Forum › Posts by EternalSongbird

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

WAKE TF UP BABES, WE GOT AN UPDATE AFTER 2 YEARS. BLESS

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

"i can't choose...fuck it let's use 'em all!" ....MY MAN.

joined Feb 4, 2019

The three of them just move to America after Aya and Mitsuki graduate. EZ. (Sarcasm/half-joking) THEY'D JUST BE A CUTE HAPPY LIL FAMILY OKAY?

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Oh noooo now I want a lil aside oneshot about her sister and Tsukiko...THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR HAPPY ENDING (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

I legit could read a spin-off of just Wakana and Yuina just. Ugh. Love them a lot lol

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Thank gods, not a overly drawn out misunderstanding...now for a good slowburn

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Ffs, just fucking tell everyone you've got a girlfriend (or partner if you wanna keep it ambiguous) ohmygods. Also fuck all of those "friends"??? Who the fuck thinks it's okay to just dictate how/where someone lives on a fucking whim??? That's not a joke. This chapter really just does not sit well at all (to put it nicely)

joined Feb 4, 2019

Fjdjdhd not me just now clocking Aya still calling Mitsuki her crush after 5 rereads ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ

joined Feb 4, 2019

Like Narita, I, too, pay my respects behind the 4th wall every week ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Idk who dat bish is but she needs to find an actual hobby. like girl why you obsessing over someone else's dating life, go dip your toes into the ocean or something, gotdamn. Maybe fix your own damage instead of worrying about some rando's love life. Liaoliao and Pei Yu don't need you up in their faces.

joined Feb 4, 2019

I instinctually facepalmed really hard and hurt my forehead a lil bit but then realised WAIT THAT MEANS MORE OF THIS AND NOW WE GET TO SAVOUR A DELICIOUS SLOW BURN AND THAT'S THE IMPORTANT THING.

Gonna just enjoy the one-sided pining on Aya's part tho cuz she's obvs more self-aware!

joined Feb 4, 2019

Finally. A tag to call out all the ridiculous title lengths.

joined Feb 4, 2019

Titles like this need to be illegal. Hell, it's not even a title, it's a whole-ass thesis. My gods

joined Feb 4, 2019

MIZUKI PLS. I'M BEGGING. GIVE AYA A LIL MORE CREDIT DKDHDJSNSGX

Looks like Aya's gonna need to roll up her sleeves and get up in her face and go, "DUMBASS. I'm not shallow like that! Now ask me out on a date!"

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, WE GOT THERE FOLKS!!! Thank you for the updates!! I'm so happyyyyyyyy

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

I am so excited to see where this goes! Thanks for all y'all do, Zephyr crew!!

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Oh damn! Thank you for picking this back up! Just read what the previous translator had up, so was bummed when i finished that. This is so great :)