Forum › Posts by FuzzFactory

FuzzFactory
2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

I wonder if this just got axed before the author could start to explain whatever the fuck she was writing.

I feel like those chapters where the later half would be just them calling each other's names in an empty city surely were meant to go somewhere.

FuzzFactory
Love Potion discussion 01 Apr 15:39
joined Aug 12, 2018

I assume they resolved the incident in bed

joined Aug 12, 2018

Yuni is so fucking stupid oh my god how can a single girl be so STUPID

Fellas don't be like yuni (you qualify if you have more than 2 braincells)

Moderator note: Do not use the r-slur

last edited at Mar 19, 2024 4:01AM by MrEngenious

FuzzFactory
joined Aug 12, 2018

I don't think the girl being two years older justifies having an "age gap" tag.

joined Aug 12, 2018

Okay so we finally know why yuni acts the way she does. And to be fair she's got plenty of reasons to feel abandoned and lonely

FuzzFactory
joined Aug 12, 2018

its so over

FuzzFactory
joined Aug 12, 2018

Pandacorya, thanks for drawing two whole pages without any violent high impact lesbian sex, I know that took restraint.

joined Aug 12, 2018

A chapter where all the girls involved were normal and had normal behaviour? Unbelievable, this is not the manga i was reading

FuzzFactory
joined Aug 12, 2018

Also for fucks sake can we get a single lesbian SM manga without justice warriors jumping in to point at every single mildly ethically incorrect detail of the work? It's called fiction

Do you also point out how bad and wrong it is for people to kill each other whenever you watch an episode of game of thrones?

FuzzFactory
joined Aug 12, 2018

Holy fuck im in

joined Aug 12, 2018

So, any news about the missing chapters?

arent they all on mangadex?

joined Aug 12, 2018

Excuse me lady what the fuck??? Are we going suicidal now????

joined Aug 12, 2018

Morally condemning whole nations over anything unfamiliar - is this just some weird American cultural thing?

Yes it is, probably started with "all russians are evil because communism" and has devolved into "all latinos are evil because illegal immigration", "all muslims are evil because terrorism" and in this latest form "all japanese are evil because uhhh a manga has a toxic girlfriend"

joined Aug 12, 2018

I dont trust yuni to keep her words for a second lmao she's gonna go back to fuuko next chapter 100% guaranteed

something tells me we will need the yandere tag on this manga pretty soon

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 11:26AM

joined Aug 12, 2018

}I'm pretty sure the "poor club girl" is very purposefully swooping in to snatch Nanase away. She's just Fuuko but nice about it. For now...

Lmao i didn't think about that but you're right

this may be turning into double NTR what a twist

FuzzFactory
joined Aug 12, 2018

The absolute brilliancy of yagakimi lies in the fact that literally all the drama in the show was originated from the two girls, their lives and their problems. No third wheel trying to steal someone else's girl, no stupid "misunderstanding" tropes, just two very awkward individuals trying to figure out love. Most modern yuri can't do that.

It pains me seeing this show compared to citrus like they're on the same level. God damn citrus is such a shitshow

joined Aug 12, 2018

How is nanase so eager to go out and hold hands in public with a friend but she can't do it with her girlfriend
Truly a mystery of anthropology

joined Aug 12, 2018

That's because you were arguing in bad faith:

is cheating and netorare not a fetish in media?

if so,how is a story which drowns itself within it to thrive not a fetish story?

and lastly,isnt a good majority of written media born from its authors fetish to begin with anyway?

When you were rightfully called out on your bullshit, your response was to assert that it was Blastaar's obligation to prove that cheating is a not a mere fetish when the onus was on you to prove that it is. Furthermore, you resorted to ad hominem attacks as if that would convince people to take your arguments seriously. After that, you tried moving the goalpost by saying that cheating was more than just a fetish when confronted with the argument that it was not a mere fetish based on its prevalence in non-titillation focused literature. And finally, when it was pointed out that you were trying to project your motivations onto the author - which you were, by the way - you had the gall to insinuate that the other person was the one who was ignoring your absurd talking points. Not to mention your condescending attitude, which, frankly, makes you look wrong no matter how "good" your arguments were. Don't take debate classes from Reddit.

