is sort of a fallen angel who may or may not have accidentally landed into the arms of a demoness and then falls in love with her.

Dusk Gate- New series, but in the same universe of Through the Fire. MC is a cynical mage-elf that was imprisoned in some demon’s castle as a slave for a few centuries till some adventures accidentally free her. No development in romance yet but a few love interests on the horizon.

All of them have poly endings, except for Beesong Chronicles and all of them are really good, especially if you like fantasy.

hi do you also have some wlw fantasy novels that are monogamus and also ofc end up in an happy ending with an girl???

joined May 3, 2014

^Its not like they are doing anything tho! Kusanagi says she has to wait till she is 18- so I dont really see anything wrong atm.

doing or not ain't all the problem here. I just can't imagine how a 30 yo woman can see a 13 yo child as a possible partner in the future. what would an adult talk about with a kid? and just how waiting 5 years for a 18 yo (still) child could sound good? ain't there better options?
I just don't believe in a relationship 18/35. they seem unreal from my 28yo point of view
got kinda too serious and freaked myself out since I have young cousins -_-

42 she'll be 42 what the hell!!!11 XD how could I've missed that
well that's just more unbelievable))))
a 36 yo woman dreams of an 18yo lover in 5 years that's just rofl rly
I hope that's just fiction, right, Japan?... Japan?

so what you don’t like the idea of an 18 year old now just cuz it’s an age gap? you know that in other countries the age if consent is 16? and there is nothing wrong with that age gap ofc as long as she is 18 >.>

I myself does find an huge age gap weird, but others might not so who I’m to judge then? once they are adults go for it! (I consider 18 to be adult)