Me and your mom...

They're talking about the useless lesbians

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

I'm waiting for them to start showing feelings for each other

“Them” who?

Me and your mom...

Maybe don't call their mom useless? I don't care about the self deprication but that's going too far, pal.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

even though Joe back out from going to the US with Kanna, he did the right thing of being there for Mitsuki.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Them” who?

Me and your mom...

Well, my mom passed away last year, and I know she would never have anything to do with malignant twerps like you.

One of the defining features of “useless lesbians” is that they already do show affection (and attraction) but the signals get missed, misunderstood, or misinterpreted. Like in this story.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Hmm, thinking out loud ... so to speak... Joe & Kanna go to the States. Mitsuki stays in Japan at Joe's place, but to make sure she's okay Aya moves in with her. Maybe?

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

“Them” who?

Me and your mom...

Well, my mom passed away last year, and I know she would never have anything to do with malignant twerps like you.

One of the defining features of “useless lesbians” is that they already do show affection (and attraction) but the signals get missed, misunderstood, or misinterpreted. Like in this story.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing ok.

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

Wait has Aya always been that short or am I tripping??????

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Oh, so that's why there are so many promotional images with English writing and logos.

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Oh, so that's why there are so many promotional images with English writing and logos.

Wait, so is that like a thing actually? 'Cause I googled moonlight magazine and only found naked women doing scary faces, which was nice but not it.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

Wait has Aya always been that short

Yeap, Koga is mostly bend down, more in her school mode, but in some parts we can see Aya is shorter. If we compare Narita, Koga and Aya, Narita is like a head taller than Aya; Koga is in the middle of that

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Aya's witch costume is cute... though I'm biased in favor of striped stockings. (Too bad I don't own any.)

Also, only 90 points? Bifauxen vampire is 10/10. Rock that vest.

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

I love the fact that Koga is hanging out with Aya's little brothers.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Aya's witch costume is cute... though I'm biased in favor of striped stockings. (Too bad I don't own any.)

Pretty sure the missing 10 points is because of gay panic :P

"can't rate it too highly otherwise they'll catch on to my swooning, gotta play it cool"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Perfect. :D

joined Sep 23, 2022

“Them” who?

Aya and mitsuki of course...What did you expect

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yeap, Koga is mostly bend down, more in her school mode, but in some parts we can see Aya is shorter. If we compare Narita, Koga and Aya, Narita is like a head taller than Aya; Koga is in the middle of that

While Aya is shorter, I'm pretty sure the page 6 image is exaggerating it, since she's at least a full head shorter while wearing pretty sizable wedges. They're much closer in height on page 4, despite Aya wearing slippers, and I don't think Koga's bad posture is enough to explain the difference, especially because she's not standing fully upright on page 6 either.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Witch and Vampire pair aesthetic is based. GG, mob classmates.

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Pretty sure the missing 10 points is because of gay panic :P

"can't rate it too highly otherwise they'll catch on to my swooning, gotta play it cool"

Hahaha that's gotta be it
Mitsuki's already hanging out with Aya's twin brothers! That's a huge win and she already got close enough to her friends. Now, to be close to her parents...

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

While Aya is shorter, I'm pretty sure the page 6 image is exaggerating it, since she's at least a full head shorter while wearing pretty sizable wedges. They're much closer in height on page 4, despite Aya wearing slippers, and I don't think Koga's bad posture is enough to explain the difference, especially because she's not standing fully upright on page 6 either.

Personally~ I was talking about page 4 (Autumm magazine) for Aya and Koga. And for Aya and Narita I got it from ch 47. There was a confusing it seems in which page we were talking hahaha (I should had asked if they mean page 6 or the ch itself) For me, I was not talking about page 6, but if I have, yeap, that ones (Summer, Spring, Autumm) are all out of proportions, they are more like separate illustrations.

Edit: and about Koga and Narita, Im not too sure, since the chapters in which they are interacting have a lot of camera movements; and only two moments I could see something: one is a miniature in the back and another is kinda~ difficult to see, plus it seems off in heights proportions. So I leave it at "a middle of Aya and Narita"~

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 9:44AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I remember discovering The Shins when "The Rifle's Spiral" released on Nintendo Video for 3DS.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Ohhhhhhhh!!!! The flirting is real!!! Omg! Kinda think they might just end up kissing without going through the whole "I like you" "wait, you mean you like me like that?" Haha

joined May 10, 2021

I just realised that Koga has a Dark Souls 1 ring, nice.

joined Sep 23, 2022

Wow hand holding,cute❤

To reply you must either login or sign up.