What a deconstruction, if i ever find myself in court i want you as my lawyer

joined Aug 12, 2018

to be quite frank,this story set out to discuss something and failed to do so successfully,resulting in a weak product that is at most mildly entertaining due to its toxicity.

No it didn't, the story set out to tell the story of three absolute idiots who make horrible decisions and end up in, well, the shitty ass situation they are now

If you expected to find social commentary about relationships and cheating then you're in the wrong website

joined Aug 12, 2018

When Yuni gets upset that her girlfriend is unavailable, rather than confront and tell her about it, she post her frustrarions of social media and ended up luring what essentially is a stalker. Seriously, talk to the girlfriend/boyfriend/lover. Do not expect them to pick up visual ques that you are upset and expect them to figure it out or else they might pull a HUMAN thing and believe that things will work out gradually and they need to deal with other issues at hand. Give an ultimatum if necessary. Say "Hey, I'm upset that the club is taking priority over me and that your catering other peoples affection over me. If you truly care about me, we should work for a way where we can spend more time together without any intrusion. If not, they we should stop being together". No one should ever be in a position where they are expected to be mind reader. That's the kind of thing that make relationships 100× harder than it already is. Always, always, always Talk.

Yeah this is the way to go if you want a good relationship, and your advice is sound, but you will be surprised to find out most people IN REAL LIFE don't even do this. ESPECIALLY teenagers who can already barely communicate their feelings outside of relationships. I'm most people here remember seeing several couples fail catastrophically in their highschool years, because the people involved were idiots. At least I sure do lol.
If everyone was like this then breakups and divorces wouldn't be a thing.

In the real world, most of the time it's expected that you figure out yourself why the hell your partner is upset. Particularly in asian cultures as one comment mentioned previously, but in the western world too. It sucks but that's how stupid we humans are.

last edited at May 21, 2023 9:58AM

joined Aug 12, 2018

^That last question, I realize just now that I have no idea either. Nanase and Yuni have been together for a long time, right? So, do they f*ck? Anyone can recall if we ever saw them having sex? Because really if Nanase hasn't any interest in sex with girls (or at least zero interest in Yuni's body) then this relationship has much deeper problems than Fuuko.

I feel like most of the people in this comment section either skimmed through the manga or just skipped straight to the latest chapter.
Yes, they have sex. Yuni thinks about three distinct times they did it, literally in chapter 2.

You guys should probably catch up with the missing chapters 10 to 15 on mangadex, because i really feel like most people here are talking without having read the entire manga lmao

last edited at May 20, 2023 9:17AM

joined Aug 12, 2018

Friendly reminder that Nanase only confessed because "oh god she's the only girl who doesn't find my haircut stupid im in love "

joined Aug 12, 2018

the show has shown its true colors,this is ntr trash plain and simple.

I'm sure you were not even skimming this manga

am i going insane or has some people not realized that there is a difference between cheating and ntr?

how has the fact that they exist as distinct words not given them a clue of this great profound truth at all?

I understand there is a difference, but from the very beginning it wasn't just cheating. Straight from chapter 1, Fuuko was trying to steal Nanase's girlfriend, and that's literally the basis of netorare

joined Aug 12, 2018

I love how polarized people are lol. You can't point out the mistakes a character made or the stupid decisions they made without someone else jumping at your neck for "justifying" the other one's actions

PSA: Saying how bad Nanase was as a girlfriend does not mean you're justifying Yuni's cheating
Saying how stupid Yuni is does not mean you're defending Nanase
Not everything is black and white in life, and especially not in this story lmao

joined Aug 12, 2018

Now, I wish Nanase tries to regain control and to win Yuni back. While it'd be logical to just walk away, like any sane person would do, maybe she has in her the will to fight.

Sadly in reality there's not a lot of people who are willing to walk away, especially if the cheating partner comes back with promises of "never doing it again"
So there's space for fixing ("""fixing""") their relationship imo, but given that it would mean removing Fuuko completely from the equation, I doubt the author is gonna go there