Forum › Posts by TwirlSakura

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Awww not another "dropped" manga

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Sooo sweet. Good job Kurumi. And Yoroizuka is finally letting her guard down too, saying she loves her back a lot more now and blushing. Wondering when she will start spoiling Kurumi back or initiating how she feels.

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Tracy Hu even delivers heartwarming dad speeches?!? Ugh!! So sweet. Damn. The other characters get lots of detail without feeling like it detracts or deviates from the main lovers plot. This is one of my favorite stories still.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Wow. It went off without a hitch. Now let's get all those details!!!

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022
Zeorandy-1718677328165851203-img1

Classic. Pb in charge would obv (reluctantly) want to be dominated. And Marcy just toying with it hehe.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I hope that when all this is over, we don't find out that this was the catalyst for Yuzu's self-realization, I'd rather it have been earlier.

Feels like it's... kinda between the two. We don't know what Yuzu was thinking precisely, but she seemed to be convinced that she could just keep the status quo forever. It's hard to know if it's because she was content with it and didn't think any further, or because she was worried about taking risks in changing.

I mean, I don't buy that she viewed Minami as just a friend. Especially as we've seen her act as a normal friend with the others. So she must have had some kind of "realization" long before, without pursuing that line of thought all the way. After all, she reacted immediately when the kouhai asked if she'd be fine with Minami dating someone else, without any hesitation or denial.

Realizing that Minami might be courted by someone else probably forced her to put certain words on her feelings that she might have avoided before. To me, it feels less like a realization of her feelings and more a realization about what they mean in terms of the future of their relationship.

Either way, that was a surprisingly straightforward resolution of the kouhai plot. At least one of them three is capable of expressing her thoughts and feelings.

Well we finally got our answer! Loud and clear. Gaaaah yuzuuuu ♡♡♡

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Soooo she's bouncing off the sisters? What's going on. Big sis seems evil for sure.

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Ah, Im so down for this. MC started off annoyed with Io. Now she's getting drawn in and excited to toy with her. Can't wait to see where this goes.

last edited at Nov 2, 2023 1:48PM

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Yeeeeeeeessss Mashiro finally admits it. Let the games begin. I hope this is just the start of a whole new world of awkward discoveries and mingling with other characters.

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I’ve been peaking at this manga for quite some time I think but for the love of me I can’t figure out what the plot is about

Lmao right? I read some of the new chapters that release and really can't point to any maint character or or theme. But im not complaining either.

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Was that a secret lil booty grab? A sneaky cheek squeeze? Well played, gentle giant. She really said, "take a picture to remember this day forever, huh?" And Mu didn't react to her at all afterwards. Seems like they're content in their stalemate for now with a strong bond despite of the conflict at hand. Mu is completely unbothered by it and probably wanting more. Shi is such a tease. I'm glad neither of them seem totally downtrodden at the moment. Just give in to each other already! Ugh ♡

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 5:48PM

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I hate this series. Stole my heart. I can't wait for them to rely on each other more. I love teachers.

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Yeah yeah, gay love is awesome. But also Riri got CRUSHED, annihilated, boom. Damn! Rip. I hope they can settle it and still be friends after the boundary is set.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Obviously too far but in all honestly, i wish self pleasure was talked about more with youth to destigmatize it. Not talking or negative talking about it leads to build up of impure thoughts and shame. Boo. More of this. Also i personally find student x teacher hot but moreso like in "I Dont Know Which One Is Love", where they both consent and are of age. Anyway. Lolol lets see what happens.

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 2:47AM

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Amazing! Finally making moves. Handling queer love with societal, professional, family etc pressures can be incredibly complex and traumatic. That's what makes this story so beautiful, apart from the wonderful mangaka amd expressions depicted. It's taken a love story and put an Action artwork to display the intense frought emotions. The outfits and styling are always so cute and on point. Spectacular. It simply wouldn't work as a story about a straight couple because coming out and homophobia are crucial parts of queer love and living that simply arent found in most straight relationships. It started out as a cute unrequited love flirt, and evolved into something much deeper. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Love love love.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

(Ch 19) NANAO! NANAO! NANAO! Woohoooo! Absolutely a monster in the sheets. "I can use my mouth now right?" Didn't miss a beat. The art is so pretty -- the blushing, kisses, the eyes, the breaths. I appreciate this manga brings attention to the character's emotional cues and big little moments. Like resting her phone to her head trying to think. I was really hoping she'd suggest poly but that's Nanao-chan for being too innocent to probably know about that. I hope it turns out well for them. That was so good and it kept giving. It caaaan't be the last Asumi x Nanao pairing.

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 4:04AM

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Let there be mooooore

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Yayay excited to see Yoroizuka-san giving into her feelings and being responsible about it. Both respecting boundaries, how cute.

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022
105617683_p2

Bocchi the sub-water flea. Nice.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I rarely see cosplays of yuri manga and I've never seen it officially attached to one here. Dope! Appreciate the effort of the art haha. Was there actually an event or more that goes on with them? (Also, agree, nice to see human proportions for a change.)

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

It's the "im not telling" for me

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Jeez. Did not expect this silly negging comic to result in a slow burn of wholesome flirting and make me laugh and cry so much. So cute. Favorite for sure.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

That was precious! Love how earnest they were but never gave up. Also a big fan of all the cute blushing.

TwirlSakura
Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Jesus I love this manga. I'm always looking forward to the next chapter for what angsty love spats these two may endure. Althewhile expressing tenderness, longing, and charged undertones.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Akari-chan must be an Aquarius. Playing aloof to the extreme.