Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

joined Oct 22, 2020

The latest was updated not even 3 hours ago, y'all don't sleep this is crazy

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

In my timezone, she posts around 8/9 AM so it's not like I don't sleep.

And this one wasn't that complicated to do.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Thank you so much for the stunningly quick turnaround on this.

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Joe is the best I love him

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Does Mitsuki have any parents. I feel like there was never any mention of them so far.
Also, Joe staying for his niece is nice and all but at the same time... Kind of an odd choice there.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I think Mitsuki's parents might be alive but neglectful/ involved in something that's why he couldn't take her with him maybe? Cause he's not her legal guardian? Not sure.
When is Aya going to realize she's in love? Lol, it's time haha

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

It's joever

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

It's joever

Aya can’t believe you went there… it’s in-Mitsuki-able

last edited at Jun 25, 2023 7:39AM

08bfe81a-adc0-4b62-8695-fb0e9feb4b41
joined Nov 14, 2022

So, does Kanna want to get Mitsuki to move so that Joe will have a reason to go? Also short hair Kanna lookin good.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Oof, Sad Dad Joe is sad. :-( My guess is that the reason he didn't want to leave Mitsuki behind was because her birth parents are either dead (and he didn't want to leave her in an orphanage or a foster home) or because he knew his sibling and their spouse are shitty parents (and wanted Mitsuki to at least have a good childhood).

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

So uncle Joe really is the only family Mitsuki has. Poor girl :⁠'⁠(

joined May 9, 2017

So uncle Joe really is the only family Mitsuki has. Poor girl :⁠'⁠(

Well, on the bright side, she has a fantastic uncle looking out for her, caring for her and really supportive. That's better than what a lot of people have.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I want everyone to appreciate that Mitsuki was listening to The Shins in her formative years. Uncle Joe is kinda rad.

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

I'm not really following the conflict. Mitsuki hasn't made it that obvious that she wants to move to the states or not. Joe wanted to, but didn't. The new lady wanted to, and left Joe to do so.

So is she just trying to get Mitsuki to go with her so that Joe follows suit? I can't remember any reason why they'd want to besides "that's where the music is."

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

One of the precious few het ships I had and it sank like just like that.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Oof, that's tragic. But I guess neither of them could compromise, so that's is what it is.

(I've been to LA before though. 2/10, would not recommend.)

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I'm not really following the conflict. Mitsuki hasn't made it that obvious that she wants to move to the states or not. Joe wanted to, but didn't. The new lady wanted to, and left Joe to do so.

So is she just trying to get Mitsuki to go with her so that Joe follows suit? I can't remember any reason why they'd want to besides "that's where the music is."

From what I gather, Kanna saw that Mitsuki hadn't made a decision on her career yet and saw an opportunity to help her out while also getting petty revenge on her ex by snatching his niece away.

This has the bonus of creating a secondary conflict where Mitsuki will have to choose between a potential major career opportunity and Aya, which is a fairly classic dilemma.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Priorities. Important, quite understandable priorities.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Soooo... no progress yet?

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

This is some Prince of Bel Air type of situation...

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This has the bonus of creating a secondary conflict where Mitsuki will have to choose between a potential major career opportunity and Aya, which is a fairly classic dilemma.

Wasn't it already set up that Aya has no life direction either? Seems like a pretty great opportunity for both of them to get out and see the world (and to force them to define their relationship before doing so)

last edited at Jun 25, 2023 7:40PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It broke her heart but she knew all along.

If she had stayed,maybe she could've been the greatest aunt,and really get into that rock n' roll.

Maybe even make her more confident in school?...

joined Oct 22, 2020

In my timezone, she posts around 8/9 AM so it's not like I don't sleep.

And this one wasn't that complicated to do.

Still! It's impressive work either way! (And I meant more a metaphorical sleep, in that you did not rest before translating and uploading this)

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

After this, it definitely feels like she wants Mitsuki to go to America so Joe might come too. Which begs the question, what is the situation with Mitsuki's parents?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

After this, it definitely feels like she wants Mitsuki to go to America so Joe might come too. Which begs the question, what is the situation with Mitsuki's parents?

They don't seem to be around, so either they've passed or they're deadbeats. The fact that Joe was considering leaving her behind at all suggests that she does have other family in Japan, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.