Forum › Posts by Pseudandry

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

I like how they thoughtfully went through the common yuri manga trope of "if it's love, gender doesn't matter"and deconstructed it a bit

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

So is magic a secret? It kinda seems like it is but I couldn't entirely tell.

The very first page her parents tell her to keep it a secret

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

I 100% think this boy's backstory is going to involve bullying & his own same-sex crush. Unrealistic expectation? Maybe, but we already have the coincidence of him not finishing middle school, so why not?

joined Oct 22, 2020

Well, I'M excited. And I definitely think the two protagonists are probably once again trademark demi/aces, because they're both following manga to try and figure out what's coming a lot more naturally for everyone else.

joined Oct 22, 2020

AaaaAAAAA THEY'RE SO CUTE! This is just... really really sweet, and everyone worrying about this being a relationship fake-out can rest easy.

joined Oct 22, 2020

We're reaching useless lesbian levels previously thought impossible!

joined Oct 22, 2020

Alright I can see why the translator waited until all of these could be published.

Absolutely, if we'd had the pep talk and then waited only to get the side couple the site would have revolted

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

Oh I really love the tender emotions in this one.

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

We all knew it would end like this but it still hurts none the less

Nothing says true yuri fan like the fact we all ignore inevitable outcomes

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

Awww, sad it's finished but happy it lasted so long. I can see why it moved on given the story would eventually be moving on from the shop to a future of studying and working towards graduation and a business. And I don't care what anyone else says, the subtext yuri crush was and is cute and I'm happy I read every chapter

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

She offered to show you hers; that's a great start to a new adventure.

I mean, it WAS, but that was the start of this adventure, that is now over

joined Oct 22, 2020

its funny seeing peeps hyperanalyze this two-page comic while my immediate first thought was "First day at the lesbian-only train! I hope they don't find out I'm straight"

Glad it wasn't just me!

joined Oct 22, 2020

Frankly it feels like the main party can be summed up as ‘oops, all yanderes’.

Ooooo that's probably why I love this so much.

Unrelated, I love that the world tree is a fucking defunct space elevator.

I LOVED THAT! It's such a subtle thing too, unless you're familiar with what you're looking at, since it was not even commented on, unlike the spaceship

joined Oct 22, 2020

I really respect that the author went "I'm going to put everything I like in this story, even when it shouldn't go together" and now we have the cutest giantess schoolgirl romance with mecha alien elf monsters and spaceships and dissertations on humanity and stuff

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

When Satsuki started to cry I thought "man I wish they'd hug, he really needs it" and my wish came true two pages later, so I guess I should have wished for the lottery numbers

joined Oct 22, 2020

First chapter I hadn’t retweeted before translation in ages... thanks El*n

joined Oct 22, 2020

Well this is one way to get the story back on track! Also her coworkers are hilarious, love em

joined Oct 22, 2020

A quick update: I'm only posting this on here for right now, so this is the place I'll do the update I guess lol

I pushed myself to finish this one quick cause I'm going on vacation soon, for a few weeks. I'll keep trying to work on the translation while I'm there but they wont be as quickly put out as these two chapters were

I also dont wanna burn out lmao

Thanks for your work so far, have a fun vacation

joined Oct 22, 2020

The latest was updated not even 3 hours ago, y'all don't sleep this is crazy

In my timezone, she posts around 8/9 AM so it's not like I don't sleep.

And this one wasn't that complicated to do.

Still! It's impressive work either way! (And I meant more a metaphorical sleep, in that you did not rest before translating and uploading this)

joined Oct 22, 2020

The latest was updated not even 3 hours ago, y'all don't sleep this is crazy

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

Oh wow

joined Oct 22, 2020

Mission failed successfully!!

joined Oct 22, 2020

Oh Diana is getting a lot more complex that before. That's a little too much excitement in paying those girls back. I liked how she was cute and childish previously but I have to say the expressions in this one hint at stuff that's going to add some more layers

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

Happy international women's day to these two idiots in particular, glad they finally got together ❤️

Pseudandry
joined Oct 22, 2020

Ah yes, what the fuck am I reading, my beloved tag that I dread but still always click