Forum › Posts by kanshdhd

joined Sep 29, 2021

The manga is Hitogoto Desukara!/It’s Personnel! The first 4 chapters are uploaded here on this website, and I’ve read the 1st volume on Manga Planet but I think they stopped translating after that, so I bought the other 2 volumes. I need someone’s help with translating it from Japanese to English, and I’m willing to pay. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

joined Sep 29, 2021

I think Mitsuki and Aya will go overseas and live together there

kanshdhd
joined Sep 29, 2021

Looking for a series I read on a different website in 2020, and it takes place in high school. The main character and her friends are kinda like delinquents I think. And I remember something about her running down the stairs and bumping into the other MC or maybe some other girl. Either she or her friend gets in trouble and they have to help out with the gardening club after school. I’m not really sure if it’s a gardening club, but I remember specifically something to do with potted plants in a classroom and I think there was a kitten in a box that the MC was taking care of in that classroom. There were only a few chapters at the time I had read it, and I remember the last chapter had like a small altercation that ended with somebody punching somebody. The most memorable thing I remember from the series was that it looked like it was sketched a bit roughly

This one? - - > https://dynasty-scans.com/series/in_your_paws

OH MY GOD YES THANK U SO MUCH IT WAS GNAWING AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD

kanshdhd
joined Sep 29, 2021

Looking for a series I read on a different website in 2020, and it takes place in high school. The main character and her friends are kinda like delinquents I think. And I remember something about her running down the stairs and bumping into the other MC or maybe some other girl. Either she or her friend gets in trouble and they have to help out with the gardening club after school. I’m not really sure if it’s a gardening club, but I remember specifically something to do with potted plants in a classroom and I think there was a kitten in a box that the MC was taking care of in that classroom. There were only a few chapters at the time I had read it, and I remember the last chapter had like a small altercation that ended with somebody punching somebody. The most memorable thing I remember from the series was that it looked like it was sketched a bit roughly

kanshdhd
joined Sep 29, 2021

Does anybody know this 2-shot where the first one was about a girl who visits her friend before a storm happens, which causes a blackout. They end up doing it in the blackout but the author only implies it so it’s not tagged nsfw.
And I don’t really remember much from the sequel but I think it was about how they dealt with what happened between them when they go back to school. There was more to it but I forgot. And this was about a anime or manga that I don’t know about but I remember one of the MCs had a ponytail. The reason I read these two was because of the author. I think the author had a pretty popular manga and I wanted to read more of their work but there wasn’t that much, which is how I found these if that helps

Nevermind I found it

What was it?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sugar_rush

kanshdhd
joined Sep 29, 2021

Does anybody know this 2-shot where the first one was about a girl who visits her friend before a storm happens, which causes a blackout. They end up doing it in the blackout but the author only implies it so it’s not tagged nsfw.
And I don’t really remember much from the sequel but I think it was about how they dealt with what happened between them when they go back to school. There was more to it but I forgot. And this was about a anime or manga that I don’t know about but I remember one of the MCs had a ponytail. The reason I read these two was because of the author. I think the author had a pretty popular manga and I wanted to read more of their work but there wasn’t that much, which is how I found these if that helps

Nevermind I found it

kanshdhd
joined Sep 29, 2021

kanshdhd
joined Sep 29, 2021

She spent 3 years hung on her ex then died and reincarnated, so first thing on her mind was to get her ex back fuck no BRUH GET UP

joined Sep 29, 2021

I think the corpse might be that teacher who’s always giving her advice since it showed something up with his stomach on page 9

kanshdhd
Lily System discussion 21 Dec 22:21
joined Sep 29, 2021

Lesbians are a good excuse to draw fantastical decrepit architecture. ... or is it the other way around? I'm not sure. I'm here for both, though.

Hey, if it worked for YKK...

YKK?

joined Sep 29, 2021

Glad the author finally broke them off, yeah it seemed like they both liked each other but there seemed to be more lust than love most of the time.

You know, the translation by SAD hasn't reached that point yet. I assume you have read the Viz translation, which goes up to chapter 36? But this thread is for the SAD version, which is at chapter 31 right now. If you want to talk about stuff from chapters 32 and on, you should use spoiler-masking.

Anyways, imho Viz isn't doing a very good job. All the characters speak in altogether neutral English, all the voices are the same. The translation by SAD is completely different, you really feel the love they put in their work.

Damn thanks for reminding me slipped my mind

joined Sep 29, 2021

I really dig Saeko’s character like how she knows what to say to make the convo flow the way she wants and how she reads people and situations and handles it with a carefree attitude, anybody know other characters like her in any other mangas (yuri or no yuri)

last edited at Nov 5, 2021 4:02PM

joined Sep 29, 2021

This author’s nice, do they have any other works?

joined Sep 29, 2021

I got into reading these types of novel from another discussion forum (the chinese yuri novel one) and the first one I read was the Female General and Eldest Princess, and I was surprised at how good the story and characters were written, although I felt the ending was rushed and I pretty much just skimmed through it after the brain surgery part. But I especially really liked the characters Lin Wanyue and Li Xian and was looking for more characters similar to them, so I started reading the other story written by the same author, Matrilocal Marriage, and so far I really like how the story feels more light-hearted than the other story right now and the characters are great too. I was worried that since it’s written by the same author, that the 2 main characters from this novel would have similar personalities to the other two from the first novel, but I’m glad that it was not the case. Anyways, I was hoping to find more yuri/baihe/gl novels to read after finishing Matrilocal Marriage that has a main character with a personality like Bean from Ender’s Shadow or Abigail Jones from Great Pretender or Kang Sae-byeok from Squid Game or Annie Leonhart from Attack on Titan. Like a lone-wolf type personality or cold type of character who is crafty. If anybody knows any novel like that, I would love to hear a recommendation, and the story doesn’t matter as long as it is well-written with that specific type of character, thank you!